Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

Man..... I was getting hopeful for this too
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Hm, more deja vu... :P

Anyway, I need to think about it a bit more, but I'd probably be interested in starting up my own pokegirls RP.  I won't be trying to adapt Hollow's storyline this time, instead going with my own, though I'm not sure what it would be exactly.  If you guys have any ideas, let me know.  I'll start up my own thread when I've got something to go on.

ShadowFox89

Have the story follow a single tamer going around taming pokegirls?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

I'm probably going to have more of a central storyline than just following someone around.  Some kind of antagonist, at least.  As for how many tamers there are, I'm not going to limit it to just one tamer and harem, but I also won't mind if there's only one either.

HollowX

Again, I am sorry about that -_-
I'd love to actually join a pokegirl rp of some kind, but there is literally none out on the web, not even on the site meant for it... So I tried before, and I tried just here, to create one myself; however, I cannot get myself to actually run one. It's too much :P

Anyway, I thought I'd bail now when things haven't started compared to completely bail halfway in the game when everybody was really in it.

Sethala

Well, if I do start one up, you're welcome to join, Hollow.  Still thinking of ideas; once I have something relatively solid I'll start up a new thread to look for players.

ShadowFox89

Would still be interested. If not as a Spinnertit than as one of the 'girls of a tamer. If you need any game ideas, I've always got more than my share.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

And I'll play as the tamer in question if thats okay

Sethala

I would love some ideas.  I think I did like the tournament idea Hollow had, and could probably do something with that.  Possibly someone's trying to sabotage/rig the tournament, or attack the contestants to knock them out of the standings before the actual match.

Hmm... actually, I think I might go with that, unless someone gives me a better idea.  Hollow, you know a lot more about the world than I do, where do you think such a tournament would be held?

HollowX

One of three places I know of would have the tournament: Crimson League, it's counterpart on the other continent (can't remember the name, but it's on the map), and the Orange Isles.

To have the tournament in a place where you'd have a variety of people in and out of the tournament though, and to avoid the none evee rule, the Orange Isles wouldn't be a good place to put it.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

The ones mentioned most in canon are: Crimson, Blue, Tropic, Orange Isles, and Ruby, with Blue and Crimson having a main focus. Honestly enough, the tournament could happen anywhere, but Tropic, Blue, and Crimson are the most famous.

Sethala

Alright, planned things out a bit more.  The main tournament that the story focuses on (at the start, at least) isn't one of the major tournaments, instead more of a qualifier - while there's a decent cash prize for the best Tamers, the real prize is an invitation to a much larger tournament.  Still, it's not exactly a small tournament, taking place over about a week's time, in a very large location.

The story would start a few days before the tournament, with the PC tamer(s) just arriving.  There's been a few incidents, however, and while that's not terribly uncommon in the Pokegirls world, there's rumors of something sinister going on.

I'll start writing up a main thread.