High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Aaron had just arrived at school when hina's reply came, his reply text was weighted with his trouble "well i guess seeing you and seig made me wounder, ive been in japan almost four years but no girl has ever confessed or flirted with me, i'm just woundering whats wrong with me" he had arrived in his first class by then, he would have to talk to her again at lunch.

Gavlois

"Officer, wait. What seems to be the problem?" Naoko quickly stepped in. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he had a feeling it was not good at all.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"B-But why?..." "We got a call last night from your father saying that you didn't come home. He filed a runaway report."

Gavlois

"Umm officer, if I may... Miss Soujin here had stayed at my residence last night due to some personal issues. Can't you just return a call saying that she has been found? No need to disrupt a perfectly good school day is there?" Naoko asked warily.
O/O

Boxy

"Can I come to?" asked Tom.

Queen Elsa

"I'm afraid not. She needs to come with me."

Gavlois

Naoko had to make up his mind quickly. He knew he should go with Hina, but if he was absent for school his parents would know. Nodding to himself, he spoke up. "Officer, if that is the case, may I come with you? I can help explain."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Hmmm... Alright. I guess if you have a good explanation."

Gavlois

(should we leave Evie at school or pretend to come with?)
O/O

Boxy

(Tom will stay with the coma Evie and keep her safe  ;D )

Gavlois

(ok ok)

Following the police officer to the cruiser, Hina and Naoko got into the back seat of the police cruiser. As the door was closed and they were alone in the vehicle, Naoko whispered, "I'm sorry. This was all my fault."
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Dear god, he'll probably violate her...)

Hina shook her head. "No, it's mine. I didn't call father to tell him where I was..."

azzmeister89

Hearing the comotion outside Aaron came running out "hey whats going on?" He stepped infront of hina inbetween her and the officer, using the fact that being brittish instead of asian he was taller then them to his full advantage his stance was protective.

Gavlois

(Poor Evie T.T)
(We're already in the car Azzmeister >.>)
O/O

Boxy

(no no Tom would never do that!  He only likes being violated himself  :P )

Tom looked at the purdy girl.  "So, we haven't really had the chance to meet.  I'm Tom!" he extended his hand toward Evie.  Nothing but a long awkward silence.  :Just shake whenever you're ready."

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(In that case, he's gonna make Evie violate him then.... T~T)
O/O

azzmeister89

(forget my post then, anyway its half past midnight, i'm off to bed, should be more active tomorow"

Gavlois

(haha alright then. good night)

"I should not have asked you to stay in the first place if I knew your father would go this far... Is this what you were talking about last night? About him controlling you?"
O/O

Boxy

(lol I'm not sure how he'd get her to do that X)  yeah I may take a break too for now at least until whenever she gets back so yeah, just feeling particularly lazy today)

Queen Elsa

Hina nods. "Yes..." She looks sad.

LynxKitten

(Sorry guys! Had lots of errands to run today. ^_^ Got food stuffs for the fridge.)

Evie watched as Naoko and Hina left in the police car, worry on her face. Would they be alright? She was snapped out of her thoughts at the sight of a hand extending and an introduction by Tom. She tried to smile and took his hand, "I'm Evangeline, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Gavlois

(haha it's alright. sorry for ditching you.)

"Well I-" He cut himself off when the police officer entered the driver seat. He didn't want to talk about anything while he was there, afraid they might use it against them. He gave Hina a look that told her just as much as the cruiser began to move.

(timeskip to police station? or do you have something in mind?)
O/O

Queen Elsa

Boxy

(man Lynx you have awesome timing lol)

"No, no, my dear...it is a pleasure to meet you," Tom said as he shook her hand vigorously.  "For you are one of the prettyi--BIRDS!"  Tom let go and turned, watching them fly across the sky, as if he'd never seen them before.