Mobsters of Port Temperance (Day Three)

Started by Avi, June 27, 2009, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Execution Votes

Eliza: 3 (Josietta, Saku, MusicNeverDies)
Saku: 2 (Rhapsody, Eliza)
Aiden: 1 (Greenthorn)

Not yet voted:  Marguerite, Aiden, Madalina
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Marguerite

Marguerite looked at the votes and then looked at who might be it. "Hell, I am going to just vote for Eliza since it looks like she is going to take a ride."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Eliza

"What's this talk about religious officials, and the daughter of them is me?" Eliza questioned, "I have never said nor told anyone about me being a daughter of a religious official, or whatever you call it. You better have your facts right and not go blaming others for things that aren't true. You better get your facts right, because it's the false things that end up killing people."

"And to clear the record, I make pizzas, that's all," she stated.

Josietta

Josi tilts her head a bit and scrunches her nose. "hrmm.. maybe i'm thinking of Madalina... eh.. oh well.. either way everyone knows pizza is equated with italians.. and italians are mobsters.. "   She nods a few times.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rhapsody

I still say Saku is our most likely candidate.  She was spearheading the campaign for LadySky's death, which I sadly fell for, and today she's spreading rumors that Eliza's a corrupt pastor's daughter.  When will it end?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Saku

I don't think so! I only voted for LadySky because she voted for me first! And I did not spread rumors that Eliza was a corrupt pastor's daughter, that was Josietta and it made sense to me and apparently to others as well, don't go spreading rumors about me!

I voted for you too Rhapsody because you voted for me but then Josietta convinced me that it could be Eliza.

You can think what you want but I guarantee that I am not a mobster. I may be something else *hints* but I am not a mobster.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rhapsody

You're either a mobster, or asking the mobsters to come whack you.  Either way, not a smart thing to admit to.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Saku

Well then I'm the latter *winks* and who ever said I was smart? O.O ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Avi

Execution Votes

Eliza: 4 (Josietta, Saku, MusicNeverDies, Marguerite)
Saku: 2 (Rhapsody, Eliza)

Not yet voted:  Aiden, Madalina

Josietta

Josi stares at Saku wondering just what that girl is about.
"You should not be so defensive. If you are a mobster you're trying too hard. If you aren't you're still trying too hard. Either way you're going to meet your end sooner than is healthy. "

She had made her vote already and was fully intent on convicting Eliza. She didn't trust her. She went back to her job at the diner serving greasy burgers and flapjacks to the various working folks and old people who came in. She was all smiles trying to cheer up the town with some good food, despite the recent deaths and impending doom hanging over them all.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Eliza

Eliza realizes Saku would have been a bad vote, and changes her vote to Josietta for accusing her because she is a daughter of a religious official.

"All false accusation, where did you even get the idea?"

Josietta

I already explained I got you mixed up with Madalina, but I still think you are a mobster. As I explained a couple posts up. Why are you so intent on defending yourself against a false accusation of being some sort of religious official? whats wrong with being a pastor's daughter?

Quote from: Josietta on July 03, 2009, 09:54:07 AM
Josi tilts her head a bit and scrunches her nose. "hrmm.. maybe i'm thinking of Madalina... eh.. oh well.. either way everyone knows pizza is equated with italians.. and italians are mobsters.. "   She nods a few times.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Avi

Execution Votes

Josietta: 1 (Eliza)
Saku: 1 (Rhapsody)

Not yet voted:  Aiden, Madalina

Saku

Saku thinks about her vote being with Eliza and decides that perhaps her original vote was right after all, it does seem as though Rhapsody is out to get her. Since Saku knows that she is innocent and that Eliza realized this as well perhaps she might not be a Mobster. After all if Eliza who voted for her first changed her vote that must mean she discovered evidence that Saku was innocent. If she were a Mobster she wouldn't have changed it. So for now Saku decided that she would place her vote with Rhapsody. Unless further evidence came up that would change her mind again.
I'm back!

Rhapsody

I notice you're doing an awful lot of voting for innocent people, Saku.  Guilty conscience?  Go ahead, put the hit on me, and when I'm revealled to be nothing more than a simple dressmaker, you'll see that all you're doing is driving nails into your own coffin.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Saku

Saku has been getting lots of attention lately from many different people and lots of evidence has come to the table and she decides that even though Eliza has changed her vote to someone other than her, too many people have come forward to place the blame on Eliza. So she changed her vote back to Eliza once more, knowing that she might lose Eliza's support now but if Eliza is a Mobster she would have taken out one of the evil ones. If not, then Saku would probably face the chair next for sending another innocent one to her death.
I'm back!

Madalina

(So sorry guys! Didn't realize I was going to have a busy day yesterday and not have a chance to hop on here*

Is completely confused to who to vote for after all the switching around. She hates being confused and blames Saku for her confusion! All that flip flopping!

Avi

Execution Votes

Saku: 2 (Rhapsody, Madalina)

Not yet voted:  Aiden

Rhapsody

*nods to herself, eyeing Saku distrustfully* 

*Then, completely out of the blue* Eliza
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Avi

Execution Votes

Eliza: 5 (Josietta,Rhapsody, Saku, MusicNeverDies, Marguerite)
Saku: 1 (Madalina)

Not yet voted:  Aiden

Aiden

Aiden took into consideration everyone tallies and nodded in agreement, he hoped Ladysky's death was not in vain.
He wrote Eliza on his vote, crosses his fingers for some good luck.

Avi

With 66% of the vote, it was clear whom the citizens of Port Temperance had chosen to be sent to the chair today.  The executioner stepped forward, grasping Eliza by her upper arm.  "It's time, miss... may God have mercy on your soul."

Unlike LadySky, whom had taken her execution quietly, Eliza did not go without a fight.  Kicking and fighting the whole way, she screamed curse words at those who had voted against her, her eyes bulging as she poured out her rage against those who had outed her.  "Damn you all!  You all are weak!  You'll see!  We're still going to win!!"

Eventually, with the help of MusicNeverDies and Rhapsody, the executioner was able to subdue the raging Mobster, wrestling her into the electric chair and strapping her down before putting the wet sponge on the top of her head and pulling the switch.  With a few feeble jerks, it was all over.

Finally, the citizens had hunted down a Mobster, and justice had been done for Tad, LadySky, and Teno.  However, with Eliza's dying words, it was clear that she was not the only public enemy hidden amongst them.

Port Temperance.  Population: 8 (2 Mobsters, 6 Citizens, 1 P.I., 1 Vigilante, 1 Doctor)

((I'll give you fine folks a little while to post reactions, and then... on to Night 3.  *evil cackle*))

Josietta

Looked from the window of the diner and smiled a little, knowing justice was done. She nodded to herself and whispered for mercy on the Mobsters soul, hoping that it was enough for the deaths of the innocents taken by mistake.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Saku

Saku was glad that they had taken out a Mobster and was saddened that Eliza had tried to prove her innocence to her and she had almost believed it. Were it not for the help of some of her friends here in the village she might have made a terrible mistake. Thankfully she hadn't and instead had helped rid the town of a Mobster. Now people could rest a bit easier tonight.
I'm back!