Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

Goes back to her cottage to bake..it always relaxes her and maybe the smell of fresh baked brownies and cookies will sway the others to vote out Scott and not her!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Scott

I hope everyone enjoys the cookies............ OF DEATH. Every time you bake someone dies. 

Aeval

THAT is a mere coincidence as someone has to die every night and every day..it's part of the game!!!
And besides..I hope everyone notices that when I talk..I talk about things that sustain life..but when you open your BIG WEREWOLF MOUTH! ALL you talk about is DEATH!!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Scott

Yeah, but you always talk about baking cookies and brownies, but never EATING them. I guess since your diet is strictly carnivorous you can't eat them though.

And what excuse do you have for THIS t-shirt I found drying on your clothesline? 

Aeval

NOW you have lost your mind!!!! I haven't even a clue what you are trying to suggest!!! *Probably because whatever it is only WEREWOLVES understand it and as I am NOT one..I don't get the connection!!- as she sits down to drink her tea and eat a wonderful chocholate chip cookie that just came out of the oven!!!!  :P

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

there are 3 google search results for "cookies and tea" and 17,400,000 google search results for "cookies and milk", your not even eating them right, stop faking it wolf girl.

Aeval

now you're just grasping at straws!! I don't have any cows and I didn't barter for any milk!!!

*He REALLY has to be the werewolf when he doesn't know how the system works!!!!! AND he's trying too hard!!!*

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

You use to have cows.... before you ATE them.

Aeval

*decides not to listen to his nonsene anymore today..her character, her actions speak for themselves..the others will decide and however the vote falls..it falls..*

― Neil Gaiman

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Scott - 1 vote: Aeval
  • Aeval - 1 vote: Scott
  • Elunari
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Kazyth

Not yet voted: Elunari, Paladin, Kipoc, Kazyth.

Remaining roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Werewolf

Elunari

Scott's just really got something against cookies and purple text I think.  Scott is a werewolf!  He probably even helped GT eat the sheep!
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Aeval

Thank you Elunari..thank you for the support! *hug*

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

*eats a cookie and smiles* I had NO part in that, GT ate her own sheep, while Aeval and Lithos cheered her on. It nearly cost her though, they both had to eat extra portions of Avi the next night.

Kazyth

Unfortunately for you, Scott, GT's unwavering support coupled with Lithos' vote when you were elected Sherrif paints you in a very poor light indeed.  I vote Scott as the last flesh-eating beast!

*noms a cookie*
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Aeval

Is glad some of her fellow villagers believe her..and are enjoying her cookies..now she sits to wait out the rest and see what happens..looking at the plate of cookies..there are 2 more cookies on the plate..one for Paladin and one for Kipoc!

― Neil Gaiman

Scott

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 25, 2009, 11:48:34 AM
Unfortunately for you, Scott, GT's unwavering support coupled with Lithos' vote when you were elected Sherrif paints you in a very poor light indeed.  I vote Scott as the last flesh-eating beast!

*noms a cookie*

How can you say that? she didn't vote for Lithos and he was a werewolf.

Paladin

True but she did vote for you. I think I have made my decision. That SCOTT is a Werewolf.

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Paladin

Sorry Aeval, but I'm ona  Diet. managed to lose 20 lbs too by laying off the sweets. I'm sure it tastes good.

Scott

Thats fine Paladin, you guys can kill her next round... if you survive tonight.

Kip

*stands at the edge of the circle of villagers*

*ponders the events of the last couple of days*

Given whom Lithos and Greenthorn often spoke up for and supported, I have to vote Scott as the werewolf.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

Scott finds himself against all odds. Every single other villager wants to kill him, and in the back of his mind he knows they're right about it. Yet the Werewolves should not be extinct, so Scott turns around and starts running for his life. He leaps into the air, and by the time he lands on the ground again, he lands on the forepaws of this wolf-creature he has transformed into. Making use of the advantage of four legs, the last of the Werewolves outruns the townsfolk and disappears over the horizon.

Aeval, Elunari, Kazyth, Kipoc and Paladin throw in a big party. They finally managed to get rid of the lycantrophy plague! They live happily together for a few more years, until a red dragon passes by the village and decides to have them for an afternoon snack.

Peasants:
  • Aeval
  • Avi
  • Emmaline
  • Kipoc
  • Paladin
  • Requiem

Healer:
  • Kazyth

Priest:
  • September

Seer:
  • Elunari

Werewolves:
  • Greenthorn
  • Lithos
  • Scott

Night 1:
The werewolves decide to eat Avi, a Peasant.
Elunari the Seer scrys upon Lithos, a Werewolf.

Day 1:
The villagers choose Scott, a Werewolf as their Sheriff.
The villagers decide to lynch Requiem, a Peasant.

Night 2:
The werewolves decide to eat September the Priest.
Kazyth the Healer saves September the Priest from gruesome death.
Elunari the Seer scrys upon September the Priest.

Day 2:
The villagers decide to lynch Greenthorn, a Werewolf.
September the Priest performs the watertest on Greenthorn, a Werewolf.

Night 3:
The werewolves decide to eat September the Priest.
Elunari the Seer scrys upon Aeval, a Peasant.

Day 3:
The villagers decide to lynch Lithos, a Werewolf.

Night 4:
The werewolves decide to eat Emmaline, a Peasant.
Elunari the Seer scrys upon Kazyth the Healer.

Day 4:
The villagers decide to lynch Scott, a Werewolf.
The villagers win the game.

Scott

Thanks for having this game Xillen, I enjoyed it and enjoyed playing with everybody in it, see y'all at the next one.   

Greenthorn

Haha they got eaten by a dragon!!

*points and laughs*

Aeval

Thank you for running an interesting game, Xillen..I am glad the villagers and good triumphed over the werewolves and evil!! I wish the villagers could have lived happily ever after instead of:
"They live happily together for a few more years, until a red dragon passes by the village and decides to have them for an afternoon snack."!!

Good luck with the next one! The game certainly generates alot of interest!!]

― Neil Gaiman