A new world of darkness multi-venue game...

Started by Brandon, May 01, 2006, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellyssa

Ooh, mortal. Hm. Not reeeally sure how that would work in this context, but willing to give it a shot, though chances are I won't have time to do the char sheet for a couple days (RL thing).

But it will get done by the time or soon after game gets started. :)

Brandon

Sorry if I misunderstood you Elyssa I thought you were aiming for a spot in the mortals group. Im still needing a mortals GM though

If you want to make a werewolf though, that would be awesome since it looks like at this point a werewolf game is definatly going to go through
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Ellyssa

Oh no, mortal suits me just fine, thanks, unless push comes to shove and I'm needed elsewhere. My thing is that I've never touched supernatural creation rules. :)

Brandon

Well I will be honest, at this point I dont think I am going to find 3 other GMs to handle the mortals, vampires, and mages. Im not willing to run a 4 in 1 game by myself either. However, I do have interested werewolf players and could use 2? other players to make an ideally sized pack. As far as supernatural creatures go in the nWoD system its quite easy, first you make a mortal character and then you add on a template. If you need help with that process Im certainly willing and capable of walking you through it step by step

So I dont know, its really your choice if you want to try a WW or not but sadly its not looking good for the other aspects
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Natalie C. Barney

Werewolf, ok I'll bite and play one but only if your nice.  ;D

I was thinking for a nice touch maybe a traveling musician that works in small towns and places outside the major cities. I take it they don't HAVE to be warriors?

So can I do that?  ???
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

GoldenChild

No werewolves doesn't have to be warriors, they can be anything you want.

Are we doing already turned werewolves?

Brandon

If yould like to play a short sceene as a Prequel to becoming a WW we can do that, however Ill not use any game mechanics in that sceene so you can make a full ww character

GoldenChild

Brandon

and its up. Werewolf: Secrets of the moon is posted in the exotic midtones area. I just finished a small amout of game info, which Ill add more to later but for now, drop in, say hi, and we can talk  ;D

Edit: heres a link https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=220.0

Muse

Ooh!  Ooh!  Do you have a Mage spot open, or did it turn into a Werewolf only game while I wasn't looking? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)