A Forest of Pleasure [UN]

Started by IamNinjaman, August 15, 2008, 09:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamNinjaman

Hi I'm still new to this so I hope you can forgive me. :-[
I'm a huge fan of fantasy like D&D and things like that so I hope a female would like to join me.

All the ideas involve with a mysterious forest.

Idea 1: An elf that is sent to kill vampires or demons (take your pick) and meets a very sultry female

Idea 2: An assassin is sent to kill a virgin priestess but has other plans

Idea 3: A fighter and his female companion go on a quest for a king and have many different mishaps with each other.

I hope to have a plea sent response and thank you for looking at my post 

IamNinjaman

IamNinjaman

I got some more Ideas. Hope everyone likes it.

Vampires Castle-
A male vampire is said to haunt an old castle and many travelers believe that he has hidden treasures inside the castle. However he kills however dares enter his castle. Over the years he has grown tired of the killing and wishes to be left alone. Will a fine female companion help alleviate his heavy heart or will female vampire simply kill him?  ;)

The Tragic Swordsman-
There is a legend of a swordsman who is incredibly strong and has  a legendary sword that almost everyone tries to kill him for. However he must protect the sword while he travels the world taking jobs to protect villages while doomed to live forever as an immortal swordsman. Will he ever rest in peace and will someone be able to love knowing full well of what he is?

IamNinjaman

If there is anyone interested please leave a pm. :)

Blondie