(EXT) Animorphs RP, need at least one Male char for M/M

Started by Braioch, March 05, 2010, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore of blood ravens

Heh, more like in your endo....  And weapons are arousing anyway.

Braioch

So....you want in....my end...o?

^-^

Well, aren't you a forward one?
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

I tend to be a bottom myself, but im sure we can work something out....... *gins evilly*

Braioch

Versatile and switch, though more like versatile but more a bottom, switch but more a dominant.

Contradicting? I think not xD
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nah, sounds about right to me. I like being bottom, but I can do either. I'm submissive, but I almost always get what I want.

Braioch

Sounds about right for me as well

-laughs- but I like to top often enough as well, good way to mix the two things together, but it's usually a thing then xD

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Crovonovin

Someone needs to wipe down the windows.  It's getting a bit steamy!

Braioch

Ugh don't even get me into men, lol, my dating experience has just been blech, my love life has just not been kind to me.

Shihong: :P

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

I mean even just sex. I cant seem to find the right guy. He needs to be special

Braioch

Ahh, well I tried that for a bit, didn't really work out for me, kinda got stale for me personally with time, but eh it happens I suppose.

I guess, just hold out till you find what you want.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Considering the most i've ever done with a male is oral, yeah, im gonna wait.

Braioch

Ahh I could go into my actual first time, but alas, the OOC is probably not the place for that right now, and I'm off to bed so.

Until I run into again -smiles and waves-

Night ^_^

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Here's the link to the IC guys

Animorphs: The Last Hope

The title is shit, I know, but if any of you have any other ideas, I'm more than open to them

All with chars go ahead and post, oh but hey, if you want I can create alternate threads for the locations of each of the different places we want since this could get a little confusing. Just a thought, let me know what you think.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]