Am I registered?

Started by bart069, December 19, 2012, 04:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bart069

I filled out and posted the questionnaire 2 -3 weeks ago. How do I find out if I have been accepted or turned down?
Tried to access the "staff" and ask (I used this avenue before with success) and was denied access.
Any help or direction would be appreciated.

JackWhite

Your approval has been put on hold due to inactiviity

This is the link

Oniya

To add to Jack's explanation, you are welcome to continue your application at any time.  Elliquiy does require a certain amount of interaction in your introduction thread for approval, so be sure to check back and answer any questions that may be asked there.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

bart069

Is there a time limit? A post I wanted reply to has disappeared and I cannot find my last post of a couple of days ago.

bart069

Well, I've been searching around and cannot find my intro thread. I checked the archive and the "held" sections.
In my travels I saw something about "dropping by the Doormat". How do I find the Doormat?
Thanks

Oniya

The link provided to you in Jack's post will continue to take you to your introduction thread.  You can find unread responses to threads you have posted to by using the 'Show new replies to your posts' link just above the Search box on the right side of the screen.  You can answer the prompts and questions in your intro thread (or indeed, make any reply you wish in any thread) by hitting the 'Reply' button at the bottom of the thread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17