Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

LordHarketh193

Ilasandra

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Blythe

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 06:37:19 PM

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on September 22, 2013, 06:38:40 PM

Hmmm, you skipped a number here, Daoine. Adding one extra to put the number back where it's supposed to be, according to the game rules.

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Daoine Sidhe

Shhhh....  I did no such thing.  You (and anyone else who sees it) are simply delusional.  You should get that checked out.  -1000.  >_>

Fine... 276.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Blythe

Nexus1199

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Daoine Sidhe

276.  No one lets me get away with anything.  :-(
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MechaStarfish91

And now MechaStarfish has joined the fight!

LordHarketh193

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 07:32:30 PM
Hmmm, you skipped a number here, Daoine. Adding one extra to put the number back where it's supposed to be, according to the game rules.

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on September 22, 2013, 07:43:58 PM
Shhhh....  I did no such thing.  You (and anyone else who sees it) are simply delusional.  You should get that checked out.  -1000.  >_>

Fine... 276.

well well welll, i go away for a moment and already you divine sirens are cheating.
Now next time i see a cheating female post, seem as us men haven't cheated in ages, then i'll be having words with Oreo and pointing out the shameful cheat and maybe getting us a +20 lead or +10. I understand mess ups but cheating ladies gets you no where.

Blythe

Quote from: MechaStarfish91 on September 22, 2013, 08:20:05 PM
And now MechaStarfish has joined the fight!

Woo, reinforcements! *waves to MechaStarfish!*

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 08:28:27 PM
then i'll be having words with Oreo and pointing out the shameful cheat and maybe getting us a +20 lead or +10. I understand mess ups but cheating ladies gets you no where.

We don't need compensatory numbers to be victorious! *determined look*

Nexus1199

They only cheat because they know they will lose  O:)

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 08:30:46 PM

We don't need compensatory numbers to be victorious! *determined look*

Its not just too win its to teach a lesson. No one learns when no punishment is carried out after cheating do they?

Quote from: Nexus1199 on September 22, 2013, 08:32:10 PM
They only cheat because they know they will lose  O:)

That may be so but I'd say it would be against the rules especially seem as they've cheated +50 times so far...

Blythe

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 08:33:27 PM
Its not just too win its to teach a lesson. No one learns when no punishment is carried out after cheating do they?

That may be so but I'd say it would be against the rules especially seem as they've cheated +50 times so far...

Now, now, be nice. The men have had some incidence of cheating as well. Wouldn't do to point fingers at the other side if our side is guilty, too. I just correct the number when I see something awry, and bam! Back to normal--no fuss, no muss.  ;D

Serephino

Blythe

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 08:37:11 PM
Now, now, be nice. The men have had some incidence of cheating as well. Wouldn't do to point fingers at the other side if our side is guilty, too. I just correct the number when I see something awry, and bam! Back to normal--no fuss, no muss.  ;D

Yer minor slip ups not full on cheating. The ladies no what their doing Blythe trust me I've seen it when you've been busy and not here they cheat like their lives deepened on it. I do as well but i name and shame them by quoting their posts, then correct them and start it off in our favor. I check all the posts.

Blythe

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 08:42:42 PM
Yer minor slip ups not full on cheating. The ladies no what their doing Blythe trust me i've seen it when you've been busy and not here thye cheat like their lives depened on it. I do as well but i name and shame them by quoteing their posts, then correct them and start it off in our favor. I check all the posts.

Harketh, if you are upset about what's going on here in this game, I encourage you to message Oreo or another Staffer, if it bothers you that much. It is neither correct nor polite to "name and shame" people, as you term it, in a public forum.