News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Intrest check : World of Warcraft

Started by Vincent, September 16, 2008, 05:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

Ok, so i been kicking around an idea of starting a WoW  ish game, anyone  with intrest should post here or PM me please.

So, the basic Premise of the game was going to be following a party of adventurers ( Or a small guild if we get THAT many) through their adventures. Haven't decided if it's gonna be ally or horde sided. And also haven't decided if it's gonna start low lvl( Meeting in Elwynd/SW) Or higher lvl ( Meeting at shatt/the portal) Open for any suggestions you may have.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Alexander

*Voices his interest.*

Alex the name, Rogue's the game. 8)

Sultrynets

I might be interested hehe... depends on what you have in mind
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Laeori

You already have my PM, dahling. Just let me know Horde/Alliance and I will whip one up =)  I prefer healers if I get to chose though which type I don't care.  I have one of each.

Flying Tengu

Laeori

I would say it would depend on how long you want the game to last.  If they meet low level they can grow together as a group, if they meet later they already have long histories that they can discover over time.

Akhanu

I am also interested in this game. I haven't played much WoW but I'm zealous about the Warcraft strategy games and I'm very familiar with the setting and different aspects of the storyline.
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

I'd love to join in on this, but unfortunately I have very, very little WoW experience -too busy playing City of Heroes. I'm hoping to get into WoW once my new desktop gets here.  As long as you don't mind a total WoW Noob joining you guys I'm still interested. I do know some stuff from playing a few hours on the free trial.

One more thing. what game system if any will you use?

Vincent

That's ok rob,  Experience is optional :D

As for a system... No sysem. Gonna be a freeform RP.

Althouht, rob, i do suggest yiu gi do a bit of light reading on the races and the classes themselves.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Aiden

*shows interest!*

Can I be a panderian?

Alexander

I think he was wanting it to stay the playable races only.

Laeori

Have we decided Horde or Alliance yet?  Making a character kind of relies on that unless we wont some cross faction action =P  If we had enough for two guilds we could make a merry war between them for much fun as well.  One guild kidnapping and thoroughly abusing the other's leader or some other highly respected member, the chase pursuit and possibly saving and or killing of said hostage.. lots of possibilities in forums RP I <3 it so much hehe.

Aiden

DOh! I saw that now...I was confused with the World of Warcraft Books (which do have pandaerians)
I'd play a neutral race, I would play one HELL of a Panda Barkeep!

"Pull up a chair!You'll have the greatest brew to ever come out of the lands of Panderia!"

Vincent

to make it clearer, we're going with THe computer ame, playable races only.

As for the question of horde or alliance... Horde are pretty kick ass, the don't mes or we kill you attitude.

But ally have Draenei Females..
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Laeori

*Licks Vince* Your call, after all you are god here.. *winks*

Vincent

Then horde it is. on PM' to me please.

( Standard is appearance, class, race, "Area of study"( talents) and any other relevant information.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Akhanu

Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

Vincent

ok, have intrest from 2 people. Idealy, would like 2 more, so we can at least get a full party going...

remember, Horde, Any Playable race ((so not gonna follow storyline)) Submit submit submit!

(Ideally looking for someone willing to play a tanking class, and another DPS class.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Bayushi

I'll give it a go, Vincent.

I can play a DPS class, Rogue specifically.(Have a 70 Rogue and a 50 Rogue, one on each side)

^^

CaptainErotica

I call tank. Nto sure yet on race/class, but most likely straight up warrior since i am the tank. Maybe i missed it, but how should we do up characters and what system if any will we use?

Vincent

Rob, Just subit a basic char history, Area of study, appearance, ect.

It's gonna be a free form game, no system :P
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Lilaen

Oooooh, any room left?

And either way, post the link to the thread when you get it started please. ;D

Vincent

Always room. And i shall post it. just need PM's from people with char info >.>
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Aiden

Quote from: Vincent on September 22, 2008, 05:06:04 PM
Always room. And i shall post it. just need PM's from people with char info >.>

Did you get my Char info PM?

Lilaen

Who all / what races / classes do we have so far? I'll try to fit in depending on the other classes.