News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Discipline

Started by Dray, December 16, 2009, 09:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I am very interested in this idea too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

Ty, did you want a Japanese setting here? Or should we use Caucasian models for our characters? Or would you prefer anime images? I want to use character images that look right and fit in with the mood of the game.

Dray

I really have no preference for which models you use, perhaps for this anime and pictures alike would be preferred though if someone wished to go with a real life model then a white model would be preferred since most anime girls look white for some reason

Saerrael

Quote from: Ty5550 on December 19, 2009, 05:37:30 PM
I really have no preference for which models you use, perhaps for this anime and pictures alike would be preferred though if someone wished to go with a real life model then a white model would be preferred since most anime girls look white for some reason

I'd like mine to be Caucasian, but have no problem what so ever with an anime view. Would love that, if I'm honest ;)

Haibane

I've found some anime images that convey the sort of characters I wanted. I went for anime in the end due to the basis of the game being a hentai, it feels more comfortable for me.

Sorry its taking so long to get them sent to you, Ty, real life and other RPs are a bit busy right now. You should get them later today though.

Dray

Haibane

How are we doing? Any more characters? I think we need a couple of dominant people in there...

Ty, how did you envisage the game going - what will its structure be? Had you planned to have actual classes or just have student interactions at random and focus on student life more than organised school life? The game can develop distinctly different ways depending on that emphasis.

My preference is for the latter, I find arranged classes rarely work well unless they are very small (3 - 5 people) and kept informal (such as in an office rather than a classroom).

MagicalPen

I could always create a second character, a dominate male teacher, if needs be.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

It depends how Ty wants to play it. Maybe a dominant male student would be better. Need his feedback.

Dray

Well I am currently caught up in work because of the holidays though I am taking a week off after Christmas which will give me a lot of free time on here to post.

I was going to create a dominate male myself, sort of a leading student who could administer out punishments and drugs.  So a student with power even over some of the teachers simply because we can't let all the adults have fun and we need some people to organize against the teachers for some added fun in case one of them needs to be 'punished' or something.  So yea, male student who not only dominates other students but teachers as well.

There will not really be a system.  I was going to have like a Discipline role play request log sort of thing where members with their characters can put up what they are looking for, either a solo, orgy, gang bang, whatever.  In that thread punishments would also be organized and what not.  So I would have a list of links to open threads, like open gang bangs, orgies, punishment sessions, and then closed multiples or solos would not be listed and those people can go do their own thing.  Using this people could also request others to play a certain small part, a side character or characters. 

As for where or how these sexual activities occur that is also up to those interested in joining that thread.  It could be an orgy in a classroom, a gang bang outside in the school's courtyard, a punishment session in the gym, a threesome in a dorm, solos in the bathroom, pleasing a client on their private jet, etc.  I will not really have a system as I want people to explore the story and possibilities as much as they want.  The only system really would be punishment sessions, though even then we would have to have people volunteer their characters for such a thing.  Then there will be a few rules and what not that the school has that I will put in this Discipline role play request to give people a better understanding about certain things which can also be incorporated into the game.

Haibane

I guess by means of system I meant will the teachers have authority and the game be teacher-led or will the game be pitched as though from the students POV and we pay formal classes very little attention. But your post seems to have answered that and it will be from the students POV. I have no problem with a student being in authority, in the Discipline hentai the teachers had none at all and were puppets at the senior students whims. I'd like Alison to have authority though - perhaps jointly with your make student? We can discuss details via PMs if you wish.

I would suggest the game begins quite simply in one thread, some sort of public place in the school such as the student dormitory lounge and covering the corridors linking it to other areas. Everyone could then begin there and as other locations are needed, the relevant threads are located. New arriving students can assume to have been met at the door by the school secretary or bursar, signed in and sent up to the dorm.

Were you thinking of a communal dormitory for the students or individual (or shared by pairs?) rooms? I've several plans of school dorm arrangements in my file that have been drawn up over the years for various games. One open dormitory, one public common room with private rooms off and one common room with 4-person rooms off.

Asmea

ooh i like the idea so far

thinking about amale student, prolly one who helps with the training, big guy, raised by military parents, astrong dominant personality who outsid eof school is entangled in criminal activities..... maybe he been a student there for some years and learned everythign the hard way in the school and now its time fo rhim to teach others....break them and rebuilt them....

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/fregel/Mundoo/Mundoo1.jpg

Saerrael

I'm really liking how this is evolving. Sorry for not having been all that active of late. December just.. sux here.

Haibane

It would be nice to get some more characters up, and to have an OOC thread separate from the characters thread where we can talk and the chatter doesn't break up the list of characters. I'm very keen to start this game now.

Saerrael

Quote from: Haibane on December 30, 2009, 07:07:32 AM
It would be nice to get some more characters up, and to have an OOC thread separate from the characters thread where we can talk and the chatter doesn't break up the list of characters. I'm very keen to start this game now.

Agreed. Especially on the OCC thread. We're kind of abusing this here thread at the moment forthat right now >.>

Dray

Here is the OOC Thread where you can start discussing/requesting and organizing character role plays and then start them and what not.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56826.0

NileGoddess

Are you still looking for dominant characters? I've seen the anime, and am actually playing the game on and off right now. I might be able to take a stab at playing Reina, the Headmistress.

Transgirlenstein

NileGoddess is good :)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Asmea

well i posted a dominant male character, former student gone teacher/instructor....

Spell

*Would like to apply for the position of male prostitute if the spot is still available*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Haibane

Well, its a school, so I'm not sure there are any male prostitutes involved. You can be a male student though!

Spell

Quote from: Haibane on January 06, 2010, 06:02:30 PM
Well, its a school, so I'm not sure there are any male prostitutes involved. You can be a male student though!

QuoteSome of the males are even used for prostitution to female leaders and woman whom are rich and powerful.

*Chuckles* Taken from the first post. I would also be fine playing a normal male student brought in willingly, either one is fine, =)
Darling,
What is going on...

Haibane

I must have missed that... or assumed it meant after they graduated. But yeah, either way, he'd be a student 95% of the time... :P

Spell

Agreed. I got this idea for this wild ''Playboy'' kinda student, that is if the Rp is still searching for males. ;)
Darling,
What is going on...

Saerrael

Quote from: Spell on January 06, 2010, 06:45:30 PM
Agreed. I got this idea for this wild ''Playboy'' kinda student, that is if the Rp is still searching for males. ;)

I'd say 'the more, the merrier'. *grins*