GM looking for one or two female players.

Started by chaospaladin, January 24, 2015, 01:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaospaladin

I'm looking to run a game for a single female or group of two ether on the forums or on Roll20.net.

Systems I'll run:
D&d 5e
Pathfinder
World of darkness
Mutants and masterminds

DarknessBorne

I've been itching for a chance to try D&D 5.0, and I'd gladly play a female character if that clinches the deal.
Currently OPEN to new RPs.

MiraMirror

From the title, I believe he wants female players, not just female characters, but I could be wrong.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

DarknessBorne

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on January 25, 2015, 10:12:42 PM
From the title, I believe he wants female players, not just female characters, but I could be wrong.

Doh!  Goes to show what happens when I speedread headers after a long day at the keyboard.  We'll see which he actually wants, I suppose.

ItsukiXXY

I'd be interested but I'm not sure, I'd need to hear more. I finished up a game of D&D5e so I'd be open for that.

Misamo

I'm curious about what the changes are from what I have played before.  I've played 2.0, 3.5 and pathfinder.  How different is 5.0?

ItsukiXXY

Quote from: Misamo on January 31, 2015, 11:02:56 PM
I'm curious about what the changes are from what I have played before.  I've played 2.0, 3.5 and pathfinder.  How different is 5.0?

To me D&D 5e feels like D&D 4e mixed with heavy amounts of Pathfinder/3.5. You still get some "at will" type attacks and abilities but they also return to the complexity and spell slots of Pathfinder/3.5. It's a well balanced system in my opinion.

Misamo

Oh very cool thank you ItsukiXXY for the information.  :)

DarknessBorne

Well, I'd say this thread may have been abandoned by its creator...

Zeth

Well I'll play with you DarknessBorne! But I only know world of darkness though.