Some quick cravings (mm, mf, ff)

Started by That Girl Analise, April 18, 2010, 09:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

This is just a temporary thread, as I'm just in the mood to try out a few things or satisfy some cravings that somehow always end up ignored...

Please check my o/o as a general guideline, but there is no hard and fast rules for me at the moment as for what I really want to do. So listed below are things that I have either never really gotten the chance to try or the rp in which I've tried to do it has, for one reason or the other, failed.

Anything mm- I always try and start these and they always die. I'd like to try this out.

Bastardization of fairy tales- one of my favorite of these was a ff non con I did that kinda died.

Teacher student- for some reason, I can't get enough of this.

That's all I can think of for now. Any takers?

thomasarsenault

Im up for the Teacher/Student pairing. Shall we discuss it further?

That Girl Analise

zemo8801

I can try out your FxF or the teacher student I had a plot that I would like to try that died.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

thomasarsenault

Like, its another daily detention day, but only one person shows up and of course all interest is on that one person. Before detention is over he/she seduces the student which leads to sex. What do you think?

That Girl Analise

Zemo- what was the plot?

Thomas- that's something I've wanted to try. What orientation do you want to do, and which character?

thomasarsenault

I was thinking M/F. The female playing the teacher and the male as the student. I'd like to be the student.

zemo8801

It was abut a teacher who goes around partying to much and really doesn't care about much of anything other then that so she is figuring that school will be a fly since she has everything paid off all ready. so he follows her and starts to picture these actions and her actions in the class usually she doesn't remember it but that is up to you its mostly a plan to blackmail the girl into a life of slavery so he doesn't report her to people who deal with the grants.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

That Girl Analise

Thomas- sounds like fun! I already have a character in mind. Where would you like to do it? Forum or message?

Zemo- sounds interesting, but I really couldn't see myself playing either character Tthe moment, sorry.

zemo8801

no problem at all i can understand that it seems that plot likes to die,
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

thomasarsenault

Messages. Do you think that you could start us off?

GlompNinja

If you have any m/m ideas I'd be happy to try some with you. PM me if you want.