When Worlds Collide

Started by Gail, June 08, 2011, 06:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gail

This was something I suggested on Elliquiy a long time ago but, for various reasons, never got started with.

A young, well-educated woman working in a professional office job seems to be very focused on building up a good career by day, but by night, she begins to develop a submissive online relationship with someone who gives her all sorts of humiliating and/or risky tasks to do in order to win that person’s approval. The online person could be male or female (doesn’t really matter). The tasks would be whatever the person decides, which my character must try to carry out and report back with the results. I would envisage the tasks starting off as being doable but, increasingly, having the potential to jeopardise her career and daytime persona if she is found out or placing her in potentially humiliating or degrading situations in public. In other words, her two worlds, the daytime career girl and the night time submissive would slowly start to collide. 

This idea was suggested to me by someone I personally met online who had been involved in this kind of relationship. I found it intriguing and although I personally don’t want to do it, I would like to try out the role of the submissive, and see how experimentation with being controlled and under someone’s power would feel for a person who normally commands authority and respect.

I’m not entirely sure how it would work. I envisage it would involve a roleplay partner who takes on the role of the online master/mistress as well as a plethora of characters who my character would encounter while attempting to complete the tasks. Possibly, it could involve a number of other roleplay partners (several masters/mistresses?, people playing other characters she encounters…). At the same time, I would play my character as realistically as possible, trying to explore her own limits and deciding what she is willing to do.

Finally, I live in the UK, so I guess it would make sense if the roleplay partner was either in the UK, or familiar with it.

Chocolate Sin

I'd be really interested in exploring this with you. the interesting dichotomy of daytime and nighttime life for her, as well as the reactions of her friends and coworkers as her behaviour starts to change...I'm highly intrigued.

Gail

Okay, I now have three interested parties. I was thinking that maybe there might be some kind of 'forum' set up by somelike-minded blokes who were all on the hunt for some unsuspecting would-be slave. My character stumbles across the forum, gets interested and involved in the possibilities and the 'masters' collaborate/compete/take turns to give her various tasks to do.

Of course, these tasks would involve interaction with people on a day-to-day basis. I would look to the participants to provide some or all those characters as well.

How does this sound? Too complicated, or could it work?