Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

*Gets the last laugh because the car insurance was in her name.*

I always knew you were violent and now I have proof. Just one more reason why...We're through.

DarkAngel

Grabs your shirt kisses you throws you into your chair and walks off "I'm out of here "

CaptainErotica

*Baby Come Back, blares across the thread.*

Oops wrong song

*Take it on the Run takes it's place.*

Take a good look cuz this is the last time you'l lever see me. 

/Break up

DarkAngel

Chevalier des Poissons

I really like dark angels, but you confused me too much. This is goodbye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Beguile's Mistress

I'm afraid we're through.  All you do is fight.

DarkAngel

Your just too . OH hell we are through

Sora

You get around too much on this thread. I can't be seen with you.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

DarkAngel

Sora

Look at the sex pot calling the kettle black!
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Prefect Mos

Sometimes we all need a little bit of pain, Right now I am in need of that. Being a seatilite means that Im only happy, truly happy when it is raining. The summer has been long, and warm, but finaly my beloved clouds have returned. What ever force drives the universe, weather it be a goddess, or many, or simply the cold hard mathmatics of quantom mechanics i have no idea.... But soon it shall rain, and When it does perhaps I can tolerate your sweetness, your kindness, the little ray of star light that twinkles in your eye.. but till it starts pouring down on me , the light that you bring just adds to the white wash that the world has become.. I pray that soon it will be dark and gloomy so that I will be able to entertain your company, you bright and shiny star.

DarkAngel

I'm not sure if you love me because I'm twisted and my mind is gone , Or you love me because you really love him and I'm happy to turn my eye away and never look to see what your doing.. But yet your happiness makes me depressed and your sorrow makes me happy.. and yet I have poisoned the one you love as he cheats on your right now.. I can saw we are even but then revenge tastes more bittersweet don't you think

DarkAngel

Smirks as I sink your ship "Good Bye Love"

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Butterflykiss

I can't believe I caught you with my dad. Get out.

Jag

I had to do it. I couldn't stand all those damn butterflies you always drag around with you. I was too nice to say it at first, but I'm through with you.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DarkAngel

Locks you in a box "That is for my wings " and then throws you over board

Prefect Mos

I had to dump you.... How else could i get you to show up with 4 of your girlfriends with baseball bats down that dark ally i frequent?

DarkAngel

I could of been worse and tortured you in so many sexual ways you would of begged me to come back , But then I thought of Chucky and walked away with a doll instead

Butterflykiss

You leave feathers everywhere, I'm sick of it!

DarkAngel

Oh my ! what in the world is wrong with you ? You can't make love to a butterfly you daft woman , We are through !

Misery

You have me so confused, I need you to go. 
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

DarkAngel

Misery is just a bitterness next to revenge , I shall kill you later when you sleep and then my misery of revenge will be complete

Prefect Mos

im sorry... but your just a little too sweet and inocent. sorry.

DarkAngel

What who told you that no way am i , Bites your neck and drinks your blood as I leave you to die "Oh by the way we are through "