Guilty or Not Guilty follow up

Started by Greg MD, June 04, 2009, 02:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

This game was inspired by BaronS after I mentioned something I was guilty of in 'Guilty or Not Guilty'. He commented that it sounded like an interesting story and wanted to come up with a way to share it.

The point of this thread will be to post any situation you posted you were guilty of in the former game if you think it makes for a good story. So go ahead and dig up your old posts in 'Guilty or Not Guilty!'

Here's my story that started it all.

Crime: "Ever passed out drunk in a unisex bathroom and forgotten to lock the door and been found?"

Explanation: While living in Hawaii a couple of years ago I went to a going away party for a friend joining the Air Force. I had turned 21 less than a year prior and had not started drinking til I was legal. That night I stupidly chugged (and I mean chugged) nearly an entire big bottle of some heavenly whiskey on the shoreline while with my buddies behind the Ilikai hotel. At some point for whatever reason one of my pals dragged me into the hotel lobby restroom, which was one of those one stall unisex deals. I was left in there and came to at some point well after midnight on the floor with my pants and boxers around my ankles and to my horror, the main door was not locked. I exited after composing myself to find 3 of the guys still waiting for me in the lobby where they informed me that I'd been in there for over an hour and they'd witnessed several people open the door then walk away quickly. I'm lucky noone bothered to report me to hotel security.

leelan

Figured I'd join in this, as it's...funny and embarassing at the same time lol.

Crime: Been caught in the backseat by the police with someone.

Explanation: I had just been dumped by my first love Nathan, and  a guyfriend named Chad who looked like a short Lance Bass and I decided to try to date. He takes me out and we end up at some lake and we're getting down to business (I had just lost my virginity like...3 days before, and my ex was claiming it didn't happen so I decided I was still a virgin lmfao). Well after an hour and a half we're still there and suddenly these lights appear from behind us. He's flipping out and I'm wanting to cry because I was usually such a good girl. I get my shorts on but can't get my shirt fast enough, and as the cop comes to the window I hear this:

"So Chad, who is it this time?" I just looked at him and went "You're an asshole you know that?" The cop talks to him as I finish dressing, and I hear him go "This is the what...8th or 9th time I've caught you in the last month? Enough Chad I can't keep letting you go like this." Then asks me to come out. I'm staring at the ground embarassed and wanting to scream and he goes. "Do you have any idea what you were doing?" and I still remember this, my brain wanted me to say "No I don't why don't you tell me?!" But I kept my mouth shut. He takes down my information and lets me go and I get home thinking all is well.

I get out of school the next day and my Grandma goes "Are you still a virgin?" and I'm blinking and going "Uh..yeah." Turns out the cops called her because I wasn't 18 yet, I was 17. I had a record for 3 months...

"Illegal use of public property for sexual conduct."

So thats my story lol.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Greg MD

Oh gawd that's a great story. Chad sounds like a real prince charming. heh. Thanks for helping start us off Leelan!

Crime: Being the wingman

Explanation: I was 20, my best friend Dave was 19, he was dating a Jazzy who was 16. He and Jazzy were going to an 18+ club (sneaking her in obviously) and Dave wanted me to tag along because he planned on sneaking a few drinks but didn't want to get too hammered as he had to make sure Jazzy got home safely at some point. So I reluctantly tagged along (I wasn't the clubbing type prior to 21) for the sake of Jazzy, wanting to make sure she was safe. I played good Samaritan all night long, not even wanting to be there, having a miserable time trying to keep track of the two youngins. Dave by the end was absolutely PLASTERED, as was Jazzy. None of us had cars so we decided to taxi it home. Problem: Dave lived in one direction, Jazzy and I lived in the complete opposite direction, and Dave was too drunken lazy (and broke) to take her home and then backtrack to his place. So who gets stuck with the intoxicated 16 year old girl while Dave rode home by himself? Me of course. Most awkward ride I've ever taken. Thankfully the driver didn't care too much so long as she got home.