Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

dying on the floor... Plus theres that whole pancakes thing, waffels are better.

Butterflykiss

I've heard boys from Montana are, well... let's just be friends.

Prefect Mos

A man alone in the back woods for months might get a little frisky with the sheepies, , but they bay at delight as the Ewe and yane . However a love affair with the butterflys can simply not be.. there young lives are measure more in days than years, they are delicate and almost slien to our existance, they sever function in way of intermitiary in the sexings of the plants upon witch they feed. your relationship distracts them from important time existing, polinating , aswell as there simple form, providing extra color for all to see... so sit on your high horse , and ill bend over a ewe, but im still better than you.

DarkAngel

ties you to the bed of your truck and thinks how many ways I can torment you when I hear a soft song calling in the wind that i have to obey leaving alone and forsaken in this worlds

Butterflykiss

I'm leaving you and going back to Prefect Mos, because his eloquence just turns me on so much.

Prefect Mos

Im breaking up with you for making it hard for me to break up with you in this game.

Butterflykiss

I feel as though I make things hard for you. Maybe we should just... see other people.

Duncan

Beguile's Mistress

You should never believe what the sister has to say.  I couldn't live with that.

Butterflykiss

You've beguiled me for the last time, missy!

DarkAngel

Looks at both women "He doesn't have any jewels to smooth over with the women because , Clarice ate them "

Chevalier des Poissons

You never let me eat your hammocks. I won't starveto death. Goodbye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Beguile's Mistress

I can't go on.  You ate my kitten.  Good-bye!

Butterflykiss

Wait, wait, wait, who is this "Beguile" person? You want to be his mistress then GO AHEAD! We're done!

Prefect Mos

A pirate with questionable gender issues.... Im breaking up cause i don't deservive you.

leelan

See...See how can I compete with...with that!!!?? Those muscles...okay and whats dangling between the legs...*sigh* JERK!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Butterflykiss

This is the last time you claim my booty!

Prefect Mos

Blonde with that skin tone , as if.. I needs some contrast girl!... good choice with the clothes though.. its a start, perhaps if you dired your hair red, or some unnatural color..

CaptainErotica

I needed to explore the sexual waters and you were a quick fix. But, now it's time to row this boat a shore. /break up.

Prefect Mos

CaptainErotica

don't ye be worryin' yer little head mate. I'll drop you off at the next port.

*Throws your luggage overboard*

On second thought why don't ye just walk the plank.

Prefect Mos

Walks off the plank "I was going to break up with you any ways... Im a bit of a size queen.."

CaptainErotica

You may be the Size Queen, but i'm the Size King and it's time to find a new queen.

*Throws you a life raft*

Watch out for Mobey Dick! *as the USS Erotica disappears over the crest of a wave*

DarkAngel

Walks in "I got nothing between you two "

Pumpkin Seeds

At first I was like...sex in a graveyard..could be fun!  Now you're digging up the bodies to particpate..I draw the line!  You and old Dick there have fun.