Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

I was looking for someone more......just more.

Misery

RedPhoenix, how can I stay with anyone that will let fear make their decisions.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Sora

Misery, you're just too depressing. I need someone less whiny!
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Chevalier des Poissons

You are always upside down. I can't accept that. We are soo over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

DarkAngel

Butterflykiss

I can't take you anywhere when you're dressed like that. I'm leaving.

Kurzyk

I'm ... well I'm sorry it's just you and the butterfly. I... I'm tired of being a third wheel. I dunno, i'm jealous of all the time you spend with that thing and well... I think we need to break up.

leelan

I'm sorry but it's so hard to have sex when you wear that coat and scarf to bed...I mean...aren't you hot??? This won't work...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Chevalier des Poissons

Alright, this is not working out. You just don't get out of that pole to have fun with me. It is over.

A & A

leelan

This doesn't work I can't--Where did you g--Oh there you are yeah see this is--Stop disappearing where did you---This is ov---screw it!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Malina

The way you tiptoe around me all the time - I just can't stand it, sorry.

Beguile's Mistress

Zadaris

I've just won the lotto so my options are more open. See ya!
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

PaleEnchantress

You had your chance. I asked you to drink the poison and you didn't. I can't be with someone who puts their own life before my fulfillment.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

DarkAngel

first you tried to kill me with your zombies next you try to make me drink poison what next , I'm out of here I can't be your guinea pig no more

Scott

I... don't... think... I... could *swallows hard*

Butterflykiss

I feel like you're holding a gun against my head. We're through.

CandyLips

I can't take it anymore. You're always cheating on me with butterflies! What do you see in them anyway?!

Sora

I need someone with real lips, thanks.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

Kurzyk

I work all day so you can lie around all the time? I don't think so... adios babe.

Rescate

Oh christ alive, you don't even take that sodding coat off when we're making love. I gave you the choice and you chose.

I'm leaving. You know, one day that thing will rot and tear. And when it does, I'll be there to laugh at you and burn the remains.
Rather/Not. *** Apologies and Absences

There's a fine, fine line between a fairytale and a lie.

DarkAngel

I'm sorry but I can't do this any more ~walks away crying ~

Zadaris

Well if you don't think I'm a nosy bastard then why did you write it in your diary! Psh, I'm done with you.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

DarkAngel

You know I rather screw your friends they you its like making love to a lazy slop oh wait you are one .Goodbye

Chevalier des Poissons

Stop breaking up with everyone! That's enough for us!

A & A