Miyr's Final Fantasy RP OOC

Started by Miyr, June 05, 2010, 06:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Yes I think he should have a room. However, I don't know if it will be like the others. I assume that he'll need a metal bed or metal room, and that he will need specific items inside of it for maintenance. Perhaps have all of his repair tools stored in the shelving units?
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Nevermore of blood ravens

Quick reference question. Is the airship going to have any defensive weaponry or will it be a strictly "clean" civilian one?

Miyr

It's going to have some ammunitions on it and defense weaponry, but not a whole lot. I imagine that we are going to stop off at a port city shortly after take off (a few days) to pick up some new equipment. You could possibly order some. I've thought about having a scene where they get attacked in the airship, and our gang either has to pull a FFX move with the cables to get on another ship, or that part of our airship gets blown up so part of the group is separated and falls down through the sky to the earth etc. But we aren't there yet ;;>>

-Miyr

Alright, I was just wondering, I have a great affliction for weaponry that I'm sure will carry over into Sasha's personality. I've got an idea that he'll be spending more time with the supplies then with the rest of the crew, but that may chance, I haven't really decided on that yet.

Miyr

That sounds perfectly fine. We still need to establish all of our characters and their personalities, along with interactions among one another so it's all good ^^

-Miyr

Miyr

Wow so like the RP died. . . lol

-Miyr

Kineas

I forgot where it is.

If no one posts I lose things!! D:  *lives through the new posts link*

TheHangedOne

*Knows exactly has Kinneas feels. Frowns, and casts Chocoheal on the thread!*
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Miyr

-Miyr

Kineas

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 12, 2010, 03:35:02 AM
*Knows exactly has Kinneas feels. Frowns, and casts Chocoheal on the thread!*

D:

TheHangedOne

D: Arrrgh, typos. To be fair, I've been up 30 hours! On 6 hours sleep! I have a good reason, damnit! XD
Check out my poet tree!

Kineas

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Its not dead, only nearly dead.   

Bonus points to whoever gets that reference.

Henderson

I can post, but it'll be a solo post and completely irellavent to the RP going on :P
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Kineas

Quote from: Nevermore of blood ravens on July 12, 2010, 01:21:26 PM
Its not dead, only nearly dead.   

Bonus points to whoever gets that reference.

Do you think it's getting better?

Well, its not getting worse, and as long as we all remain patient it should be fine.

Miyr

Well I assumed that people were going to post in it. I was the last person to post in it so I was waiting for everyone else to post after me. . . But if you all were wanting me to post more you should have said something. I was simply giving everyone a chance to ask questions if they needed too.
Quote from: Miyr on July 06, 2010, 03:44:26 PM
We still need to establish all of our characters and their personalities, along with interactions among one another so it's all good ^^

-Miyr

TheHangedOne

I'm just waiting for a good chance to post an introduction for him. Miyr, and everyone else, I had just a suggestion for an idea of how to introduce the chocobo. I believe it was mentioned before they might have to  make a stop somewhere for repairs or something...wherever they stop, perhaps they could hear about chocobo poachers out on the plains? They could be motivated simply for the bounty on the poachers, if they aren't the "save cute, but dangerous, monsters" type. 
Check out my poet tree!

Miyr

Oh I remember that, and I was going to have them pick up machinery for the airship so the team would go exploring and encounter ze chocobo. But with everyone else, this was supposed to be their opportunity to talk to Nobuo.

-Miyr

Well, I had to slip out of town for a few days, visit some family so I really havent had a chance to do much of anything.

Miyr

That I understand completely Nevermore. Real time always takes precedent over online. I've been having issues being creative anyway.

-Miyr

My muse is a little fried right now as well, but its always been a fickle little shit.

Miyr

I've been depressed off and on over the past few days because of some stuff going on over on my end which has basically thwarted my mood for many things, so it's perfectly understandable. I will probably just close the scene with another post that will set up the next day and such, so you all can just do your room set up then we can possibly get underway on the airship.

-Miyr