Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

You say you dislike ketchup, but I saw you that night, sucking dry three bottles... don't try to deny it, the evidence is clear! We could have enjoys tomato-y romps if you had only admitted your love for the fruit. You are caged by society's conventions. I can't love someone who is lying to themself. Farewell. I hope you find your inner peace.

Butterflykiss

My mom thinks you're a little creepy. ...I think she might be right.

Treena

Your mom  thinks I am creepy isn't she the one that is 45 years old and chaseing people half her age. I am leaving since i may be next.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Autumn52

How old are you, sorry but you are jail bait, I have to move on.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Omniferious

I want someone to be my companion, not someone who's always walking away. It's time for us to go our separate ways.

DarkAngel

You know I understand you want to plunder but did you have to plunder my brother too .. We are through

Sabby

I'm sorry... but every time I look at you, I'm reminded of that game, thats based on that show, that sucked...

DarkAngel

Sabby

DarkAngel

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Jag

I've asked you to cover up a little more and you constantly defy me. So get out.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Butterflykiss

You NEVER share your doughnuts with me! I can't stand selfish people.

Autumn52

You are too Innocent looking to be with me, so off with you

TheLegionary

You dress too provocatively to be my woman, so off with you!

Jag

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 13, 2009, 10:40:43 AM
You dress too provocatively to be my woman, so off with you!
My god! Get a hair cut that one does not suit you in the least! What? You won't? Fine. Get out.

Quote from: butterflykiss on September 13, 2009, 09:44:46 AM
You NEVER share your doughnuts with me! I can't stand selfish people.
LIES!!!

Nadir

I told you, I'm fine with that indian guy watching us. It adds some spice. What I can't stand is him yelling 'Man the harpoon' whenever I... *cough* 

I'm not a self concious person, but saying it over and over is just not right. See ya.

Duncan

The bloodplay and coking is cool, but when you wanted to bring in the hamsters it was game over.  Sorry I have to go.

Autumn52

Sorry I thought we understood each other I am just in this for the "torture" you cuddle to much. You need to go.

Duncan

Autumn52

Prissy that's a new one, guess we don't know each other at all, gotta go

Duncan

Jag

I lied. Size does matter and you just don't have the muscle mass for me. I'm out of here.

Duncan

Grins.

I am sorry your sister came over and.... well you know.

DarkAngel

You were saying *Ignores you completeley