Speak With The MasterOfKittens

Started by MasterOfKittens, September 28, 2012, 01:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

I freak out when playing with others. Panic mode sets in and I can barely make my char walk let alone fight. All hubby has to do is let his shadow cross the doorway and I lose the easiest of battles.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MistressVi

Ouch, if I play a single player game it usually has to have a really good storyline to keep me interested. But if it's multiplayer I'll play for hours on end whether I'm into it or not.
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

MasterOfKittens

MasterOfKittens

I have Borderlands 2(deluxe edition), Dragon's Dogma, and a bunch of others...

Oreo

I have a shameful amount of games. Most I have yet to play. I have only been playing for a couple of years.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

MasterOfKittens

I've been playing most of my life. I learned to read playing Diablo 2

Oreo

I've played that too. :D One of the few games I played on the PC.

MasterOfKittens

Cool, have you ever played with the hero editor?

Oreo

No, Just the plain game. It was after Diablo II that I decided I wanted to try the Xbox.

MasterOfKittens

Cool.
Can I ask you a question?
Don't worry its nothing super personal like I asked Vi.

Oreo

MasterOfKittens

Oreo

I think you're nice, and I am impressed that you have stayed around and tried to get a feel for what E is about.

MasterOfKittens

Well like everyone who gets put on hold I was quite agro at first, but I am a determined person and so I have decided to wait my year and hopefully get approved.

Oreo

That is understandable. Most don't get over it. *hugs*

Question back? Do you like cats? Or is it more of an RP thing?

MasterOfKittens

Its actually both, I love cats in fact mine is usually on my lap when i'm at my computer.
As for the RP side of it I have a strong attraction to catgirls, or anything soft and furry. This attraction stems from a crush I had on the character Ouka from .hack legend of the twilight bracelet. I'm still in love with her even a decade and 2 failed relationships later.

Oreo

I'm doing good if only three of mine are on me at a time. I think it might be part of why I type slow. It can almost be like doing push-ups when a cat is holding down each arm. :P We have eight of the little beauties.

I only ever played one anthro in an RP. That was the cat woman in the Story I wrote. She was in a kind of Stargate like RP where they would travel to different worlds to fix things that had gone wrong with timelines...according to the Gatemasters.

MasterOfKittens

Cool, and judging from how you described her in the story I must say MEEEEEOOOOOW!!! -smiles- she is just my type, I love when they have full body coats of fur.

Oreo

I'm surprised, since she is a very aggressive, dominant character. I get the same satisfaction from writing as I do playing games, and no one likes being a weakling in an RPG. I want to get out there and stomp the bosses. >.< I like the characters that say stuff like, "Bring it on, if you think you've got what it takes" rather than the meek ones that say, "I think I might be getting better."

MasterOfKittens

Well the way I see it a strong catgirl like that just needs a nice master like me to serve and tame her with love and affection. The way I tame my girls is with gifts and affection instead of chains and whips and leather and... what am I listing again?  ;D ;D ;D

Oreo

*giggles* Recalling the part where she said men were good for polishing her armor. She would definitely not be an easy win. =^_^=

MasterOfKittens

Well even so I do enjoy a challenge at times. -winks seductively-

Oreo

MasterOfKittens

I just wish you and I could RP, I think we would have fun...

Oreo

I'm limited at the moment anyway. So it is just as well. That's why I have four bookmarks, only have four RPs.