A Forbidden Family Love/Romance [M Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, July 22, 2014, 02:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hi all!  :D

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop on by. Below is an idea I'd really like to explore/play out, but before getting to that there are a couple of things I'd like to quickly say.

First of all, I don't mind nor care what your real life gender is, if you're willing to play the female role in this and have some fun with in our RP then who is sat the other side of the computer screen is of no concern to me. Secondly, the idea(s) I lay out isn't set in stone so to speak. I'm happy and willing to change things a little, add or take away things based on what YOU might like and enjoy so that we can hopefully create a story that we will both really enjoy.

I try to type properly, speak properly and include a good amount of detail in my posts. I try to check my spelling and give as much in writing as you give me. But, I will make the odd typo, so will you, but so long as it's clear you're making an effort and putting in some care and detail I'll have no complaints. I guess this is a long and drawn out way of saying I'm not interested in two line replies becoming the norm. Sure every now and then a short post of only a line or two might be what is required, and if that is the case then great, it's not a problem, but I'm not looking for that to be the norm.

The topic title hints at and suggests incest, or perceived incest in the case of step-family. If that's not your thing I fully understand and accept that.  :-)

Anyway, now that's out of the way, onto what you hopefully came here for!

What I’m after is some kind of a forbidden relationship, something between two characters who just cannot be together as they're related/step-family. Before going any further I’d like to point out that I’m open to just who the two characters are, I don’t have a specific role laid out as I feel it can be moulded and adjusted in many ways to fit a whole host of different scenarios. I’m looking for something that is hot, steamy, flirtatious and just full of sexual tension. If things don’t actually go all the way to full on sexual intercourse, that’s not always a bad thing, after all, the chase is often the most fun part.  ;)

Between our characters there would be a spark that neither has felt before, there is mutual attraction and from that point on things just start to develop between them. The catch of course is that them actually having a proper relationship is all but out of the question. Despite that the two just cannot resist one another, they continually meet up, send each other texts/emails and find the attraction and longing between them both just growing and growing. I’d love for things to progress to a stage where they are head over heels for each other, unable to stop kissing, holding one another, aching bulges, quivering legs, and yet they just cannot go past that final barrier for whatever reason. The lust fills the air between them, longing looks at one another, hands unable to let go of each other, and yet always having to say goodbye until next time when their time together expires.

Sounds fun, right? *Nods in a most convincing manner*

Like I said earlier in this, I don’t have a specific plot in mind, but I can suggest a few potential roles  (though I am very open to others too!).

Brother/Sister
Cousins
Mother/Son
Father/Daughter (I'm a little hit and miss with this, but please try me if this is your thing!)
Aunt/Nephew

I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm after from reading all of this. It's nothing groundbreaking I accept, but hopefully it could be something we can have a lot of fun with. I'm happy to play via PM or threads (off-site RP isn't really for me, I like to keep everything on here.), and if you are interested then please drop me a PM and we can discuss some potential ideas. I hate to just rush into a story, as I love to bounce ideas back and forth and really create a good and fun idea we can both enjoy.

I invite you to browse my Ons and Offs, you might find some mutual likes/kinks which we can include, or even find some things we can make certain to avoid.

Thanks again for your time!

;D

pleaseteaseme