Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Quote from: James Moriarty on November 03, 2012, 01:15:09 PM
*gets to work on the next puzzle, which will not be as nerdy, but hopefully will be a challenge!*

I'm glad the threat of harassment worked, because I was afraid that being under threat of Trie-harassment would be incentive to procrastinate. :P

Autumn Sativus

I'm sorry Trie, I have to post one more thing now.

The GMs did not ask, request, or force Trie to change her post. Please don't be discouraged about posting whatever awesome creative amazing great stuff your brain comes up with. ;D

Now, moving right along...
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

James Moriarty

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Starlequin

Ugh. Bacon. You guys are weird.
Sausage is where its at, people!

:D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Aadreal

Sausage creeps me out. Unless it's you know...attached.

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Galactic Druid

I like bacon, don't get me wrong, it's got plenty of uses and is great on it's own.

I just don't get the internet's obsession with it...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Trieste

So I had a good think in the shower (showers are my think-time) and I put the post back up. And I take back my promise that the next post will be shorter.

We're all writers here, so if you're worried about my post, either get on my level or get over it. And that's all I have to say about that. /Gump

(... what if you don't like bacon? I like turkey bacon...)

Aadreal

PENIS? Really JM?

*falls over laughing* So glad I had already finished drinking by the time I got to that part.

Yay! *hugs Trie* So glad you put your original post back up! It was awesome sauce!

Galactic Druid

I'd like to add one thing, if no one minds; We're all here to have fun. Everyone is free to post as they like, and no one should feel intimidated by any particularly well-written posts. So please, post as you like, compliment as you like, but let's be sure to treat one another with respect in regards to how they enjoy posting. No one should feel bad because they had some fun with a post.

I'm glad to see the awesomesauce post back up, Trie!

Now then, new topic; Did everyone vote yet?

Aadreal

Yup.  Stood for an hour in line this morning to get my early voting done.  Was nice to see such a large turn out.  Got into some interesting discussions as well.  Including the nature of certain fetishes.  *coughs* I swear I did not bring it up first! They did!

Autumn Sativus

Uh... a whole 5 people have posted since this phase started Guy.

Re. The. Fuck. Lax. ::)
Us against the world

Breathless Intent

Damn, I was going to make a fortune off of those limited editions....

*smiles brightly at Trie* But seriously, I am really happy you put it back up. The rules are pretty straightforward that people aren't required to write a lot, so no one should feel pressured to RP more than they are comfortable with. But that doesn't mean other people shouldn't feel just as free to express their creativity. I'm looking forward to reading all of the great things people come up with - regardless of how long or short their posts are.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on November 03, 2012, 02:04:31 PM
Now then, new topic; Did everyone vote yet?
Quote from: Saffron on November 03, 2012, 02:07:19 PM
Uh... a whole 5 people have posted since this phase started Guy.

Re. The. Fuck. Lax. ::)

I suppose I should clarify now. Ahem.

So, has everyone voted on who is going to be the next President yet?

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Trieste

Galactic Druid

They don't?
* ThatRPGuy buries his head in the sand next to Saff.

Aadreal

It's up to the state if they offer early voting and the time frame of when.  I know we have it down here.  *shrugs*

Starlequin

Quote from: Sarena on November 03, 2012, 01:54:57 PM
Bacon. Makes. Everything. Better.

Except cheeseburgers. Seriously. You have a burger, thick, hot, juicy, perfectly dressed. You take a bite and your teeth sink into the bread, the dressing, the beef. And then, all of a sudden: resistance! What!? Nooo! Now instead of savoring the delightful beefy succulence, you're battling to gnaw through thin strips of greasy rubber, your burger is falling apart, and all that sweet flavor is dribbling down on your jeans making you look like you just humped a deep fryer. Bacon leads to tragedy, people.

Just say no.

Edit for additional relevance: Whoo-hoo Trie! Represent!
(I have no idea what im saying anymore, because all I can think of is how badly I want a cheeseburger right effin nao.)

Edit again: I swear those last four five six nine freakin ten ELEVEN TWELVE GOD MAKE IT STOP posts werent there when I started typing this. Damn touch keypad.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Aadreal

Well I like my bacon extra crispy.  So no resistance. Just a crunch. Mmm...I like crunch on my sammiches. I'm one of those adults that still puts potato chips on their sandwich.

Trieste

* Trieste gives Star a kiss on the nose.

Oh my god! Mr. Trie does that, Aadie, and it's the strrrraaangest thing!

Autumn Sativus

I still like sour cream and onion ruffles on a cheese burger every now and then. Nomnomnom.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Yuck! I like my sammiches crunchy, but I use bean sprouts or lettuce for that. I just can't imagine combining chips with my turkey and avocado...

Breathless Intent

Wow, Star...I am now suddenly starving for a juicy burger!