A Bride Unwanted ( supernatural, abuse/violence, M for Any)

Started by Spectre, April 30, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

You're moments from death when your first met him. Not even compassion at first sight. He sneers and asks you something mocking you can't hear. You try to reply, but can't speak through the blood in your mouth. Pulling on the hem of his pants, you feebly  beg him to do something as the dark starts to rush in. He kicks out to shake off your hand, laughing. It goes black and still.

Then you wake.

I'm looking to play a demon or a vampire who has recently taken a thrall (demons possession) or Bride, (made a new vamp) and had no intention of ever doing it. (Like at the behest of his own master, to teach this as hole as lesson.)
A loner with a bad temper, he now has to deal with another life that needs food, protection and guidance, and it must be him as he's responsible for the life now. The bonds can't be separated, even if they wanted to and now the pair must survive each other until the new one is strong enough to leave, or the maker can find a way to escape this agreement.

** looking to explore abusive relationships, violence and co-depenancey in this story. Thrall or Bride can be any gender they are just titles. Looking for drama and angst in the story, open to good endings, okay ones and tragic ones too. Please PM for interest**

Chantarelle

I’m very interested in this storyline. I have a character named Morrigan Aensland that would be perfect.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle