Wanted: Prince Zuko [F seeking M]

Started by HeyThereLittleBear, October 05, 2020, 02:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereLittleBear

Hey there!

I'm looking for someone who is willing to play Prince Zuko against my OC. I'm also open to your character being an OC Fire Bender.

About Me
I'm a 27 year old from North Carolina, I spend any and all free time writing and planning new stories. I write multiple paragraphs per post and third person point of view. I will actively add to the plot and further the story and I expect the same from you.

Kinks
Primal sex
Fire play
After sex cuddling
Breeding/impreg
Cum play
Bondage
Leather

Full Kink List: F-List

Plot One (Book One):
After a failed attempt to destroy the fire nation from the inside, a young rebel is sent to Zuko as a tease. His father makes Zuko an offer that is hard to refuse -- get the girl on their side and he can come home, honor restored. All he needs is to know where the rest of the rebels are hiding.

Plot Two (Book One):
Shortly after Zuko's Agni Kai with Zhao, he sets off on his adventure to follow the Avatar on his journey North to the Northern water tribe. He's stopped on his way before he can leave the port and kidnapped by a group that has overheard him talking about the Avatar. They plan on using him to find the Avatar before the Fire Nation can in order to join in on the war with him as a weapon. They embark on their own journey with Zuko as a captive, and on the road one of his captors finds herself growing soft on him.

Plot Three (Book Three):
With Zuko's return to the Fire Nation he discovers one of the hidden secrets of adult royalty life is the underground BDSM scene. He finds himself attracted to a water bending pro domme who agrees to take him under her care. He's pushed to his limits under her ministrations and finds himself spending more and more time with her outside of their dominant and submissive relationship.
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

Ons / Offs