Seeking Lit, Creative F for Adultery Role (younger M/older F)

Started by wattersfall, January 13, 2015, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattersfall

Hi all...I am new to E and seeking a female partner to play an older female in the range of late 30s-50.  I see the pairing being between a young man, probably 19-21, home from college for the summer, and a next door neighbor who is married, but has grown bored and perhaps disgusted with her husband (he is a cop, perhaps a crooked one?).  Initially she would seduce him to lure him in, but ultimately the female character wants to take on more of a sub role and be controlled by the young man. 

This is just a rough idea, so I am open to suggestions and your own ideas for the role.  Ultimately, I am seeking a partner who wants to collaborate and develop a story together.  I am also looking for someone who is quite literate, meaning at least 3-4 paragraphs per post.  This is generally what I can provide for my own posts, and sometimes more for intros, new settings, etc.  I am hoping to find someone who can really challenge me to write better and create a story that provides as much mental stimulation as sexual. 

Please feel free to PM me to discuss further.

wattersfall