Looking for a cowboy, gunfighter, miner, brave.... F for M

Started by Sylk, October 09, 2012, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylk

Howdy!! *winks*

***NOTE****
A while ago I posted this. I had numerous people contact me.  The writer I was working with had life happen and our story is now to be archived.  So, I'm still looking for a cowboy, gunfighter, miner, ... cattle baron..... western theme RP here.... Please send me a PM if you're interested.  Thanks again.

I'm just dying to do a western themed RP.  I'd prefer something a little darker... cattle rustler holing up in someone's barn,  Native brave found in the cellar wounded, barkeep causing trouble for the local madam of the saloon ladies, drifter looking for work with a dark past, gunfighter of any sort.....etc. etc.

Roles and darkness of characters to be discussed.   Female played by me can be dark As well, or the  male can be less so.... discussion discussion is the key.  So, if you're up for such an adventure with such open ended ideas, send me a PM and we'll talk and kabitz and see what we can come up with!

Linked in the signature are ideas, images and more to start you thinking.  Also listed are my O/O in a link below.

My thanks for looking and I hope to speak with you soon!!

Sylk
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads