The Search for Miyeritar's Lost Light: D&D 3.5/Forgotten Realms

Started by Paladin101, June 08, 2014, 01:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin101

assuming you're looking for a trinket to let you do dimensional leaps. Dunno bout that ring, but here are a few options from Magic Item Compendium that sounds similar.

Anklet of Translocation: 1,400 GP functions twice a day, allows you to instantly teleport up to ten feet with a swift action.

Boots of Swift Passage: 5,000 GP functions five times a day, allows you to teleport up to 20 feet in any direction that you have line of sight to.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 05:24:56 PM
assuming you're looking for a trinket to let you do dimensional leaps. Dunno bout that ring, but here are a few options from Magic Item Compendium that sounds similar.

Anklet of Translocation: 1,400 GP functions twice a day, allows you to instantly teleport up to ten feet with a swift action.

Boots of Swift Passage: 5,000 GP functions five times a day, allows you to teleport up to 20 feet in any direction that you have line of sight to.

Oh hell my character can abuse those items BIG time, it didn't say HOW I had to move 10+ feet for the special ability Skirmish to kick in as a Scout. Teleport ,hurl weapon, teleport, hurl weapon - it has possibilities.

Blinkin

One of those may work. I was looking for something between the two. Movement of about 15' and 3x day (or more). Demention Step allowed up to the characters movement and didn't hit the AOO thing, but as a level 3 spell, it's probably a bit expensive to produce...The anklet is probably closer as it's a swift action and perhaps it could be made into a more manly form. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Paladin101

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 08, 2014, 05:36:39 PM
Oh hell my character can abuse those items BIG time, it didn't say HOW I had to move 10+ feet for the special ability Skirmish to kick in as a Scout. Teleport ,hurl weapon, teleport, hurl weapon - it has possibilities.

Lol not really abuse, since with the cheap one, it's only useable twice a day, and the more expensive one, well the boots cost more than a +1 weapon, so I couldn't be mad about finding a creative use like that. lol

Blinkin: As long as you keep the stats the same, I don't care if you change the form of the magic item. An anklet could become a ring, or a necklace, or what have you.

Blinkin

Are the boots a move action, or a standard action to use?

I'd trade the magical armor for the potential of getting into those flanking positions!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Paladin101

Blinkin

Ok, going for the boots... They're too good to resist and it's worth 2 points of AC lost.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Jefepato

Okay, got most of the basics put together.  Still need to finish buying equipment and such (and also background etc.).

QuoteEric Nysel, CG male human (Calishite) crusader (Lathander) 6
(Region: Western Heartlands, Church Acolyte background)

STR 21 (18 base, +1 level, +2 enhancement)
DEX 12 (12 base)
CON 16 (16 base)
INT 14 (14 base)
WIS 10 (10 base)
CHA 14 (14 base)

HP: 57/57

Attacks:
Greatsword +12/+7 melee (+6 BAB, +5 STR, +1 enhancement), damage 2d6+8
Longbow +8/+3 ranged (+6 BAB, +1 DEX, +1 masterwork), damage 1d8+4
Dagger +12/7 melee (+6 BAB, +5 STR, +1 masterwork), damage 1d4+5

AC: 20 (+8 armor, +1 DEX, +1 deflection), touch 12, flat-footed 19

Saves:
Fort +9 (+5 base, +3 CON, +1 resistance)
Reflex +4 (+2 base, +1 DEX, +1 resistance)
Will +5 (+2 base, +0 WIS, +2 CHA, +1 resistance)

Skills:
Balance +5 (9 ranks, +1 DEX, -5 armor)
Concentration +12 (9 ranks, +3 CON)
Craft (painting) +3 (1 rank, +2 INT)
Diplomacy +11 (9 ranks, +2 CHA)
Intimidate +11 (9 ranks, +2 CHA)
Jump +9 (9 ranks, +5 STR, -5 armor)
Knowledge (history) +3 (1 rank, +2 INT)
Knowledge (religion) +10 (8 ranks, +2 INT)
Martial Lore +10 (8 ranks, +2 INT)

Languages: Common, Chondathan, Tethyrian, Elven, Celestial

Feats:
1st: Extra Granted Manuever
1st (human bonus): Stone Power
3rd: Adaptive Style
6th: Power Attack

Class abilities:
Furious counterstrike
Steely resolve 10
Indomitable soul
Zealous surge 1/day
Smite 1/day (+2 to hit, +6 damage)

Manuevers known:
Crusader's Strike (Devoted Spirit, 1st)
Leading the Attack (White Raven, 1st)
Stone Bones (Stone Dragon, 1st)
Foehammer (Devoted Spirit, 2nd)
Mountain Hammer (Stone Dragon, 2nd)
Battle Leader's Charge (White Raven, 2nd)
Revitalizing Strike (Devoted Spirit, 3rd)

Stances known:
Martial Spirit (Devoted Spirit, 1st)
Leading the Charge (White Raven, 1st)

Equipment:
Gauntlets of ogre power (4,000 gp)
Greatsword +1 (2,350 gp)
Ring of protection +1 (2,000 gp)
Masterwork full plate (1,650 gp)
Cloak of resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
Masterwork composite longbow (+4 STR bonus) (800 gp) w/20 arrows (1 gp)
Masterwork dagger (302 gp)
Silver greatsword (230 gp)
Cold iron greatsword (100 gp)
Masterwork potion belt (60 gp)
  Five potions of cure light wounds (250 gp)
  Two flasks of holy water (50 gp)
Silver holy symbol of Lathander (25 gp)
100 ft. silk rope (20 gp)
Five sunrods (10 gp)
Hooded lantern (7 gp) w/two flasks of oil (2 sp)
10 days' rations (5 gp)
Backpack (2 gp)
Spare traveler's outfit (1 gp)
Flint and steel (1 gp)
Waterskin (1 gp)
Winter blanket (5 sp)
Bedroll (1 sp)
134.2 gp

QuoteBackground: Eric was born in a small town south of the Reaching Woods, the youngest of four children.  His parents ran the local inn, and although they were decent enough folk for the most part, the place was a bit too far off the major thoroughfares for business to be decent.  In the end, they "subtly" encouraged their youngest son to take up service in the church of Lathander rather than deal with another mouth to feed.  Eric never quite fit in with other paladins-in-training...right up until the day when he accidentally knocked another trainee across the sparring grounds, and realized that the Morninglord had sent him a very different sort of inspiration.

Nowadays, he wanders from place to place.  He's not actually fond of violence, but he's good at it, and there's always someone in need of help with goblins, wild animals, lycanthropes, and so on.  The Order of the Aster tends to look askance at his activities, but he remains loyal to the church and they're usually happy to have him around when they need a strong sword arm.

Morality: Help the helpless, honor the gods, and don't be an ass.  Eric thinks it's important to keep his word whenever he can and so on, but although he has a lot of respect for the paladins he grew up with, strict codes of honor are an annoyance that can only get in the way of just doing what he knows is right.  He makes a point of earmarking some of his income to tithe to the gods -- he hasn't taken any vows about it, but he's worried that he'll let greed get the better of him if he doesn't keep track.  (Especially since he's not above accepting rewards from people who can genuinely afford them.)  He'd hate to choose the lesser of two evils, but letting one person die is obviously better than letting a whole village die if those are really the only two options.

Sexual Preferences: Eric is heterosexual.  He's not exactly a blushing virgin, but he's rarely had time for serious relationships.

Appearance: Eric is a tall, powerful young man (especially by Calishite standards), with dusky skin and a handsome smile.  His dark hair would be naturally curly if it wasn't cropped short, and he's always clean-shaven.  He favors bright clothing when dressed casually, but is far more often seen in his heavy armor -- and, of course, always displays the Morninglord's symbol prominently.

Paladin101

At first glance it looks fine to me Jefepato.

Also, added in a Background requirement for the characters, just because I realized I hadn't asked for any background info on any characters yet. lol

Autocad

Count me in! I'm going to put up a character sheet once I get back from work.

Anon315

Name: Arilyn Auvreanea

Character Age: 146 

Sexual Preferences: Ari is not very experienced, sexually. It is not merely a lack of experience, however; it is a lack of desire. Perhaps it is born of elven nature, wherein passions do not flow so fiercely as they do in some of the shorter lived races, or perhaps it was simply a personal affectation. Either way, there simply has not been anything worthwhile to distract from scholarly pursuits. Flesh fades, after all. The mind remains.

Morality: Right and wrong are matters of opinion. Does the aggressor who goes to war and fights for his country think himself any less righteous than those of the land he is invading? Who are we to think that we are somehow better than any other? Each person has a right to live life free from the actions of others. It is the prerogative of those with power to try to exert it over those who have not, and it is similarly the responsibility of those who know better to ensure that this does not lead to oppression of the masses.  Of course in the end you can only control what you have power over. Power corrupts. People suffer. Better you than me.

Background: Members of the family Auvreanea hold a place of regard as mages of historical significance. They maintain defensive wards, beneficial enchantments, and other work for Evereska in times of peace and war. In peacetime doing those duties as listed above, in war time raining down the fury of the heavens on the battlefield. This was the legacy that Arilyn was born into. Starting from a young age at an arcane academy, much was expected of the elf. Ari did not disappoint, demolishing class after class with keen insight and efficiency. There was no weakness in the portfolio of the young mage, save perhaps for the choice in apparel and a bit of social awkwardness. Thus far a majority of the elf's life has been spent in school with books and spells, arcane knowledge and theory. When taking time from study, matters of importance such as bugbear invasions, maintaining wards against divination, and the creation of magical items take precedence. Despite the nature of most exceptional people to do marvelous things and lead interesting lives, Arilyn seemed content with a mundane existence.

Then the disgrace happened. Arilyn's father was found to be betraying the eladrin, in ways both arcane and governmental. Trade routes were made vulnerable where they had previously not been encroached upon. People died. Materials were lost. The mythal was further hampered, the empire of the eladrin was made more vulnerable by a family who had so long been some of their greatest supporters. The entire line was banished, tearing Ari from the only setting that brought comfort to the elf's life. What does a wizard do when faced with an exile from the schools of arcane thought and the home to which they had become accustomed? Well the obvious answer is to take up a life crafting items, but that actually got boring. Something stirred within the elf that hadn't in the hallowed halls of academia, a desire to do. So when one has the power of the arcane at one's disposal, what is the limit of the entertainment possibility? A world of illusions was crafted and destroyed by will alone, creatures were summoned and bound by will. Bodies were shaped and transformed, insights were granted, there was no end to the possibilities laid out before Arilyn. Of course, the trouble with endless possibilities is that you can gain a lack of direction. It was easy to do something with a goal in mind, but what of when you became aimless? That is what led Arilyn to accepting mercenary jobs. At first it was difficult to accept the rule of others, but the expense of magical study and armament outside of a school gave a strong argument for obeisance. Honorable supporter to loyal mercenary, it was quite a fall. So when an offer of untold wealth reaches Arilyn's ear, the question is not what or why, it is... how much can I grab on the way out?

Rajah

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 04:42:00 PM
Hmm. I have heard of that book becoming unbalancing, but of all the classes in there, I think the crusader is the least likely to be a problem. So I will allow it, but I will keep an eye on it and make certain things don't get out of hand. I have the Tome of Battle, but have never actually played a campaign where the book was used so I can't say from a first hand perspective if those classes and rules are troublesome. So, as long as yer ok with the fact that I'll be keepin an eye on it to make sure things don't get unbalanced, I'm fine with the crusader.

Think of them like melee bards. Lots of spells and features, limited total power. They're much better than fighters, monks, and paladins (they are almost explicitly intended to replace those three, in fact, as a kind of sneaky end-of-edition errata) but nowhere near the power of a wizard or cleric. They're very good at damage and being cool and most of all at being FUN, something previous attempts at melee didn't always achieve. Comparable to well-built rogues in damage and options. Only thing to watch out for is the Ruby Knight Vindicator, which allows you to unleash truly breathtaking amounts of attacks by repeatedly taking full attacks and rewinding time and stuff, but even that's just damage, really. Nothing that can swarm a kingdom with hungry incorporeal dead or invert the multiverse or change numbers on a sheet to "arbitrary".

This looks like a nice set-up. Might apply with a gnome illusionist (into shadowcraft etc etc). I have never actually played an illusionist and they always seem like they're enjoying their action.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Paladin101

Anon, assuming you're still working on the actual statistical side of the character sheet? Please fill in WHAT elven nation you hail from. If you aren't familiar with Faerun, hit me up for info and I can help you get set up there.

Rajah, thanks for the heads up. I have skimmed Tome of Battle but never seen it in action so I wasn't sure. Sounds fine though how you describe it. Illusionists can be fun.

Also, Just so no one cries foul later, I am giving those who first expressed interest in the interest thread first claim to spots if they post here or throw up a bio relatively quickly, so that's about 6 of the spots given there. After that, I will let in between 2-4 more depending on how many have applied. Who I let in at that point will depend mostly on my own taste. If I have a melee heavy group, and I have two fighters and a wizard left asking for a spot, I'm prolly gonna pick the wizard. So, just so I don't hear, "But my bio was posted first!" I'm saying right now, I don't care. Call me a prick, but those who expressed interest in the interest thread come first, and from there it's who I think will best fit into the party. Those who aren't picked can be on the waiting list, and will be the first ones I PM if someone drops out, before bumping up this thread in an attempt to find new members. Hopefully I won't have to resort to the waiting list, but this is online RPing, let's be realistic eh?

Anon315

I thought Silverymoon for a region to come from. They have a strong magical history and a fair elf population.

Paladin101

Silverymoon could work, but you'll have to reword your history. At present you're talking about an empire of grey elves, which don't exist in Faerun and of which Silverymoon is most certainly not, it is a melting pot, a frontier city that prides itself on accepting everyone. If you wanted a pure elven nation Evereska would be a good choice for the region, it is a high magic elven city which has a Mythal, high elven magic, protecting and enhancing it. Up to you mate, I just need you to update your background to reflect whichever choice you make. :)

Nicolae

I revamped an old character of mine so that it was usable in this game.

Viktor Romanov
Neutral Good Illuskan Human Generalist
Complete
Character Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=154852
"Backstory"
Viktor Romanov was born in Rassalantar, the small farming village north of Waterdeep, in 1348 DR. His parents were simple farmers who expected him and his three brothers and two sisters to grow up and continue on the family life of farming. Viktor hated the simple life of farming, and rather than adopt his parents' lifestyle permanently, he stowed away in a merchant's caravan at the age of 12, and after two days, Viktor made it to Waterdeep for the first time in his life.
Viktor's dream had been to be a wizard, able to command the arcane forces and bend reality to his will. After arriving in Waterdeep and finding Eltorchul Academy, and after begging the headmaster, he was able to work for Eltorchul Academy in return for being allowed to attend the prestigious school, doing the less dignified jobs that the other students, children of wealthy parents, were loath to do, but that he considered to be less labor intensive than work on the farm. Although they initially considered him to be merely 'free labor,' when Viktor began to outshine many of the other students, the instructors recognized his potential and his fellow students began to treat him as an equal rather than as a servant.
When Viktor's confidence in his spells had grown sufficiently in 1366 DR, he left Eltorchul Academy and signed on with an adventuring party. They had several successful adventures together and over the course of a few years became friends. In the Spring of 1369, the group was asked to investigate the loss of a group of guards who had gone to investigate a break-in at an underground mausoleum near the Ardeep Forest. When they arrived, the stench of decay was very strong, and when they reluctantly entered the mausoleum, they found the shredded, bloated corpses of the guards being devoured by a few ghouls, as well as rotting, disgusting garbage strewn around the mausoleum's interior. Coffins had been smashed and the splintered wood was being devoured by termites while roaches feasted on the dried bodies.
After quickly dispatching with the ghouls, the party noticed that rising out of the garbage was a horrific sight that none of them could identify. It appeared to be a bone golem with rotting flesh still attached and the flesh and muscle on its back formed into the shape of decaying wings. The party's fighter and cleric charged ahead with the ranger following reluctantly behind. The three were almost instantly killed by the undead being, and the only reason that Viktor and the party's rogue survived was because they had fled when they saw the beast emerging from the garbage.
Since that day, Viktor's curiosity has had a tendency to lean more to the macabre, the necromantic, than the average generalist. He is still secretly ashamed of the fact that he ran and is very reluctant to tell the story of that day to anyone, and he still suffers from nightmares concerning the events that day. He lost contact with the rogue and has not attempted to get in touch with the rogue since. He is so traumatized by those events that his personality has shifted, pushing him deeper into quiet, thoughtful, almost brooding moods. He still becomes visibly nervous, almost to the point of a panic attack, at the smell of decay. When asked why he has become somewhat obsessed with death and the undead, he responds that "the things that truly interest and inspire us are the same things that can overpower and terrify us."

Viktor's current goals are to understand more about the Art and to grow in power as a mage, to accumulate arcane knowledge, and to improve as an alchemist.
He has not returned to Rassalantar since the day he left and has not heard any information about his family since then either.
"Description"
Viktor is of average height, with brown eyes and black hair. He's in his mid twenties and is always clean-shaven. He wears an immaculately clean black coat over a black suit. In cold months, he can be seen wearing a white scarf tucked into the black suit. His skin is not incredibly pale, but it is obvious that he does not spend much time outside in the sun. Viktor is calculating, deliberate, and intelligent. He is much more likely to spend several hours planning an attack than to blindly rush into a situation without extensive forethought. He loves to learn and wants to know everything he can about a situation before acting so that he does not find himself walking headlong into a trap. He has a slight case of OCD when it comes to keeping his clothing clean. He hates for dust or lint to be visible on his black coat or his black suit. He comes off as bookish and reserved, but he is always polite and he tries to be friendly despite being rather shy. And though he is somewhat shy, he can also be talkative about subjects that he enjoys and about which he is knowledgeable.
"Sexual Preferences"
Viktor is reserved, but only among those with whom he is not intimate. He is not very experienced, but he is not a virgin either. He is heterosexual and prefers intelligent human or elven women with talent and experience in the Art. It is a major part of his life, and he would need to be able to share it with whomever he were in a relationship with.
"Morality"
Viktor believes in helping the weak and making them stronger and better able to take care of themselves, and that magic is the best method for achieving that goal. He is very good at keeping his temper under control and maintaining politeness and social niceties, but he worries that his non-confrontational nature may lead others to suspect that he is a coward.
Viktor would not commit murder to achieve a greater good, nor would he sacrifice a child to save a village. He would try as hard as he could to take the third path in those scenarios, and at least attempt to save both. Essentially, he would rather fail to achieve the greatest good than to actively choose the lesser of two evils.
As far as his religious leanings, he reveres Mystra, the goddess of mysteries and magic. Viktor may mutter a prayer before attempting a complicated spellcasting or before dangerous research, but he is not incredibly pious. Luckily, Mystra's main focus is on spreading the use and love of magic, which does not require much of Viktor that does not already come naturally.
O/O   Ideas

Autocad

Paladin101

Much as I hate to limit players choices, I am going to say no on the leadership feat. We are already having a large party, so the addition of a cohort and followers would likely just make things more complicated.

Calrond, sheet looks good. :)

RubySlippers

Awwww, no army going with everyone with leadership.  :-(

I'm still working on the things for my character she is a local what woody areas would be good to come from?

Paladin101

Well the High Forest is an obvious choice, there are several elven communities there that a halfling could come from. Another great choice would be the Misty Forest on the border of the High Moor which is ripe with wood elves druids and rangers that keep that area safe. Those would be my top two suggestions.

RubySlippers

Better a Halfling community than a human one in those, she is a woodsman by Profession so knows how to make a living off the land and doing low impact economic activities as in make some coins not raping the land over. Its enough for a Halfling. Not sure why she decided to adventure its most likely for fun she likely would donate most of the wealth to good causes, minus 5% for herself and magical items that pose useful.

Paladin101

Well most halfling communities are on open plains or in hilly environments, though pure halfling communities are rare in Faerun. I would say Misty Forest would be best for you, as it simply describes it as having a large number of druids and rangers, as well as wood elves, whom live in the forest and keep it safe. Could easily go with the concept of a small halfling village in that forest.

RubySlippers

Well she is a woodsman sort so needs to make a living in the woods, and farming is so boring.  :D

Anyway her class is a natural fighter in the terrain I wouldn't to face a Halfling Scout in that terrain who is pissed off.

Blinkin

Name: Jason Monroe
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5’10
Weight: 192

Physical Description: Jason is a good looking young man with a certain style and flaire that makes him stand out in a crowd, be it on the deck of a ship, or the local tavern; he makes a mark wherever he goes. A strong jawed face with bright, blue eyes and a slight curl to his lips that implies a bit of humor that only he is privy to are separated by a straight, almost bold nose and the top half of a jet black goatee. A tanned complexion surrounded by a luxurious mane of ebony hair and a single gold ring in the right earlobe. Broad shoulders fills out the linen tunic under a dark blue jacket before his frame narrows to lean hips and long legs encased in leather pants and turned down thigh high boots.

Personality: Jason never lacks for something to say, usually witty and perhaps just a little insulting, but that’s only to his opponents. A fairly happy-go-lucky man, Jason is everything that a swashbuckler should be, urbane, polite, and loves a good duel. While he might plan to kill a man tomorrow, there’s no reason why he can’t sit down and have a drink with the man for some banter and piffy interchanges the day before. As long as the rules of etiquette are followed, he’ll even buy the drink. But, when the time calls for seriousness… well, he’s probably not the guy to look toward.  He’s not lazy, or doesn’t take things seriously, he just doesn’t want to look like he is. But, when the decks are awash with blood and the sails are flapping in the dead air, he’s the man you want at your back.

History: Jason Monroe was born to prosperous merchants who traveled extensively, doing the business of trade that was the lifes-blood of the family. Once Jason was old enough to travel with them, meaning that he could be carried without an alarming amount of care, Jason went along for the ride. Even at the very early age of 2 years old, Jason loved the sea and ships. He would sleep through the worst storm and had his sea legs before he had learned to run… so his favorite times where when they traveled by water and vastly preferred it to his hometown of Waterdeep.

Unfortunately, when Jason was less than 5 years old, he was found alone in the ship’s longboat, dehydrated and near death from exposure. The fate of the vessel that he and his parents had been on, or the crew was ever discovered. As Jason only knew his age, and had no memory of the events that led to him being alone in the boat, he was returned to Waterdeep where his grandparents raised him as best as they could. From that day onward, the mystery of the lost ship and family haunted Jason. It sat in the back of his mind so deeply that as soon as he was old enough, he went off to sea to learn the art of being a sailor. Eventually, he learned the art of the blade and the tongue as well and couldn’t resist the allure of well made clothing and the feel of excitement when the sound of steel on steel filled the air.. until recently. A disagreement with a certaincaptain of a certain ship made Jason decide that it was time to see more of the world and with a wave of his hand and some piffy comments, he left Waterdeep for the wider world of land-locked, flat lands to find more fame and fortune in the wide world.

Morality: Jason is a strong believer in the ends justifies the ends. That’s not to say that he would go out of his way to take the most difficult route or the least difficult option, but if he has to step into the shades of gray to keep the greater good, he’s not above doing it. He believes himself to be a good man in the overall sense, but admits that he’s sometimes done bad things to benefit the good. In his eyes, the greater good may sometimes simply mean taking care of the present situation and worrying about the greater picture later, or making a difficult decision that no one else wants to make. If it comes down to the best of two bad choices, he’ll go with the least bad of the two and accept that it’s part of being human and balancing the scales.

Individual rights and freedoms are important to Jason, but those freedoms and rights don’t extend to causing harm to the innocent or denying another of their freedom without just cause. He has killed and takes no pleasure in it, but he would lie if he said that he regretted killing a man who was trying to kill him. A duel, afterall, is a duel and honor means something, even when your idea of honor may be a little off of the beaten track… He’s fond of a phrase that he’s read in a book once, “I’ve never killed a man who didn’t have it coming, I’ve never raped and I’ve never pillaged!” In the end, Jason is ultimately a very practical man and will try to do the right thing.

Deity: Tymora

I'll send the character sheet to our fearless DM.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Anon315

Quote from: Paladin101 on June 08, 2014, 10:43:45 PM
Anon, assuming you're still working on the actual statistical side of the character sheet?

A sheet isn't necessary yet, is it? I tend to avoid making sheets as that makes the character "real" to me and if put on a waitlist or turned down or something, it would hit me harder. The only thing I know is I'm going Wizard 5 / Incantatrix 1. Elf Generalist sub levels 1 and 3.