Re: The Demon Prince and his Wives [Intrest Check] [NC or EX] [1 Wife Needed]

Started by LadySheikah, August 21, 2010, 06:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySheikah

This is more or less a spin off to an one on one RP that I'm doing right now ((Place link here))

GMs: Pockets and LadySheikah

The plot it rather simple. There is a Demon Prince who rolls over one of the levels of hell, he is seen as a great war lord and often takes wives as a sign of peace between the different levels of hell (6 wives in all). After the war between heaven and hell comes to an end he take on a seventh wife. A half angel, half human hybrid as a sign of peace between his army and the heavenly army. The plot will day to day lives of the wives and the prince. So each character is encouraged to have there own plot that works along side with the main plot.

Demon Prince: On Hold for Pockets
Wife One:

Quote from: Sasha on August 28, 2010, 12:51:17 PM
Wife Two
[Floatleft][/float]

Name: Sophianna  "Sophia "
Played by : Sasha
Race: Discarded Minion mixed from the union and rape of Lilith from an unknown demon of wrath.
Wife: The self-gifted second wife of the Demon Prince .

Personality :
Sophianna is cold , calculating and has an aire about her persona that draws the darkness of the shadows like a cold caress to warm her empty soul. Emotionless dark eyes that when looked upon in the depths of which one can see a fiery rage of silenced torment that creates the driven edge of her very womanhood. Dwelling in them for long has caused many a mortal to go mad as their own beast consumes their every thought . Pleasure to her is the conquest of a mixture of brute raw passion unleashed with an animalistic lustful desire. Things that capture her attention allow the woman to bask in the sheer naughtiness of the limits of another individual being displayed. The woman can go from a seemingly peaceful demeanor to striking with the vengeance of that of a snake. The perfect assassin and has taken on a personal vengeance of the anguished cry with a gleeful twinkle in the eyes.

Weapon: Shadow Sword <holds the ability to draw the blade from the shadows >
[Floatright][/float]
[Floatleft][/float]

History: It is rumored that Lilith humiliated a dark lard of wrath with her wicked taunts to the point that it sealed her as an enemy in her father's mind for many a century. As the cards unfolded one dark night his vengeance was had and coming upon her in that state between a forced dream and half awareness ...he took what was denied him years ago with a merciless vigor.  Drawing Lilith up into a nightmare of a cold calculating caress only to leave the creature of Lust without any residue of pleasure being drawn from it . Twins were born out of this said union the first quiet from the moment she came forth ...the other outwardly full of the wrath and hence Lilith killed the child herself . The quiet one was saved from death and hidden from the World till she became of age and that child was called Sophia by the gorgans.

Taught to control her dark seeded rage and pinpoint it with a precision ..the woman appeared to take on the cries of those misplaced in the world, discarded and stripped of of everything but the desire for the ultimate revenge. Capturing their prayers as she would move into action on the surface to challenge the mortal monster and if finding him weak then the darkness inside would be released unto his very soul as she was cold and calculating turning from the lover in his bed to the one who dined on his soul . Leaving him either dead or so near it that he longed for the release of it . However , if Sophia found the man to be true to his very nature and indeed strong in his abilities the woman would empower him further and slip off to hunt those that spoke against him with the same vengeance .

Tiring of the games with mere mortals ...as their flesh was too weak and so easily brought down at her feet. She pulled back down into the darkest cavern in the depths of the underworld and sulked in her solitude . Until one day whispers of a Dark Demon Prince captured her attention as he was rising to power . In the shadows she watched the man and found him true of the spirit in which she could admire in a man. Moving out from the shadows into his chambers one night the woman challenged him with a lustful taunt that if he could prove himself worthy she would stand by his side till the end of time . Needless to say ..Sophia became his second wife .

Watching as he rose to greater power and finally took the throne ...collecting more wives to his side as he went along . The woman's true feelings on the matter have never been spoken out though hints of raging jealousy do emerge on occasion and dwell inside. Still she stands at his side when called upon but here of late has withdrawn back to her own chambers as the truce has been called and her true place is now being decided in her mind. Searching through the ranks now as a boredom has set in but no one truly knows the rhyme of reasoning of Sophia's actions . What exactly is the Demon Prince's second wife up to is anyone's guess . 

Ons/Offs : Bi-sexual - Very Few Limits  - see players < will furnish link >
Likes : Being Held Down , Forced Submission , Anal , Oral , Fingering , Toys ..Surprises.
Dislikes : Extreme womanizing , spitting in character's face, unjustified rage style beatings

QuoteWife Three:
Name: Keva F'urian
Race: Demon Fury
Wife: Numero 3
Weapon: Whip chain
Ons: Everything
Offs: Scat, Vore
Dislikes: Have to ask.
History:
Keva F'urian was the ninth daughter of the Lady of Furies.  Shunned by her sisters for being of exceptional beauty, she always found her self at the center of their torments.  As they say, "What does not kill you, makes you stronger."  She was forced to do all that she could to survive.  The home to the Furies is a harsh place.  The winds that sweep over the barren and craggy landscape travel at hurricane force and the dark seas thrash and churn.  To fall in is to meet certain doom as the rip tides will attempt to tear the limbs from ones body.  Often she would fly those winds to get away from her tormentors.  How she wished for the day to come and the incessant boredom of awaiting a day when the demons of Hell could be free to roam the Earth and do as they pleased.  She wished to be in that fray and unleash the terrible pent up rage that was apart of her nature, something she had found difficult to do except in the midst of bloodlust. 

Perhaps it was because her father was not of Fury stock.  Though she did not know who he was, she knew he had to be strong indeed to capture her mother's attentions.  It was that cold and calm nature that warred with the fiery passion of the Fury within.  Keva longed to be away from this place and everyday she listened for news of the rise of a demon Prince who had taken it upon himself to bring on the beginnings of Armageddon.  She found it rather foolish and the whispers and rumors amused her to no end. 

When the rumors became reality, she was forced to see her mother submit to the infamous Demon Prince, something she had never seen before.  Any demon that could bend a Fury to his will must be rare indeed.  Still, it made her angry.  It was her Mother and then he told her as a peace offering in treaty, a bride was to be given over.  She found that galling.  It sounded so...human.  Keva found him interesting enough and yet something about him scared her and her a Fury.  She moved out of his line of sight.  It didn't matter, the harpies were clamoring to take such a coveted position.  She made to slip from the throne room having heard enough of her sisters' screeching, when in a booming voice she heard, "THAT ONE." 
https://elliquiy.com/forums/Themes/elliquiy2/images/bbc/quote.gif
Frozen in her tracks, she straighted and turned with her head held high, her leathery black tail swishing nervously behind her.  Even though she wanted to tremble in fear, she stepped forward.  "I am not a 'that one', thank you.  I am Keva."

With a haughty bow, she left the room.  She saw didn't know if he laughed at her aplomb or if it had made him angry.  To say the least, her wedding night was an unforgettable one.  One where she remembered not to make the Demon Prince, her husband angry if she could.  Too bad she never takes her own advice.

QuoteWife Four:]
Name: Sonnielion Sangre
Race: Demoness of Hate
Wife: Number 4

Weapon: Cat O Nine Whip
Offs: Vore, Scat, Waterplay
Dislikes:  Need to ask
History:
Sonnielion was the only female born in her family. Her father, Amducious made sure to instruct his daughter on hatred and revenge. He wanted her to be able to hold her own with her brothers. Sonnielion did not remember her mother. She had learned at an early age never to speak of her. Sonnielion learned how to control her hatered towards others, to control her anger. She was taught to not just act out but to plan and enjoy the suffering she was able to create.

Being the only female that was suitable for marriage, her father offered her as a peace treaty to the Demon Prince. She had no choice in it. She soon found out that she was not his only wife, there were three before her. Sonnielion had to quickly master control of her hatred.

Sonnielion slowly became friends with the other three wives. She knew to keep her attitude in check with her husband. After time, she found herself in love with him and accepted the fact that the one she loved she had to share with others.

Wife Five: ((On Hold))
Wife Six: ((ON HOLD FOR KAZ))
Wife Seven (Angel Hybrid):
Name:  Alexandra "Alex" Istre
Race: Human/Seraphim hybrid
Wife: 7
Weapon: None
Ons: Find out threw RP
Offs: Find out threw RP
History: Alexandra "Alex" Istre was a normal small town girl, trying to make it in this world. Or at less that's what she thought. She never knew her father, bring brought up by her grandparents while her mother worked two jobs. Not that they hated life, truth be told Alex rather enjoyed her life in this small town. Memories of a fun and loving child hood. Even when her mother got remarried life was good. The man quickly becoming Alex's new father even if he was always working. Yet, still Alex's mother would tell her stories of her real father. How he was a kind and loving man who had no choose but to leave them. "At less he gave me you before he left," she would always said, Alex was her only child. Truth be told Alex's mother was told she would never have children, so the fact that she even had Alex was an act of God. But she did a good job at bringing up her only child. Her little girl was seen as a kind and gentle soul who had no problems making and keeping friends. Hell, she even had a few boy's trying to court her but Alex was not really into dating and rumor was she was still a virgin.

Now Alex was just like any other girl, or so she thought. Maybe five foot three, give or take a few inches depending on what kind of shoe she was wearing. Long red hair wore down to her waist. A youthful face made her seem a few years younger then she really was and housed lovely bright hazel green eyes that turned blue from time to time. A body to die for, gotten from years of dancing in high school; and no not exotic dancing. A slender finger with strong but lean muscles, still holding a hour glass shape with feminine curves most men desired with fitting small but full set of breasts. She had been lucky threw out the years and even after all she went threw as a "Wild Child" she never got any scars. Lucky her...must have gotten that from her father.

Alex had grown up in this town her whole life. It was a small city, not bigger then a few thousand people. Then kind of place where everyone knew everyone. She had dreams of leaving it some day, and she would. The girl was no older then nineteen after all and had her whole life ahead of her. Even after taking a year off of school before starting collage in the spring. And it seem that this week was the "Fall Festival", something her friends had dragged her one night.

It was there she was kidnapped and forced to marry ________________, and also finding out what she really was. Now she lives day to day just trying to make it to the next and avoid the other wives.

Out of all the wives she is the only one that dose not "love" her husband and often finds herself "Punished" because of it.

Name:
Wife: (1-7) ((For the demon wives make sure you find a human form))
Weapon:
Ons:
Offs:
History:
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Krayz

Any man who isn't interested in playing a demon prince with seven sexy wives would have to be pretty damn crazy. Count me in for consideration, lol.

Scotty Rage

kaz

I'm here, and I would rather like wife number 6, love the picture.  I'll get a CS up soon.  Looking forward to this thread, thanks for the invite. :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

LadySheikah

Quote from: kaz on August 21, 2010, 08:29:26 PM
I'm here, and I would rather like wife number 6, love the picture.  I'll get a CS up soon.  Looking forward to this thread, thanks for the invite. :)

Your welcome and I will put it on hold now!

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

Quote from: LadySheikah on August 21, 2010, 08:35:21 PM
Okay only I will know who belongs to which post. But the other wives will vote on who they want to be there husband based on the post the guys give me....GOOD LUCK. ((We might throw in one or two more male characters **maybe the souls of male humans that are enslaved to the wives** so don't give up hope.))

Hmm, I suppose that might not be so bad, but I am absolutely terrible at playing slaves, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed for Demon Prince...too aggressive to be a slave or submissive in any form or fashion.  >.>

LadySheikah

Okay Pockets called the Prince and its only fair seeing that the group is made from a spin off of our one on one. However...if any other male wishes to play please PM me or him and we will talk about getting you a spot. But for now we need 5 more wives.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Lady Kitsune

This looks very interesting.  Can I have the position of Wife three?
I am working on it, I swear!

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Lady Kitsune

Name: Keva F'urian
Race: Demon Fury
Wife: Numero 3
Weapon: Whip chain
Offs: Scat, Vore
Dislikes: Have to ask.
History:
Keva F'urian was the ninth daughter of the Lady of Furies.  Shunned by her sisters for being of exceptional beauty, she always found her self at the center of their torments.  As they say, "What does not kill you, makes you stronger."  She was forced to do all that she could to survive.  The home to the Furies is a harsh place.  The winds that sweep over the barren and craggy landscape travel at hurricane force and the dark seas thrash and churn.  To fall in is to meet certain doom as the rip tides will attempt to tear the limbs from ones body.  Often she would fly those winds to get away from her tormentors.  How she wished for the day to come and the incessant boredom of awaiting a day when the demons of Hell could be free to roam the Earth and do as they pleased.  She wished to be in that fray and unleash the terrible pent up rage that was apart of her nature, something she had found difficult to do except in the midst of bloodlust. 

Perhaps it was because her father was not of Fury stock.  Though she did not know who he was, she knew he had to be strong indeed to capture her mother's attentions.  It was that cold and calm nature that warred with the fiery passion of the Fury within.  Keva longed to be away from this place and everyday she listened for news of the rise of a demon Prince who had taken it upon himself to bring on the beginnings of Armageddon.  She found it rather foolish and the whispers and rumors amused her to no end. 

When the rumors became reality, she was forced to see her mother submit to the infamous Demon Prince, something she had never seen before.  Any demon that could bend a Fury to his will must be rare indeed.  Still, it made her angry.  It was her Mother and then he told her as a peace offering in treaty, a bride was to be given over.  She found that galling.  It sounded so...human.  Keva found him interesting enough and yet something about him scared her and her a Fury.  She moved out of his line of sight.  It didn't matter, the harpies were clamoring to take such a coveted position.  She made to slip from the throne room having heard enough of her sisters' screeching, when in a booming voice she heard, "THAT ONE." 

Frozen in her tracks, she straighted and turned with her head held high, her leathery black tail swishing nervously behind her.  Even though she wanted to tremble in fear, she stepped forward.  "I am not a 'that one', thank you.  I am Keva."

With a haughty bow, she left the room.  She saw didn't know if he laughed at her aplomb or if it had made him angry.  To say the least, her wedding night was an unforgettable one.  One where she remembered not to make the Demon Prince, her husband angry if she could.  Too bad she never takes her own advice.
I am working on it, I swear!

Xanatos

I'm curious, are you only looking for women to play the wives? I am interested in wife five if your allowing a man to play a woman. I love playing succubus.

Also, if I am allowed, what will the main plot be?

kaz

I was thinking in order to have acouple more guys, why not allow the wives to have their own plaything, they could be male or female depending on the wife's taste.  Could also be their personal servant.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

LadySheikah

We are going to have one or two more males but most likely no more then that because every wife having there own plaything would take away the lust they have for there husband.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

And I'm the General, so not a plaything.  :P  We discussed this one in private, but I guess it's alright to drop the news here now.  >.>  But he's still very much on the play list for wives who get bored.  ^_^

LadySheikah

Yea your find rage. Just drop me a PM anytime today and we can discuss it.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Pockets

I don't think he's gonna care. Seven Wives with stamina levels to match his own would be almost too much. So as long as your character is sterile, he's not gonna care.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Scotty Rage

Yah, we already discussed that.  ^_^  The General doesn't want to make any little demon babies anyway.  :P  I'll be working on him tonight and presenting him.

rahatngt

What a plot ... pretty curious about how you two came up with the game :)

Ohh .. would have loved to use that sixth wife's photo for some one shot :)

Anyways, have fun.

thrill

I'm interested in playing Wife Four or Five if either is still available....i love the images for both of them :)

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, quite envious to man who has all those seven delicious ladies as wives ;). Anycase I raise hand up to be servant/(sex)slave to one the wives. Interested play a male char in this story.

kaz

Obsidian Isolabella

Woowww, awesome idea. ^.^

It sounds a lot like one I tried to do for a Group RP and it never got any interested players. +Sighs+ But I am glad to see this one is going good with getting players so far. ^.~

But it is an awesome idea.

Obsidian Isolabella

Name:
Kyra Nurien
Race:
Succubus
Wife:
Wife Number 1
Weapon:
It is the sword seen in her human form picture. She tends to carry it with her a lot since even if she is a Succubus, she tends to be a warrior in the fights against good. The sword itself is quite sacred to her considering the fact that it was given to her by her father.
Ons:
Refer to my On/Offs page please.
Offs:
Refer to my On/Offs page please.
Well, it goes without saying that Kyra likes or rather loves sex. It is something that her body constantly craves as much as she loves the battlefield. Which is another thing that she tends to love as well. She loves to battle and fight. It is a constant factor in her life and her husband knows this very well. Kyra believes it is one of the reasons, besides her lustful nature, that he chose her. She also happens to love wine. One of the more finer things that most demons stole from the humans.
Dislikes:
While she does love her husband very dearly considering she was the first of his wives, she is not one for the more cuddly and loving things in life. She can and does like to be intimate and such things with her husband, and even his other wives, but she is not always the one who is the best at showing she cares even if she does. She feels as though it is a show of weakness and in the world of Hell, such a thing is not just intolerable, but it just isn't done. And she has lived long enough in the world of Hell that she knows that if she were to show that weakness, it could mean that one day some demon would kill her off.
History:
As most people would suspect, since the seven deadly sins were some of the first evils that existed along with Lucifer himself, it goes without saying that lust demons are one of the firsts that The Demon Prince would go after to make peace with. That being said, Kyra was one of the best of what she does. She was beautiful, lethal, stubborn and more lustful than most of her kin. Her parents were actually the two leaders of the lust demons and demonesses. That is why she is so powerful and her lust is like nothing of her other kind, the lust demons, of course. That being said, at first, Kyra was not thrilled at all with the prospect of belonging like that to one male. It didn't sit right with her or here emotions. All the more worse was the very fact that she is a headstrong beauty who likes to do things her own way and tends not to enjoy it when males get in her way. Or females either. That doesn't mean that eventually she did not learn to love her husband and enjoy him and his other wives as they came.

But in the beginning of their relationship, Kyra was furious with him for everything. She hated his attitude, she hated him in general and was hard to bend and break to his will. Even still now, she is a fiesty female with him and the others, but that doesn't mean she doesn't submit to him. She just likes to make things difficult for him so he craves it more. And of them all, she feels like she was the one to break the worst, that was until the Seventh wife came.

When Alex came along, Kyra felt that she was going to be a tough one to crack. She didn't seem to enjoy being around any of them and some of the other wives were like that. That was something that she understood and even if she doesn't understand it, Kyra finds herself wanting to comfort the Hybrid Angel/Human.

thrill

Shall I come up with a CS for Wife number Four? I know you said I could have her already, but I just thought I would ask anyway

LadySheikah

Quote from: thrill on August 23, 2010, 02:48:20 PM
Shall I come up with a CS for Wife number Four? I know you said I could have her already, but I just thought I would ask anyway

Yes.

Any as soon as all the CS are up and we find a player for wife two we can start the rp.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ