1x1 F for M: Romance & Nonconsenual Plots/Pairings (Updated 10/29/14)

Started by Sassenach91, October 05, 2014, 10:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassenach91

Hello Everyone. Sassenach here. Before you read my search thread please take a look at my Ons and Offs page. There you will find what I'm looking for in a role play partner as well as sexual preferences within the role play. The link is provided here. Now below is a compiled list of plots categorized by Romance or Non-Consent. I do both and didn't see the need to make two separate threads. So if you're interested in any of these plots, or have your own, don't hesitate to contact me via PM. Thanks!

Romance Plots and Pairings

Romance Plots
  • (Modern or 1930s) We all have secrets that we keep but what about the people to whom their secrets mean not just their own but those the love as well? A hitman for the mob kept the life a secret from his girlfriend, whom he loved and wanted to shelter from the life of crime he had been raised in, until he was set up by the crime family he worked for to take the fall for something he didn't do. When the rp would take place would be years after, when he's released from prison and finds the girlfriend (it would've seemed to her that he just disappeared) has a kid by him and is dating the dirty cop that helped frame him. Now he has to get her back while working to get revenge on the dirty cop and his own "family" that had betrayed him.
  • (Modern) Her life before now was fraught with danger and now she's gotten a chance to start over, away from the danger and the horrible life she led before. She has settled into life in a small town, working as an elementary school teacher and catching the eye of the local sheriff (or a cop, doesn't matter either way). He is intrigued by the mysterious beauty that has come into town and wants to know more but she seems to be a sheltered girl who needs love to help her open up but when her past is revealed, he realizes she is in more danger than even he can comprehend.
  • (Modern) She married at nineteen to a nice guy who ended up dying of cancer when she was twenty-three. Now it's been two years since his death. Her one constant in life is her best friend and best friend to her former husband who was always there for her. She figures that now is the time to start dating and after a couple of dates, she realizes the man she wants is the man who has always been there for her. Unbeknownst to her, one of the guys she went on a date with has decided that he wants her all to himself and he'll stop at nothing to have her. Now she and her new lover have to overcome the danger creeping in.
  • (Modern) A single mom showing up in a new town isn't unusual but she intrigues him. His neighbor is a single mom who is beautiful but closed up. Her little girl is adorable, if not a bit of trouble and after he catches the girl shoplifting, it presents the perfect opportunity to introduce himself. He is intrigued by the shy beauty before him and he sees the haunting look in her eyes. First friends, and then lovers, she begins to realize that getting involved with him is dangerous, especially because she is still married and her husband is a true monster who would kill any man that might lay a hand on what he considers his.
  • (Modern) Her life has always been a dangerous one. With her father's death by a mob hit, she has come to live with her uncle, a man involved in a huge underground human trafficking ring and he wants her to be his new girl. She refuses and manages to run away before he can start pimping her out to his buddies and finds love with a construction worker (or other blue collar type) with a heart of gold who is unaware of her family life or past. The two are together for nearly two years before her uncle manages to track her and takes her away, killing her lover and bringing her into his circle of prostitution. Eight years pass and now she is twenty-six, a high class call girl and get's hired out for the night by an elite multimillionaire and when she shows up at his apartment, it isn't some stranger, it is her past love. Now that the two are reunited, and with danger at every turn, will they be able to succeed in taking down her uncle? How he comes to be a multimillionaire is up to you. Maybe he was sitting on an inheritance, maybe he is just posing and is actually an FBI agent who has been trying to save her since recovering from some pretty nasty wounds that were supposed to of killed him all those years ago.
  • (Medieval) A young woman lives alone in the woods, seen by others as a witch though really she has a great ability to heal. When she comes across a man in the woods, injured, she decides to heal him, unaware that he was the crown Prince of the kingdom where she lived. As he heals, they both find themselves falling in love but what happens when he reveals the truth?
  • (Medieval) Two kingdoms once lived together in peace. The Crown Princess of one and the Crown Prince of the other were betrothed from the birth of the Princess to unite their kingdoms and rule as one. The prince grew into a fine youth and the princess, younger than he was only a child when rebellion overtook the kingdom of the Princess. She barely escaped with her life disappearing into the forests between the two kingdoms, never to be seen again. Eight years later, the Prince is near he border, helping to fend his kingdom against a raiding party when he comes across a small hovel deep in the heart of the forest, so hidden he only really stumbles upon it. There he finds a young woman of beauty, quiet and shy, and with a necklace around her neck that he had given to his betrothed when she had been just a child. Where it goes from there is up for discussion.
  • (Medieval) Her land was taken from her family when she was just a child. The only survivor of her family, she and the remains of her family's guard go into hiding. Like a female Robin Hood, her aim is to reclaim the lands stolen from her and help her people now being ruled by a tyrant. And how does she plan to do that? Kidnapping the son of the man who stole her livelihood. A warrior in his own right, he is not at all pleased when a young woman manages to kidnap him and hold him prisoner. While he knows of his father's sins, he was no part himself and soon finds himself enamored with the beautiful young woman who's managed to capture him. She will be younger than him and this will not be a dom/sub relationship. Both of them are on equal footing with the other. This one has the ability for humor and plenty of passion between the two main characters.
  • (Medieval) Everyone knows the story of Rapunzel. The girl trapped in a tower with hair fifty feet long and held there by a witch but that isn't the true story. In fact, the girl was a Princess, kidnapped from her palace as a baby and placed in the tower by a powerful Sorcerer who was betrayed by her father. She grew up in the tower, her virginal blood used for alchemy and spells and kept hidden from the entire world, trapped by this evil man with no way of escaping. You might think her hair was extremely long but it wasn't. Instead her hair was bewitched and with an incantation, her hair would grow and be used as a rope for the sorcerer to enter the tower. One day a passing Prince hears the sorcerer's incantation and repeats it after he is gone, finding himself alone with a beautiful young woman. This is a mixture of both versions of Rapunzel and I'd like to actually use the original tale where she is visited by this prince often and the two develop a romance together and become lovers and she ends up with child by him. I just think it would be fun to play out this version of events.
  • (Western) Her first husband was a terrible and cruel man who beat her so often that she'd fought to survive him. But then he'd finally died and left her alone with the property she was sure she deserved after years of abuse. What she hadn't counted on, was the long dead younger half brother of her husband coming back from the dead. He's a veteran of the Civil War and it has taken him some time to return home, only to find that his home is being run by a woman who thinks the property is hers. Now he wants her out but there's a kink in the whole plan because he wants her and wants to show her how a man should treat a woman.

Romance Pairings
  • Modern: Single Mom x Single Dad
  • Modern:Single Dad x Nanny
  • Modern or Historical: Hitman x Girlfriend
  • Modern or Historical: Mob Boss' Daughter x FBI Agent
  • Modern or Historical: Mob Boss' Daughter x Rival Mob Boss/Mob Boss' son
  • Modern or Historical: Mob Boss' Daughter x Bodyguard
  • Modern: Stripper x Client
  • Modern or Historical: Boss x Secretary
  • Modern or Historical: Rich Girl x Body Guard
  • Modern: Former Call-Girl/Prostitute x Blue Collar Guy
  • Modern or Historical: Forbidden Lovers
  • Modern or Historical: Shapeshifter x Human
  • Historical: Arranged Marriage
  • Historical: King x Princess
  • Historical: Prince x Princess
  • Historical: Lord x Lady
  • Historical: Knight x Lady
  • Historical: King x Peasant Girl
  • Historical: Prince x Peasant Girl
  • Historical: Elf x Human

-----

Non-Consensual Plots and Pairings

Non-Consensual Plots
  • (Historical or Modern) My idea involves a polygamy setting. Think Mormonism. This would be a plot based story with sex involved of course. My idea would be that a high ranking member of the church, perhaps even the Prophet himself is in want of a new wife. She is a young woman, sixteen to nineteen years old and never married. Perhaps she is a bit more of a wild child, not really wanting to settle into the life of a wife and mother. The prophet sees this and decides to take her on as his new wife. Now, he would have several other wives. Between three and six wives and several children. The wives would be jealous of his new bride. Where it goes after that is up to you. Perhaps she is beaten regularly, raped and forced into the roles she so hates. Perhaps she rebels against this life and manages to escape but the threat of being returned to the compound has her living in hiding and isolation, until a boy comes along. Perhaps she finds herself falling in love with the son of her husband. A young man closer to her age and they plan to escape. Basically I want to create role play involving darkness in a place of religious fervor. A location where scripture reigns, even by the corrupt. If you would like to discuss further, I would really love to hear from you.
  • (Historical or Modern) A man is a single father. Whether his wife left him or died (perhaps under suspicious circumstances), he has set to raising his daughter. Rich, he sends her away to a boarding school and when she returns this last time, the urges he had suppressed finally come to light and he finds himself lusting for his young daughter and snaps.
  • (Historical) Her family has been at war with another for several years. When her father suddenly dies, she finds herself faced with a dilemma. Continue the fighting or surrender. The man in charge of the enemy promises her a peaceful exchange if power. He promises that her people will be treated as well as her own, if only she promises hi be his wife and submit to him. She agrees and he holds up his end of the bargain and soon finds just how cruel a husband she has agreed to submit to.
  • (Modern) She was a teenage girl. He was a man obsessed with her. At night he dreamed of taking her body, beating her, corrupting her innocence, giving her his children and owning her completely. In secret, he builds a bunker, making it sound proof and secured in which to hold her beneath his home. His plan finally comes to fruition one day when she takes a shortcut home. Now that she is in his clutches, he will have her.

Non-Consensual Pairings
  • Modern or Historical: Boss x Secretary
  • Modern or Historical: Kidnapper x Victim
  • Modern or Historical: Gang x Young Woman
  • Historical: King x Bride
  • Historical: Lord/Lady x Peasant Girl
  • Modern or Historical: Father x Daughter
  • Modern or Historical: Older Brother/Sister x Younger Sister
  • Modern: Principal x Student
  • Modern or Historical: Priest x Nun
  • Modern or Historical: Mob Boss x Rival's Daughter
  • Modern or Historical: Abusive Relationship

-----

Fandoms I'm Interested In

Fandoms
Game of Thrones: a future setting where it is a new generation of kings, queens and ladies and lords. No canons because I just don't want to encroach on the storyline George RR Martin is working on. Anything goes here. Just hit me up if you have an idea.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I just love the premise of this series. Beautiful woman from a modern time gets dropped into the past, having to learn to adjust. And there is nothing sexier than a man in a kilt. Not to mention the option of where she ends up in the past. It could be anywhere from 1100 to 1800 Scotland and how cool is that?

Fairy Tales: I would love to put a twist on a fairy tale. They are great plot lines and I really would love to make our own fairy tale or twist an old one.

• Rapunzel
  • Snow Queen (Taken)
  • Snow White
  • Rumplestiltskin
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Aladdin
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • The Little Mermaid

-----

Well that's that. If you don't see anything you like feel free to PM me with your own ideas. The most I can say is no right? Thank you for taking the time to read through my thread. I appreciate it and hope to hear from you soon. :D

Sassenach91

Sassenach91

Updated: Plots that were taken and no longer are, are reestablished. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Sassenach91

Sassenach91

Uebelator

Hey, I really like idea Number 4 , so if youre interested in working out a few more details, Id be happy to play with you. :)

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 30, 2014, 12:06:30 AM
Hey, I really like idea Number 4 , so if youre interested in working out a few more details, Id be happy to play with you. :)
which number four. Romance or nonconsent?

Uebelator

Sassenach91

Uebelator

Just a few questions... So shes still married and running away from her husband? Maybe he got arrested for beating her into the hospital and while he was in jail, she packed her things and tried to hide, but now hes out again and looking for her. Maybe he is so hurt by her "betrayal" that he just wants to hurt her back and take care of his daughter, because he thinks he loves her.

How would you like my guy to be? Characterwise and from his looks?
Im thinking of an honest, down to earth guy, whos far from being rich, but has a decent job at some garage or construction site.

And another idea... what if she actually did betray her husband? They could have been rich and she took most of their money when they ran.
My guy could be the owner of that garage, but things arent going well and he needs a lot of cash to pay the bank. Somehow he gets to know, that his new neighbour is rich, which could make for some intersting drama. Maybe my guy is after her money at first.

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 30, 2014, 02:30:10 PM
Just a few questions... So shes still married and running away from her husband? Maybe he got arrested for beating her into the hospital and while he was in jail, she packed her things and tried to hide, but now hes out again and looking for her. Maybe he is so hurt by her "betrayal" that he just wants to hurt her back and take care of his daughter, because he thinks he loves her.

How would you like my guy to be? Characterwise and from his looks?
Im thinking of an honest, down to earth guy, whos far from being rich, but has a decent job at some garage or construction site.
I was thinking her husband is some very rich guy who considers her his possession, though he lovingly dotes on their daughter. He is a right bastard to his wife, abusive in all forms. Maybe he goes on a business trip, she manages to flee, change their appearance and such, and start fresh in a small town. Some inconspicuous town that no one would think to look there. And he wouldn't draw any attention to their disappearance because he wouldn't want anyone to know he had lost control of his wife. He could possibly be involved in organized crime and what a terrible image he would set if he controls the underground crime and can't control his wife. Plus it would be why there wouldn't be an all out alert looking for them. And I do love the idea of him being some blue collar guy like a mechanic. Maybe he owns his own garage shop. Just a small place you know. A decent living but hardly rich. As for his character and looks, your choice. Honest, down to earth, naturally charming. That sort of thing?

Uebelator

Yeah thats good. I just thought about adding some sort of dent in his shiny armor. So hes not just your regular nice guy but someone who has problems too and where its not too obvious at first what his true motives are. I guess the mom would be cautious to trust anyone anyway.
In the endvof the day hes just a nice guy, but Id like it if there was something at stake for him too except just the threat by her husband.

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 30, 2014, 03:37:56 PM
Yeah thats good. I just thought about adding some sort of dent in his shiny armor. So hes not just your regular nice guy but someone who has problems too and where its not too obvious at first what his true motives are. I guess the mom would be cautious to trust anyone anyway.
In the endvof the day hes just a nice guy, but Id like it if there was something at stake for him too except just the threat by her husband.
Ah yes. But what? I can't think of anything to dent his armor.

Uebelator

Maybe he gas a reputation as a ladies man from his younger wilder days?

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 30, 2014, 04:04:22 PM
Maybe he gas a reputation as a ladies man from his younger wilder days?
oh that works. So maybe at first he really is out just to sleep with her but she isn't his usual type. Hell, maybe he avoids kids and single mom's like the plague but she intrigues him enough to change his ways?

Uebelator

Yeah, that could be fun.
How about he first meets her first without her daughter and tries to hit on her, because he thinks shes just a single.
Then maybe he kinda looks out for her daughter, when she is in trouble (bullied by new classmates?) and waits with her for mommy to pick her up. And then theyll meet again and his world is turned upside down.

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 31, 2014, 01:20:38 AM
Yeah, that could be fun.
How about he first meets her first without her daughter and tries to hit on her, because he thinks shes just a single.
Then maybe he kinda looks out for her daughter, when she is in trouble (bullied by new classmates?) and waits with her for mommy to pick her up. And then theyll meet again and his world is turned upside down.
oh I can definitely see that happening. We could play out the first meeting if you want. Maybe the day she is moving in, he is flirting like crazy with her but then her daughter bursts onto the scene, effectively ruining his plans. Maybe then he avoids them as a whole, can't help watching their interaction when they are out of the house. Not that he is super obsessed. Just intrigued. I do like the idea of him playing rescuer to her daughter when she is teased or picked on.

Uebelator

Yeah, that sounds good.
You wanna start a post with them moving in? How shall we call the game? "New neighbours?"

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 31, 2014, 09:19:21 AM
Yeah, that sounds good.
You wanna start a post with them moving in? How shall we call the game? "New neighbours?"
I can start us off. And New a Neighbors sounds good to me. Pictures or descriptions of characters?

Uebelator

Thank you! Yes, pictures are nice. But only SFW stuff please. :)
What kind of guy do you like? Somethign along the lines of colin farrell?

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 31, 2014, 09:31:38 AM
Thank you! Yes, pictures are nice. But only SFW stuff please. :)
What kind of guy do you like? Somethign along the lines of colin farrell?
Colin Farrell is perfect. I'm thinking Danneel Harris for the single mom. Here. As for the daughter I'm thinking of using MacKenzie Foy. Here. How are those two?

Uebelator

They are both absolutely perfect.

I just had another idea... what if he has some sort of relationship at the beginning? Nothing serious for him. Maybe a younger woman he meets with regularily to fuck. They get along okay, but both know its not love.

Sassenach91

Oh I like it. Completely adds into that playboy image he puts off in the beginning. Anything else?

Uebelator

Okay, I guess whe he realizes that he is truly falling for her, hell quickly dump his current affair, but itvstill might add some interesting drama.
I somehow picture your elderly other neighbour warning you about me and amorous escapades. :)

Sassenach91

Quote from: Uebelator on October 31, 2014, 04:12:52 PM
Okay, I guess whe he realizes that he is truly falling for her, hell quickly dump his current affair, but itvstill might add some interesting drama.
I somehow picture your elderly other neighbour warning you about me and amorous escapades. :)
can see it too lol. Well if that's it, I can work on an opening post and have something for you by tomorrow evening. :)