The Hangover: Fantasy Edition! (D&D 3.5)

Started by Inerrant Lust, January 20, 2012, 01:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhev

Inquiring minds want to know:  Will you post a link to the in character thread when it gets started?   So we can read along?

Inerrant Lust

No problem.

:P

And yes, Muse, post that sheet in teh OOC thread! :P

yesiroleplay

Guess I'd better get those spells picked...
At 2012-01-23 13:53:54, yesiroleplay (uid: 22051) rolls: 1d20a11 Result: 24: DC 21 Will
At 2012-01-23 13:55:35, yesiroleplay (uid: 22051) rolls: 1d20a1 Result: 3: initiative

Edit - initiative is 3, so I won't post for a while, but her action/s are:
immediate:  cast inspirational boost
standard: begin bardic music/inspire courage
move: activate badge of valor

Total bonus to fear saves, attack, and damage from inspire courage is +5
+2 base (vest of legends makes effective bard level 11), +1 from song of the heart feat, +1 from inspirational boost, +1 from badge of valor = +5

Dizzied

Teehee...forgot about dragon's frightful presence. ^^;  This might be a short fight for Arren.

yesiroleplay

Since Gwen made her will save - everyone else will get a +4 to their saves vs fear from inspire courage.

... of course, that won't kick in until her initiative of three...

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: yesiroleplay on January 23, 2012, 02:41:57 PM
Since Gwen made her will save - everyone else will get a +4 to their saves vs fear from inspire courage.

... of course, that won't kick in until her initiative of three...

Good thing I made mine way up there at Init 24! (I shudder to think the karma I'm building with that roll)

tuckers02

I should be able to get my IC post up tonight sometime while I'm at work.  Until then, I'll work on getting my spell list up.

tuckers02

We've got an emergency meeting at work so it will take me longer than I thought for the post.  I'll try to have it up before morning though.

Dizzied

Hm...should I be posting an action like everyone else? In the past, I've always waited until my turn in initiative order to say what my character will be doing.

yesiroleplay

I was waiting for my 3 initiative to post IC, actually

Inerrant Lust

Y U NO POST IN MEH OOC THRED? D:

Feel free to post whenever, initiative is more to determine whether the good or bad guys go first. Since the dragon hasn't done anything but be scary, it's not quite that important at the moment. :P

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 23, 2012, 07:25:13 PM
Y U NO POST IN MEH OOC THRED? D:

Feel free to post whenever, initiative is more to determine whether the good or bad guys go first. Since the dragon hasn't done anything but be scary, it's not quite that important at the moment. :P

I was actually waiting for Muse to post his character there, so the characters would be the first posts..

Yes, I can be anal.

Inerrant Lust

To be fair, I was hesitant to post there as well for that very reason. :P

Well, maybe not the first post, but having all the sheets on the first page would be convenient.  ::)

tuckers02

That's exactly why I haven't posted there.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 23, 2012, 07:35:17 PM
To be fair, I was hesitant to post there as well for that very reason. :P

Well, maybe not the first post, but having all the sheets on the first page would be convenient.  ::)

You can always create a character sheet thread.

Dizzied

Quote from: yesiroleplay on January 23, 2012, 07:18:04 PM
I was waiting for my 3 initiative to post IC, actually

Same here. =\

I'll post an action in case Arren doesn't run away screaming.

Muse

Hi folks!  I'm here now! 

*Hurries to get up his sheet and find out what he's missing.* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

yesiroleplay

I think Gwen's +5 did help someone save, but it wasn't Arren
edit:  yay Muse!

Muse

Ooh!  Inspire courage!  My will save is usually sucky, but that makes 25!  *Dances* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Pity I got busy and had no chance make even writing of the concept :P. Anyways have fun guys (and thanks for link to web comic). Now try catch up in other threads and games where I GM....