The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

mmm i think so, I can day dream about two cheesy puffs fighting in a boxing match...but when I fantasize...the image in my head changes to two very sexy buff men wrestling it out in a boxing ring of warm melted chocolate....

Chaosfox

Quote from: KariaShinzou on September 15, 2013, 07:13:11 PM
mmm i think so, I can day dream about two cheesy puffs fighting in a boxing match...but when I fantasize...the image in my head changes to two very sexy buff men wrestling it out in a boxing ring of warm melted chocolate....

Mmmmmm I like that Idea.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

CurvyKitten

Question: I am just wondering if some of the fairy myths would come into play here? I see there are to types, but are there small fairy/pixie kingdoms or something along those lines?

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: KariaShinzou on September 15, 2013, 07:13:11 PM

*drools
mmmmm chocolate

GhettoMagick

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 15, 2013, 07:44:20 PM
Question: I am just wondering if some of the fairy myths would come into play here? I see there are to types, but are there small fairy/pixie kingdoms or something along those lines?

Not really only the myths about their character and their appearances, the only queendoms available in this roleplay is the red and the white...for now. mwahahahahahaa
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 15, 2013, 07:51:45 PM
Not really only the myths about their character and their appearances, the only queendoms available in this roleplay is the red and the white...for now. mwahahahahahaa

Smiles~ Thank you, I figured as much, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask. :)

TeacupTwink

Character's Name: Aspen
Age: Appears 18, true age unknown. Possibly just stopped counting.
Race: Elf

Kingdom: Rogue, lives within the Dark Forest

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
O&O:
♥ Hair-pulling
♥ Playful sexual encounters
♥ Domination ( Whether it be him or the other dominating )
♥ Receiving { Bottom }
♥ Body-worship
{ See my O/O's for more. }

Powers/Abilities: Minor magic, doesn't seem to be very strong. Great accuracy and instinct however. Aspen relies on his ears, nose and eyes. Minor healing techniques along with his evasion maneuvers seem to be his main usage outside of his bow and arrow.

Preferred Weapons: Bow & Arrow, dagger

Skills:
Archery
Survival
Pickpocket
Lock Picking
Hunting
Potion Crafting
Seduction

Written Appearance: Aspen is a dainty thing, standing only 5'3" makes it easy to blend in. His deep blue eyes glisten with a certain minty rim along the edges making a turquoise blend into the dark upper tones of his iris. Aspen's elven skin is as pale as porcelain, nearly glowing in the dark. His tender, plump lips a soft but- bold pink against his fair flesh that give a certain androgynous look to him. His hair is a silky dirty blonde, depending on the season it changes drastically. Up to the point of being pure white.  He appears seemingly angelic despite his at times devilish personality. 
Full Sized Picture Below
http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad252/NekoTheSecretNinja/1157613_509524925791583_298478428_n_zps3b865f7c.jpg

Personality: A flirt, cunning and somewhat arrogant. Aspen often finds himself being too cocky and biting off more than he can chew. Thinking that he can handle the world all on his own - the elf skates by. He holds resentment towards people he has never met and has quite a few trust issues.

History: Aspen doesn't truly know the beginning of his history. He was raised by an elderly dark elf woman within the dark depths of the woods. The woman had been a witch to be exact, somewhat of a fortune teller. She had told him that his parents were within the White Kingdom. That he could find his mother, but not his father. The story that the elderly woman had told him took a blow to his self esteem and is still a touchy subject. It made him appreciative, however at times he wondered if this was the truth. He had heard stories of the fortune teller being a crafty witch with twisted tales. Sometimes questioning if she had just told this story to him just so that he should be so thankful for being saved by her.

The story that she had told Aspen started with his mother. The woman whom had given birth to him had gotten pregnant before marriage whilst being engaged to another man. Her plan was to run away with her lover rather than marry her arranged fiance and to bare his child away from the Kingdom. The plan had been flawed. The Kingdom had just went to war, her lover soon to be found dead on the battle-field had foiled her plans. Thinking only for herself and knowing that she had kept the fact she was in fact pregnant with his child a secret. After giving birth, so not to shame herself or her family - she ran to the woods and left Aspen. Directly after this she married the man whom had been arranged to marry her, living on with her life. The only reason Aspen had been found was because the Witch had hidden just as she saw the Elven woman and watched her leave her child.

Aspen doesn't know if any of this is true, now he may never know. The witch whom had raised him now being deceased just within the past few months. Though he called the old Witch his grandmother, he questions what her reasons were. Never giving a specific reason, Aspen often puts it to the back of his head and continues with his daily life. At times missing Grandmother Willow and still living in the camp she had set up for he and herself years ago. Learning her spells when he isn't far too lazy enough.

CurvyKitten

Sorry another question, don't mean to be a pest. What are the lifespans of Pixies?

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on September 16, 2013, 01:16:32 AM
Is there a specific time period for this game? Or no?
Medieval.
Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 15, 2013, 09:08:20 PM
Sorry another question, don't mean to be a pest. What are the lifespans of Pixies?
Pretty much all races here have a longer lifespan than humans. Though fae might be consider less than some of the others. Just run a age pass us and see. I'm too tired to calculate on it right now.
Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 15, 2013, 08:47:37 PM

O&O:
♥ Hair-pulling
♥ Receiving { Bottom }
♥ Body-worship

Powers/Abilities: Minor magic, doesn't seem to be very strong. Great accuracy and instinct however. Aspen relies on his ears, nose and eyes. Minor healing techniques along with his evasion maneuvers seem to be his main usage outside of his bow and arrow.

Skills:
Archery
Survival
Pickpocket
Lock Picking
Hunting
Potion Crafting
Seduction

Written Appearance: Aspen is a dainty thing, standing only 5'3" makes it easy to blend in. His deep blue eyes glisten with a certain minty rim along the edges making a turquoise blend into the dark upper tones of his iris. Aspen's elven skin is as pale as porcelain, nearly glowing in the dark. His tender, plump lips a soft but- bold pink against his fair flesh that give a certain androgynous look to him. His hair is a silky dirty blonde, depending on the season it changes drastically. Up to the point of being pure white.  He appears seemingly angelic despite his at times devilish personality. 
Full Sized Picture Below
http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad252/NekoTheSecretNinja/1157613_509524925791583_298478428_n_zps3b865f7c.jpg

Personality: A flirt, cunning and somewhat arrogant. Aspen often finds himself being too cocky and biting off more than he can chew. Thinking that he can handle the world all on his own - the elf skates by. He holds resentment towards people he has never met and has quite a few trust issues.

History: Aspen doesn't truly know the beginning of his history. He was raised by an elderly dark elf woman within the dark depths of the woods. The woman had been a witch to be exact, somewhat of a fortune teller. She had told him that his parents were within the White Kingdom. That he could find his mother, but not his father. The story that the elderly woman had told him took a blow to his self esteem and is still a touchy subject. It made him appreciative, however at times he wondered if this was the truth. He had heard stories of the fortune teller being a crafty witch with twisted tales. Sometimes questioning if she had just told this story to him just so that he should be so thankful for being saved by her.

The story that she had told Aspen started with his mother. The woman whom had given birth to him had gotten pregnant before marriage whilst being engaged to another man. Her plan was to run away with her lover rather than marry her arranged fiance and to bare his child away from the Kingdom. The plan had been flawed. The Kingdom had just went to war, her lover soon to be found dead on the battle-field had foiled her plans. Thinking only for herself and knowing that she had kept the fact she was in fact pregnant with his child a secret. After giving birth, so not to shame herself or her family - she ran to the woods and left Aspen. Directly after this she married the man whom had been arranged to marry her, living on with her life. The only reason Aspen had been found was because the Witch had hidden just as she saw the Elven woman and watched her leave her child.

Aspen doesn't know if any of this is true, now he may never know. The witch whom had raised him now being deceased just within the past few months. Though he called the old Witch his grandmother, he questions what her reasons were. Never giving a specific reason, Aspen often puts it to the back of his head and continues with his daily life. At times missing Grandmother Willow and still living in the camp she had set up for he and herself years ago. Learning her spells when he isn't far too lazy enough.
He looks okay to me. But I'm tired. Wait for Ghetto
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

GhettoMagick

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 15, 2013, 08:47:37 PM

O&O:
♥ Hair-pulling
♥ Receiving { Bottom }
♥ Body-worship

Skills:
Archery
Survival
Pickpocket
Lock Picking
Hunting
Potion Crafting
Seduction

Full Sized Picture Below

He looks fine to me
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

TeacupTwink

Viper

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Character Alignment Count

White: 7 (+1 pending until made)

Red: 8 (+1 pending until being made and +1 pending full approval)

Unaligned: 3 (+1 pending full approval)

The two pending until being made are the two "generals" I know what's going on with both their players. However, I will talk with them both soon just to make sure they can get back on and keep up when they do.

GhettoMagick

Just kidding, I like it when people are shy and timid. Leaves less room for rudeness and big hotheadedness.

persephone325

Sorry it's taking me so long to get my character done. Trying to find the right picture (many thanks to Christa for her awesome model finding skills), and wrestle with the history... And I have no idea what rank she could/should be.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

GhettoMagick

rustytiger

Hello! I'm very interested in this plot. It just seems so adventurous...mmm. Anyway, I have an idea for both a Necromancer and a Cat Sidhe. I'm not sure which side the Necromancer would be on, but she would a pure Necromancer her powers only with the dead. If you have ever read Sabriel from Garth Nix. It would be based off that. Though unlike in the book her bells would be able to both raise and put the dead to rest with out corrupting her, because Death has long since made her it's own creature.

Here is some more detail just in case no one has ever read the series before.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
One of the most respected figures in the Old Kingdom, the Abhorsen uses both the dangerous Free Magic-based powers of a necromancer and the benevolent magic of the Charter to keep the gates of Death against the return of Dead spirits back into Life. Sabriel and her father are members of the Abhorsen family. They use the bells, named after the seven bright shiners that established the old kingdom, in tandem with their natural affinity with Death, granted by their ancestor bright shiner, to amplify their powers. The bells, smallest to largest, are Ranna, Mosrael, Kibeth, Dyrim, Belgaer, Saraneth, and Astarael. Saraneth, the "binder", is thought to be the original Abhorsen, and the bright shiner who invested her powers in this bloodline. Her gift is "binding", just as the Abhorsens job is to "bind" the dead to Death. Ranna the "sleepbringer", causing listeners to fall asleep; she is the least tricksome. Mosrael, "the waker", wakes the dead, bringing them into life as it throws the necromancer farther into death. Kibeth, "walker", forces the dead to march back into death, or wherever the ringer desires, although if the ringer is not careful it may end up "walking" her. Dyrim is the "speaker", granting the ability of speech to the dead, or taking it away. Belgaer is the "thinker" and can restore independent thought to the dead and resurrect old memories, but can also erase them in a careless hand. Astarael is the "Sorrowful". Last and final of the bells, she sends all who hear her, including the ringer, deep into death. It is nearly impossible to return after hearing Astarael. Like all three bloodlines, the Abhorsen bloodline not only defines their job (the Abhorsen may only be chosen from direct blood relatives) and grants them their powers, but also determines their appearance. All members of the Abhorsen family have black hair and their skin is unnaturally pale. Among the families guarding the Old Kingdom from disaster, and the only family guarding it from disasters from Death, Abhorsens are unique in their ability to sense Death. They are able to identify undead creatures and differentiate them from the living, and cross over into Death to fight undead minions there and banish them to a final death. They are also the only ones who have the proper authority to enter Death, and therefore the only Necromancers who retain uncorrupted charter marks and mage powers. Their symbol is a silver key on a background of blue

If it would possible I would like to create a Cat Sidhe that is her helper, unless I should just leave that open to the public and have it known she is looking for someone.

I hope that you like the idea, I'm more that willing to teak it so that it fits within the story better.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Ember Star

Hello, there. Admittedly, I don't know a great deal about Necromancy (plus I'm tired). However, I think your character concept could work either for Red or as a unaligned rogue. I'll let Ghetto get into more details on that character.

As for the Cat Sidhe, you could play him/her if you want to or you could get somebody else to. Whichever you prefer.

rustytiger

I was thinking more along the lines of unaligned rogue, but I didn't know if you would allow that. I would like to create the helper since I have something in mind already. Thank you for getting back to me on this.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Ember Star

Yeah, we have rogue characters. They live in the Dark Forest or the Gray Mountains. The Dark Forest would probably be a good place for her.

Rukio

I've read the Abhorsen chronicles and I think it's work best as an unaligned character. Much more likely to work without the influence of either queendom.

MasterOfMyFate

Few questions:

1. Can vampires turn others into vampires? How?

2. Can vampires reproduce?

3. Am I able to play multiple characters?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF