Powerpuff Women [MUL] Looking for everyone.

Started by upanddown4life, December 07, 2009, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

One would imagine Wolfy. Oh well. I guess it's my role as Ms. Bellum to guide them as the... I dunno if she would be mayor of the town or what, but whatever it is she is. Yet as the Powerpuff Princess my job is to beat the crap out of bubbles, buttercup, and then get beat up by Blossom. Maybe rape the lovely little Bubbles or the butch Buttercup before being caught by the all powerful and lovely Blossom. Hmm...
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

^-^..And as Brick It's my job to be Extremely Aggressive, violent and boastful..xD...Or at least thats his personality in the original..I dunno..do you think he would have grown up/out of that?

KunoichiRogue5

You're asking me about the maturity rate of little boys? Not the best person to ask, Wolfy.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

upanddown4life

Quote from: Wolfy the christmas wolf on December 10, 2009, 11:17:13 PM
^-^..And as Brick It's my job to be Extremely Aggressive, violent and boastful..xD...Or at least thats his personality in the original..I dunno..do you think he would have grown up/out of that?

In that glimpse of the future, he seems really laid back, but it might jut be his game face.

Wolfy

Hmm..o-o Laid back but Aggressive when he wants to be sounds good.

upanddown4life

Yeah. Could be taken in a few directions.

Hey, uh....is this human or exotic?

KunoichiRogue5

That depends. Are they going to be molested/raped by the monsters of Townsville?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

upanddown4life

I.....hadn't planned on it. Maybe a little something if they're captured, but beyond that is up to Shihong since Mojo probably won't go that far. But Mojo could be considered a furry, HIM is the devil or a demon or something similar, and the girls and boys aren't human in the traditional sense. Is it characters being non-human alone or inhuman sex that makes it exotic?

Wolfy

Well...You should probably find out what they want/plan to do...just characters would go into Non-Human. But if it's sex between non humans and humans, it would probably go in exotic.

Also hmm..if they start to get molested/raped, the boys might have to step in...or not. xD

In that brief glimpse of the future..I dunno..maybe they started to become more anti-hero than just plain evil. o3o

upanddown4life

I could put it in exotic to be safe and if HIM never does anything, well, it was just a precaution.

Maybe. But step in to do what?

Or gave up being extraordinary altogether. Buttercup said the girls had given up fighting crime, maybe the boys gave up doing it.
But will that clip be gospel? Since it was made up for a clip show, should it be considered true? They've been to a future ruled by HIM too, but they changed it. Either way is fine by me and it does provide a good starting point and reference.

The game...is....up!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55058.msg2538917#msg2538917

Wolfy

o3o..I'll be able to post later today (Sometime around 3:00 pm central time or so). Got Class and all that.

Up, I do have a question..o-o

Would HIM still be after the boys to become his sons? Because I remember an Episode where Mojo and HIM fought over the Rowdy Ruff Boys, with both trying to become their father. :P

upanddown4life

Thats up to Shihong. It could be interesting for him, by which I mean HIM, to bedevil Mojo as well as the girls, but if he, Shihong, doesn't want to, he won't. The last he being both HIM and HIS player.

Crovonovin

Sorry for not responding sooner!  Life has been rather hectic for me lately, which is yet another reason why I chose HIM.  HE is very much a behind-the-scenes sort of character, so I want to try and weave HIM into the background of other plots.  I recall one episode that made the very eerie implication that HIM has been behind the creation of nearly all the other villains in some way or another. 

This video, around 4:40 or so.

"All these years, and all the villains have produced NOTHING!"

As HIS methods always tend to be a bit...unorthodox, I fully see it within the realm of possibility that HE would toy with the likes of Mojo as well as the Powerpuffs.  In this late stage I doubt he would desire fatherhood of the Rowdyruffs.  They would be very useful tools for toying with their emotions, but there wouldn't be much in the way of kinship.  Along that note, the last I checked HE had remade the boys to get more powerful if kissed by the girls.  Will that be retained?

The HIM I plan to play will be a bit darker than the one traditionally shown, at least in the later episodes where HE became gradually more comedic.  HE is implied to be Satan after all.  For reference, imagine the "future HIM" shown in that one time traveling episode.  I imagine that in the years following the girl's "retirement" from fighting HE would have grown rather bored or even moved on to other cities in their absence.  In the past HE preyed on their childish fears, so it stands to reason that HE would now manipulate their budding sexuality for the sake of torturing them.  However, I don't see that quite falling into the realm of outright "demon rape".  Rather, HE would use others to play with their feelings and get what he wants: anger, heartbreak, depression, and all the other feelings plaguing sexually frustrated teenagers.

Wolfy

Don't forget that HIM feeds on negative feelings..:P So maybe he's put other towns into a depression and has acquired more power because of it?

Crovonovin

That makes perfect sense.  Not to get in any way political, especially because this is a fictional setting, but the world is certainly not getting much better.  HIM surely would have had the sense to turn his attentions elsewhere eventually after failing against the girls time and time again, preying on the collective misery in the far more destitute regions of the globe rather than starving within the positive atmosphere radiating from the beautiful city of Townsville.

Anyone remember...CityVille, or whatever they called it?  The "realistic" city where the girls powers just messed everything up?  Just imagine the strength he could absorb by staying in a place like that?

Scribbles

QuoteAlong that note, the last I checked HE had remade the boys to get more powerful if kissed by the girls.  Will that be retained?

I think it might make for an interesting turn. Discourage the girls from falling into temptation or make their foes stronger?

Also agree on how many of the characters are likely more powerful; everyone has been through a lot over the years. :P

Can't wait to see what you have planned Shihong. Honestly, you're probably playing the most terrifying character seeing as Him isn't bound to any normal laws and can seemingly manipulate anything. >_>
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Wolfy

What are the powers for the Rowdy Ruff Boys and PPG's, anyway?

I know Super Strength, Flight, Eye Beams...But other than that, what else? I know Blossom can breath Fire and Ice..should Brick be able to do that too? Or would it be something different?

Crovonovin

By this point it's a bit difficult to say.  Blossom's new powers over the course of the show allude to the idea that all three of the girls are capable of evolving in unique ways when it comes to abilities.  I say there should be room for some creativity on that part, so long as it's nothing too over the top or out of place.

upanddown4life

Shihong-Yes! That sounds like the perfect use of HIM, exactly the kind of thing HE would do when the opportunity presented itself. A villain to heroine and fellow evil-doer alike. HE is not a thug with a death ray but a cunning trickster who can do and be just about anything and delights in suffering more than jewels and cash. Any misery except HIS own will do.

?-I think the boys would be beyond being affected by little pecks on the cheek by now and the girls would probably know better than to try it anyway. Also, the two I'm playing will have learned how not to grow when kissed because they don't hate the idea anymore. Brick can keep it if he wants it, though. Maybe it makes him stronger but not bigger. Or if you'd rather, it does.

Wolfy-They can also use sonics and can't be damaged by lava or acid. May be forgetting one or two, so if you notice something I missed, let us all know. Most of the powers seem to be variations and other uses for the powers you listed. For example, speed+use of energy lets call it, makes most of their special dual and triple techs. To allow them any power they want would make for long, drawn out and possibly frustrating fights, but if you use the existing powers cleverly, it should be more fun. Remember, though, they would also have had time to develop new variations on powers. It wouldn't seem too weird for Blossom to have figured out how to breathe liquid water by doing fire and ice together.
I would make Brick able to do something similar but in opposition to Blossom's powers. Something with dirt (which is not only a boyish thing [but Buttercup likes it too!]but also puts out fire) or something. Pick one for him you like, since I don't think they gave him one on the show. But, to add to Shihong's post, it shouldn't make fighting too one-sided. Instant exploding head is a bit unfair.

Wolfy

Hmm..Maybe Brick can decide how 'big' he gets from a kiss..o-o or which part becomes big. *shrug*

And I was thinking something like Electricity (Blue fire, some cultures call it..>_> maybe) for Brick..o3o

Rachubka

upanddown4life

Rachie-Si, human and otherwise. Buttercup can curl her tongue. She is the Aquaman of special powers.

Quote from: Wolfy the christmas wolf on December 11, 2009, 10:33:58 PM
Hmm..Maybe Brick can decide how 'big' he gets from a kiss..o-o or which part becomes big. *shrug*

Ahh, I see what you did there! you clever little such-and-such! ;)

Quote from: Wolfy the christmas wolf on December 11, 2009, 10:33:58 PMAnd I was thinking something like Electricity (Blue fire, some cultures call it..>_> maybe) for Brick..o3o

The would be interesting. Good cultural note too. Since Blossom can use both fire and ice, go ahead and give Brick another power if you want to.

Crovonovin

Quote from: Tickle Me Rachie on December 11, 2009, 10:34:35 PM
Bubbles is a master of LANGUAGES!

Ahaha, that would actually be perfect!  Maybe make mention of the fact that she's basically an ace in all the language classes.  If the girl can speak squirrel I doubt human language will prove challenging.   ;D

Wolfy

Well..the only thing similar to ice would be wind..but they already have super breath. xD

And yes..hmm..o-o..>_< xD Now I can't help but wonder if Blossom likes 'big' guys..ooh..the trouble I cause...

Crovonovin

Well I imagine their basic abilities might have polarized a bit over the years as well.  I easily see Buttercup being physically the strongest, though Blossom is the better fighter thanks to her tactical mindset.