Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

-takes one and gives a hug in return-

I know I'm holding up you and Cliff. If you guys want to have them talking to one another, I don't mind. I can just have Reese butt back in once I'm able to write.

RedPhoenix

*flops in then makes sure she didn't spill her steamed rice and grape soda*

Yeah I eat like a queen what of it? :P
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Flower on January 23, 2019, 07:06:41 PM
I know I'm holding up you and Cliff. If you guys want to have them talking to one another, I don't mind. I can just have Reese butt back in once I'm able to write.
Oh, no. It's fine. Just take all of the time you need. :)

RedPhoenix

Gannameade

Flower

Flower

Also, just another announcement, it's just me for your GM meows.

Levi will still be abouts so hurrah! I appreciate everything she's done. I might always look cool, calm, and collected but that's often not the case. She's been quite wonderful in dealing with that. xD

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Flower on January 24, 2019, 05:29:17 AM
Alrighty sunshines. The new interest thing is up and staff positions are open.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=299592.0
I will probably make a character for a staff position. Front desk attendant if no one has claimed it yet.

Quote from: Flower on January 24, 2019, 05:36:18 AM
Also, just another announcement, it's just me for your GM meows.

Levi will still be abouts so hurrah! I appreciate everything she's done. I might always look cool, calm, and collected but that's often not the case. She's been quite wonderful in dealing with that. xD
It's cool as some of us have been there before. Just know that we're all here for you and always will be. :)

Flower

A front desk attendant would be wonderful. :)

Also! New thread. I was unsure about doing one of these but I think it will be okay. I left off twitter, instagram, facebook, and other crap like that because...I'll be honest I don't like them. xD I rather not overload the thread with a bunch of pictures too.

So hopefully it's fun and useful for you guys. If no one uses it, we can always trash it. :P

Gannameade

Will be working on Masseur / RN if that is ok???

For a staff position

Eros

Staff position, I will definitely put my hat into the ring for that!
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Flower

Wonderfulssss!

Lots of people for Peri's darling to pounce. xD

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Flower on January 24, 2019, 05:50:35 AM
A front desk attendant would be wonderful. :)

Also! New thread. I was unsure about doing one of these but I think it will be okay. I left off twitter, instagram, facebook, and other crap like that because...I'll be honest I don't like them. xD I rather not overload the thread with a bunch of pictures too.

So hopefully it's fun and useful for you guys. If no one uses it, we can always trash it. :P
I will probably get him up later on today then.

Loving the new thread and think it's a great addition to the roleplay. :D

Flower

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Flower on January 24, 2019, 06:10:06 AM
I'm glad you think so! I'm excited about it.
Me too. Christian along with my staff character going to be blowing up everybody's phones and emails. lmao

RedPhoenix

So first off big hugs and cheers for Levi for all she's done! <3

And then big hugs and cheers for Flower for new threads! You make me smile by leaving off social media! I'll remember to boop the new recruitment thread from time to time.

Will eventually make a staff character I'm sure but a little whelmed with RP stuff atm so will be a bit!

Love you all!

Gannameade

Flower

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on January 24, 2019, 06:12:15 AM
Me too. Christian along with my staff character going to be blowing up everybody's phones and emails. lmao

Oh I need to edit that image but it's more for physical notes, not email. Sorry for the confusion. Staff will be little messengers for you. <3 I figure that people would send a note to the person their interested in speaking to and then make a phone call or meet in one of the hotel rooms.

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 24, 2019, 07:12:45 AM
So first off big hugs and cheers for Levi for all she's done! <3

And then big hugs and cheers for Flower for new threads! You make me smile by leaving off social media! I'll remember to boop the new recruitment thread from time to time.

Will eventually make a staff character I'm sure but a little whelmed with RP stuff atm so will be a bit!

Love you all!

-huggles-

There's no rush to make a staff or even second character. Take your time.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Flower on January 24, 2019, 07:21:52 AM
Oh I need to edit that image but it's more for physical notes, not email. Sorry for the confusion. Staff will be little messengers for you. <3 I figure that people would send a note to the person their interested in speaking to and then make a phone call or meet in one of the hotel rooms.
Oh, it's not your fault. I'm just half sleep (fixing to go to bed now) anyways. lol

Flower

If you guys would prefer email over or in addition to courier mail, just say the word. :)