Problems accessing Elliquiy on a smart phone.

Started by lights, July 07, 2015, 02:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lights

Hi,

I got a new phone lately and I've found myself unable to access Elliquiry using it. Though Elliquiy is the only site I've encountered which has this problem (which didn't happen on my old and now broken phone). Initially I received a message saying SSL error, though more recently the message changed to, "This web page is not available err_connection_reset". A google search has come up with some pretty technical suggests involving proxy settings and I don't want to risk messing up my phone's Internet connection trying that out. So I'd just like to ask, has anyone else run into this problem, and would anyone be able to offer a more simple solution? If it makes any difference I'm using a One plus phone and I have tried different browsers without success.

Vekseid

Elliquiy uses some rather modern SSL settings. How old is your phone?

lights

Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might be something to do with SSL certificate dates. But I don't know enough about that to say for sure. The phone itself has been out for about a year though so it shouldn't have problems, given my old Galaxy S2 didn't. Oh, and the new phone runs a cyanogen mod if that means anything.

Vekseid

If you can give me an exact, down to the minute time when you try to access a specific page from your phone, I may be able to look at the error from my end.

lights

Thanks a lot man, that would be awesome. Today I tried to log in at 10:07am and about 28 seconds and that's GMT. I figured there wouldn't be a lot of people trying to log in at the same time since most of America should still be asleep.