Roleplay Ideas (Alliethatgirl + Daedalus)

Started by Daedalus, December 16, 2012, 05:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alliethatgirl

True :] I don't think I could do long distance. I can be very codependent at times haha. I'm blessed that my fiance only lives 30 minutes away and that I can stay at his house most of the week.
Don't wake me 'cause I don't wanna leave this dream.

Daedalus

I've been with her for 9 months now. I am kinda.. "used to it" You could say. There are also more bonuses you could say. You look forward to seeing them when you get to for example. I say long distance works sometimes. As long as the distance isnt too far.

alliethatgirl

No more colors?

Yeah I see what you mean. It does make you appreciate the person more. I used to only see my fiancé a few days a week when we were first dating. Now it's just a few days but I still miss him. Distance makes the heart grow fond. :P

Daedalus

You liked the use of colours? :P

Exactly :)

alliethatgirl

I like colors :] You should see my notebooks for school they're like contained rainbows haha ^^

Daedalus

I shall use colours again then :)

Warning. I can't dance and therefore may fail dance in the RP xD

alliethatgirl

YAY!!!

lol no worries. all I really can do is "grind" xD I don't have any extra special dance moves. I can just move my hips. You can always make it a slow dance.

Daedalus

We shall see what happens.

Sorry for not replying earlier. My girlfriend really needed me to call. Lots going on :/

alliethatgirl

Daedalus

I'm also trying to fill out the forms to sign up for X Factor NZ for next year :P

alliethatgirl

Daedalus

alliethatgirl

I wish I could write better :/

That's awesome! What genre do you prefer?

Daedalus

I'm quite fascinated by fantasy/ancient Empires. I Rp mostly whatever interests me though. I do go on two sites where I use in particular one character. As that is how the sites work.
That is if you meant writing genre xD

alliethatgirl

I meant singing but it's cool. You don't have your RP profile up yet so I was wondering. I don't know a lot about history or fantasy. That's why I stick with realism.

Daedalus

I can work with most RPs :P

For singing I can sing a variety I guess.
For example;

When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
to
Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi

:P

alliethatgirl

Wow. Do you know what song you want to do for your audition?

Daedalus

I'm planning on Second Chance - Shinedown and Wonderwall - Oasis at the moment. I need to write four so need to get the other two checked before hand. Mainly because I may not be able to sing them A Capella :P

alliethatgirl

great songs :]
i'm confused lol. you have to sing more than one song? or just need back ups

Daedalus

Yea they are :)

The forms say the judges could ask us to sing another song. So its better to have some prepared xD