4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Woman, don't test me.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Stupid woman, no brains!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

I'm not scared, punk.

whimsy

getting defensive now too?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Don't make me laugh.

Captain Maltese

Made for each other.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Gonna share handcuffs next?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Cayenne

Can I access Elliquiy?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Sure. We've got CCTV.

Trigon

Captain Maltese

You're busy being taped.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Captain Maltese

You maybe expected Riverdancing?

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Mimetisme

(imagine me licking the cell door/gate bars)

Jail tastes like snozberries!

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Captain Maltese

Wanna taste more steel?

Mimetisme

Is it deliciously sweet?

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Captain Maltese

More salty, I think.

Mimetisme

I love salty things!

☙≈ Ons & Offs