Very new to this...

Started by Dontgiveup1, February 06, 2013, 10:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dontgiveup1

I would like to see what all is out there, and kinda get a feel for how things work here, and the culture.

Ryua

The culture is... varied. If you're patient and lucky, you can find whatever you're looking for. Be polite, and clear, and you shouldn't ever have any problems.

I started on the One Shot Stories section. You can browse through the Classifieds there, and see if there's anything you are interested in. If not, you can post one yourself. There are similar boards in all the sections, like the one this post is in.

And remember, if you don't ask, then nobody will ever know if you want to play! Take a chance. The worst that will happen is somebody will tell you they aren't looking for that right now.
ONs and OFFs and existing RPs
Wanted RPs
Rabbit Hole

Bought Pokemon Y. And working overtime. Sorry if I don't respond for a couple days longer than usual.

Dontgiveup1

Quote from: Ryua on February 07, 2013, 06:44:58 PM
The culture is... varied. If you're patient and lucky, you can find whatever you're looking for. Be polite, and clear, and you shouldn't ever have any problems.

I started on the One Shot Stories section. You can browse through the Classifieds there, and see if there's anything you are interested in. If not, you can post one yourself. There are similar boards in all the sections, like the one this post is in.

And remember, if you don't ask, then nobody will ever know if you want to play! Take a chance. The worst that will happen is somebody will tell you they aren't looking for that right now.
Great stuff... I've been exploring a bit... I do like your profile

Caeli

Try looking through some of the other request threads to see how people format their ideas and roleplay requests. What resonates with you? If you have ideas of your own, you can use those as a template to organize your request thread.

Everybody has different tastes, here, and sometimes it takes time to find a compatible partner. Try not to get discouraged! Do create your own request thread and populate it with your ideas. Do PM others about their requests, even if it's just to say that you think it's really creative.

You can build opportunities and potential partners in a lot of different ways on Elliquiy. Good luck!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

YaoiRolePlay

Basically just know what you want to do and than write it down and post it in the requests. If someone wants to do it too, they'll make themselves known. Look through other people's requests as well, and if you see something that interests you, contact that person.

Dontgiveup1

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on February 07, 2013, 07:49:13 PM
Basically just know what you want to do and than write it down and post it in the requests. If someone wants to do it too, they'll make themselves known. Look through other people's requests as well, and if you see something that interests you, contact that person.
Good deal.. Thanks bro!

Dontgiveup1

Quote from: Caeli on February 07, 2013, 07:43:54 PM
Try looking through some of the other request threads to see how people format their ideas and roleplay requests. What resonates with you? If you have ideas of your own, you can use those as a template to organize your request thread.

Everybody has different tastes, here, and sometimes it takes time to find a compatible partner. Try not to get discouraged! Do create your own request thread and populate it with your ideas. Do PM others about their requests, even if it's just to say that you think it's really creative.

You can build opportunities and potential partners in a lot of different ways on Elliquiy. Good luck!
Thanks again for your help