Appeasing the God(dess). Seeking Femboys and Women.

Started by CaptainOrange, February 26, 2017, 09:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Disclaimer: All characters involved must be at least 18 years of age. Also, I'm willing to play a futa if you're willing to play a female, so if I put this in the wrong thread please don't get mad at me.

Setting: Fantasy Setting.

A god(dess) appears to a small, backwards nation once at the turn of each century to be appeased. If the village fails to appease him/her, he/she will smite all the people in the land. In order to appease the god(dess), they must give an offering. Not a sacrificial one, but rather a sexual one to appeal to their god(dess's) carnal desires. As a result, 18-25 years before the turn of the next century, the babies born in that nation will be kept under close watch, when they hit puberty, their development will be monitored. On the eve of their birthday, the fairest women and most effeminate men will be entered in a lottery, and the person chosen will be the one who will appease the god(dess) on the evening of the very next day when the century turns.

Just another quick note, I do not like to play as real life humans, Anthros are my favorite, however anime characters will also be accepted. If you're interested please send me a message to let me know as I don't check the threads often.
Modify message