The Heroine, the Demoness

Started by DreadD, November 14, 2009, 10:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

It has long been known in the world that there were only a few ways to truly defeat, permanently defeat, a demon lord.  It as not enough to bring them low in combat, a trying enough task in and of itself, but even then that can only temporarily bring their bodies low.  To truly kill them for good one must steal away their power, disperse it form the demon lord, either with a magical ritual...  Or, it has long been said, a heroine of power and a noble heart can draw it from them by drawing out their seed into her form.

The last is a lie, a story spread by the demon lords, and while taken as truth, it has hardly ever occurred for people to discover the lie...  Until now.  A local demon lord has been causing trouble, infringing on the local villages territory.  A call has gone out from the king himself, he will not let this beast gain power over the lands, he will see an end put to his vile deeds now.  Many heroes and heroines set out to bring the demon lord to justice, to bring him down.

She was one of them.

While others all aided in her effort to penetrate his defenses, she faced him alone, and 'defeated' him, or so it seemed.  She was mistaken, he was just pretending to be fallen so as to see if she would follow those...  Treacherous instructions.  And so they wrestled together, in a new contest, their bodies together, and as it came to an end his seed spilled into her, his vile power, changing her, corrupting her, but doing more than that.  For in her blood ran the power of gods long forgotten, power that had made her a potent heroine to date, it absorbed, it drew in much of the demon lords power, and of her made an equal, he was lessened, and she was made greater...  But at a harsh price.

For now she was a demon too, a female demon lord, something almost unheard of, and though her powers were greater now, she knew not how to use them, and so she was easily cast from his palace and as he revealed his full strength, so too were the others heroes cast out.  None, it seemed, could stand against him, none but she herself, if she could master her new powers, redeem herself, resist her demonic impulses, and keep the heroes who now feared her, who now treated her much as they treated her dark creator, intending to bring her down if she does not tread carefully...

I'm looking for someone willing to play the aforementioned heroine through her struggles as she first 'defeats' the demon lord, her corruption, and her struggles.  Will she manage to keep to her morals, or surrender to her darker urges and the despair caused by all who she once held dear and protected rejecting her for her new form, her new nature?

PM/IM me to talk shop, I'm not super available lately (usually just a few hours in the evening) but I'm around more on weekends, if the basic idea sounds good, drop me a line ^_^

DreadD

Oh, right, and while this is very much built for a female protagonist, either gender of player is acceptable.

schnookums

Hrm, actually find this to be a fairly intriguing idea...

DreadD

I'mmmm back, and still haven't gotten to put this idea through its paces.  Anyone interested?