Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

*Lifts her hands, licking over what is hidden beneath them*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Talia

*Leans down licking along his neck firmly, teeth catching his skin gently, nibbling softly.*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Daelen

*Moaning softly as she licks my neck, tilting my head and capturing her ear, biting down firmly and licking slowly*

Talia

*Purrs softly as he as he bites and licks my ear firmly, tongue licks as  catching his cheek, hands roaming down his sides firmly mapping*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

*My head tilts further as her hands begin to map my body, my nose nudging her head back, finding her neck and biting hard, licking over the bite marks slowly*

Talia

*Moaning softly as you bite and lick my neck, my nails tracing your chest firmly, tongue catching your nose with a light lick.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Blitzy

o_o

Oh my... Uhm... Shall we get back to just licking the avatars? >_>
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Daelen

Why? Are you fancying a lick as well? *Grinning and grasping the chain, leaning down and licking between your breasts*

Blitzy

*Laughs.*

Maybe.

*Licks along his inner wrist lightly.*
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Daelen

*Wrapping my hands around her waist and licking down over her stomach, teasing her belly button*

Talia

*Leans down, delicate finger tips brush across his cheek softly. Her warm wet tongue slowly licking along his jawline.*

On's & Off's
A&A

Autumn52

Licks her tummy and between her breasts
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Talia

Licks form the middle of her tail bone, working slowly up to the small of her neck

On's & Off's
A&A

TheLegionary

* licks her nibbles until she gets excited *

I am never tired of licking Laurrel's avatar...lol

Wahots

Licks from bellybutton to chin, stopping just short of the lips.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Autumn52

Licks his oh so handsome cheek
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sukada

Mmmm, I think I'd like right in the small of her back. That or teasingly down her spine.

Autumn52

I would pet him and give him a doggie kiss right on the muzzle

ScorpioQueen

i would lick and playfully bite her ass
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Autumn52

careful not to be stung by her pet scorpion

I would lick her red lips and then kiss her softly

Mistress Maro

Licks along the waist the around to da front were the pillows are hidden.- Mew. Heh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Spell

*Does now know which one of the two to lick!*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

ScorpioQueen

*would playfully lift the other arm up to pin them both to the across and lick and kiss the lips*
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Mistress Maro

-removes the scorpion and goes to licky her pillows- Boobehs. Heh. Mew~
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock