Warhammer/Warmachine/Action (M for writing)

Started by shengami, December 04, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

So, I don't have any pairings in mind for this but there are some settings I would like to use and a type of writing I want to explore. I am looking to write some Action scenes: combat, chases, etc. I don't have any plans for or aversion to the smut, but themes should include gritty, dark fiction and lots of action and violence. Anyway, that's my craving right now and it is pretty powerful.

If smut is on the menu, please check my O/Os before approaching me. If no smut necessary, just come at me with a plot idea, pairing, or even a short one-off scene. I am willing to write almost anything action oriented right now.

That said, warhammer 40k universe, the warhammer fantasy universe, or the warmachine world are of particular interest to me right now. I could also go for Shadowrun or a similar setting. Really, dark fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk, or anything along those lines.

Sorry, I know this is vague and I might put something more coherent together leter, but this is a craving so it is a bit fuzzy and ill-defined right now. Please, send me a PM with any interest in this type of writing or these settings.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread