News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Funny, I thought that was Donald's apple tree?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Why would a duck need a tree of apples?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Not sure, but it makes for a zany cartoon plot don't ya think?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Geil

Can anybody join in this strange looking game?

Poetry in Emotion
Variety is the spice of life - I'll have the vindaloo please.
A&A Games O&O

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Geil

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Geil

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

icandor

you know to not get in trouble I would suggest only the one okay?

Xandria

Sound advice, so whatcha gonna ask?

Eranil Morathim

Does there have to be a specific topic for the questions?

Xandria

Not that I'm aware of, have you heard differently?

Eranil Morathim

You haven't heard anything then?

Xandria

Not a damn thing, is anyone in charge around here?

Eranil Morathim

Xandria

Nope, so that means the sky's the limit then?

Eranil Morathim

Xandria

I say beyond, why limit ourselves?

Eranil Morathim

Do we have to have a limit of any sort?

Xandria

Actually no, and I think that's better don't you?

Eranil Morathim

Xandria

Absolutely, did you think I wouldn't?

Eranil Morathim

Isn't it a good idea to ask just to be sure?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim