Sex Squad: Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Started by quozax, August 03, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Quote from: MissFire on August 04, 2016, 11:38:46 AM
Player: MissFire
Character: Chantilly Lace
Basics: Bisexual

History: Located in a pocket dimension between the mortal and immortal planes of existence, the village of Gaspar's Grotto is home to the most renowned magic users of this corner of the universe and perhaps several other corners besides. Chantilly just happened to appear there one day as a baby and, smart enough to not turn down a Mysterious Child Destined for Greatness (tm), the village elders took the baby girl in and raised her. After all, that's how roughly sixty percent of all great prophecies start; orphaned children.

They'd had enough of her by the time she was twelve.

Far too energetic, rambunctious, and with no understanding of how to hold back, Tilly often vaporized or set fire to a great number of homes while training with magic. Tired of being burned, shocked, teased, and pranked on, the villagers (literally) threw the girl out of their dimensional home and into the mortal plane. They branded her left arm with the mage word for "troublemaker" and gave her exactly one (1) parting gift; a talking hat. It was as annoying as she was, so they killed two birds with one stone. Tarnkappe (the hat) is a magic amplifying piece of sentient headwear, but also rude and annoying. The garment allows Tilly to cast two spells simultaneously as opposed to the one that is the limit for normal mages. Utilizing magic drains the caster physically, using the body's stored food energy. Continually casting spells will eventually make Tilly so tired she passes out. To compensate, she eats humongous meals, mostly proteins like meat. In the middle of a battle is not a good place to roast chicken though, so she can compensate by ingesting semen to absorb the proteins and give her enough kick to fire off some more magic.

Theorizing that one could cross dimensions by finding and utilizing quantum magic entanglement ley lines hidden across the globe, Chantilly Lace led her hat into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM LEAP. Pressured to prove her theories or be totally made fun of by her talking headwear, Tilly prematurely stepped into the quantum portal and vanished. She awoke to find herself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not her own. This was super weird and deemed far too silly for a continuing backstory for this character, so she opened up a new portal and hopped through. Still trapped in the mortal plane, Chantilly Lace finds herself leaping from place to place, putting things right that once went wrong, fleeing local authorities and hoping each time that her next leap will be the leap home. With this current dimension having very few ley lines, she has hooked up with a rag tag group of superheroes to help them fight injustice and have a whole lot of sex.

Example: -REDACTED FOR HARDCORE VIOLENCE-
Offs: Gore, Bathroom Play, Snuff, Etc. The usual list of 'no no's'.
Ons:  Gangbangs, Oral (Giving)
Silliness Check:  "Hey, I think I've been to the dimension that thing came from! It was a dump. No wonder it's so angry."
Other: One, Two, Three
Theme: Groovin' Magic

So you don't like snuff?  What about other tobacco....  oh, you mean you don't want me to kill your character!  I have never actually killed a player's character ever before, and I've been playing for a very long time.

Love the Quantum Leap reference!    So, is she sill in another person's body?  Can she still change bodies at a whim?

Is the talking hat well known for its sorting abilities? 

quozax

Quote from: Foxy Oni on August 04, 2016, 12:41:42 PM
No, because I wasn't thinking of Mary Katherine Gallagher when I named her and copying someone else's schtick seems cheap. Maybe I'll change her name to avoid that expectation.

You don't have to change the name.  But I have warned everyone parodies may happen. 

I may start as soon as this weekend.  I'm going to wait until Saturday to see who else shows up.

majinmaster

Warp won't kill. Partly because he doesn't want to. Partly because his abilities won't let him destroy anything.

In regards to the merging I think to stop it being too OP (something I want to avoid) there will be a time limit on it. The more sexually charged he is the longer it lasts, the less complocated the longer it lasts, the smaller the rasformation...well you get the point. Needless to say if he tried to merge a skyscraper and a bowl of jelly you'd have a jellyscraper for about 2 minutes...assuming of course he was well "charged"

quozax

Quote from: majinmaster on August 05, 2016, 03:41:08 AM
Warp won't kill. Partly because he doesn't want to. Partly because his abilities won't let him destroy anything.

In regards to the merging I think to stop it being too OP (something I want to avoid) there will be a time limit on it. The more sexually charged he is the longer it lasts, the less complocated the longer it lasts, the smaller the rasformation...well you get the point. Needless to say if he tried to merge a skyscraper and a bowl of jelly you'd have a jellyscraper for about 2 minutes...assuming of course he was well "charged"

True.  I hope anyone else interested get there applications in soon.  I have so many twisted ideas, I'm having troubles thinking which to do first. 

majinmaster

Twisted is always fun. Bring on the tentacles, two headed monsters, shape changers, parallel dimensions, mirror versions of ourselves, flying monkies and gods....

quozax

Quote from: majinmaster on August 05, 2016, 06:20:01 AM
Twisted is always fun. Bring on the tentacles, two headed monsters, shape changers, parallel dimensions, mirror versions of ourselves, flying monkies and gods....
The two headed monster does not refer to the head on his shoulders.

quozax

Here is the OOC :   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253893.0

Show me how much you want to play by posting something there  (hhopefully funny )

RubySlippers

Player's name: Rubyslippers
Character's name: Ann Coulter
Character's super hero name: Hippie Love
Description: 
Basics: Bi
History and how they got their powers: A working class couples child her father a welder and her mother a housewife, she left home at sixteen to join the Hippie Movement making money Busking playing her guitar and singing, singing and selling pot (since it was natural) ending up at Woodstock. After doing some trippy Acid she mutated gaining agelessness, regenerative healing, fertility control (self), superhuman sexual exhaustion resistance and her amazing Hippie Love powers the ability to send out orgasmic energy from a zone around her to a way cool orgasmic beam strong enough to disable even the mightiest opponents if they can orgasm. She never did like hurting people but her main power is the perfect and she spent her time fighting crime and looking cool doing it. Recently she picked up a way cool rocket hover board from a ,friend, which helps her get around besides her VW "Hippie Bus"Van.
Example: Gesturing she orgasms sending out a far more powerful stream of orgasm energy into the enemy exhausting him in time with untold sexual pleasure, and popping off herself a few times.
Offs: Scat, Violence on Her Person of a Sexual Nature (lets say above nice lighter B&D)
Major on:  Orgies she can take on many lovers herself.
Silliness check: "Let's get down, feel the Hippie Love!"
Other info and notes: Is not for using harmful or lethal force since its not cool, giving wonderful orgasms are way cool. Lost her two brothers in the Vietnam war but she still is in contact with her parents now retired in Florida.

MissFire

Quote from: quozax on August 04, 2016, 08:03:44 PM
So you don't like snuff?  What about other tobacco....  oh, you mean you don't want me to kill your character!  I have never actually killed a player's character ever before, and I've been playing for a very long time.

Love the Quantum Leap reference!    So, is she sill in another person's body?  Can she still change bodies at a whim?

Is the talking hat well known for its sorting abilities?

No, that was just a joke. She can't change bodies.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

quozax

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 05, 2016, 10:40:06 AM
Player's name: Rubyslippers
Character's name: Ann Coulter
Character's super hero name: Hippie Love
Description: 
Basics: Bi
History and how they got their powers: A working class couples child her father a welder and her mother a housewife, she left home at sixteen to join the Hippie Movement making money Busking playing her guitar and singing, singing and selling pot (since it was natural) ending up at Woodstock. After doing some trippy Acid she mutated gaining agelessness, regenerative healing, fertility control (self), superhuman sexual exhaustion resistance and her amazing Hippie Love powers the ability to send out orgasmic energy from a zone around her to a way cool orgasmic beam strong enough to disable even the mightiest opponents if they can orgasm. She never did like hurting people but her main power is the perfect and she spent her time fighting crime and looking cool doing it. Recently she picked up a way cool rocket hover board from a ,friend, which helps her get around besides her VW "Hippie Bus"Van.
Example: Gesturing she orgasms sending out a far more powerful stream of orgasm energy into the enemy exhausting him in time with untold sexual pleasure, and popping off herself a few times.
Offs: Scat, Violence on Her Person of a Sexual Nature (lets say above nice lighter B&D)
Major on:  Orgies she can take on many lovers herself.
Silliness check: "Let's get down, feel the Hippie Love!"
Other info and notes: Is not for using harmful or lethal force since its not cool, giving wonderful orgasms are way cool. Lost her two brothers in the Vietnam war but she still is in contact with her parents now retired in Florida.

Another groovy character.  Approved.

quozax

quozax

Izas and Angelfire still haven't added sheets yet. 

I will be starting tomorrow (early probably) and they can join in any time.

bokotousamurai

I was had at 'superhero' and the fact the greatest character to don a witch hat was going to be involved
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Player's name: Bokutou "bokky" Samurai
Character's name: Adelle Ataraxia
Super hero name Azothia
Descriptionhttp://rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/1aec0eab49841823b8fc7e3235b943b8/1754142%20-%20Fullmetal_Alchemist%20InCase%20Olivier_Milla_Armstrong.jpg Adelle posses a tall and strong body on a average frame with mature curves. Her hair reaches down to her butt. Her cock is 18 inches long and 2.5 inches thick, her balls are citrus sized

Basics:   Pansexual
History: Artificiality created long ago in the lab of an alchemist beneath the streets of Paris, Adelle was the results of a project to create the perfect being. Her nature gives her the power of creation in its most sexual extreme; she can transmute her semen into any nonliving thing, and impregnate her lovers(or herself) with any living thing.
Example: Ejaculate at the bank robbers feet, then transmute it into a cage around them
Offs:  the usuals,
Major on: Harems! Big butts! Inflations and Womb fucking oh my! Impregnating the world.
Silliness check:  "I had nice hard on there for a minute...then I realized YOU HAVE NO NIPPLES!"
Other info and notes: Epicurean, conversationalist, bit of an airhead, thinks the other members of sex squad are her harem.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

quozax

CaptainErotica had pulled out.  um, of the game...  Leaving a white mess behind.  (Teehee) 

Thanks for letting me know. 

quozax

Quote from: bokotousamurai on August 05, 2016, 10:04:24 PM
Player's name: Bokutou "bokky" Samurai
Character's name: Adelle Ataraxia
Super hero name Azothia
Descriptionhttp://rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/1aec0eab49841823b8fc7e3235b943b8/1754142%20-%20Fullmetal_Alchemist%20InCase%20Olivier_Milla_Armstrong.jpg Adelle posses a tall and strong body on a average frame with mature curves. Her hair reaches down to her butt. Her cock is 18 inches long and 2.5 inches thick, her balls are citrus sized

Basics:   Pansexual
History: Artificiality created long ago in the lab of an alchemist beneath the streets of Paris, Adelle was the results of a project to create the perfect being. Her nature gives her the power of creation in its most sexual extreme; she can transmute her semen into any nonliving thing, and impregnate her lovers(or herself) with any living thing.
Example: Ejaculate at the bank robbers feet, then transmute it into a cage around them
Offs:  the usuals,
Major on: Harems! Big butts! Inflations and Womb fucking oh my! Impregnating the world.
Silliness check:  "I had nice hard on there for a minute...then I realized YOU HAVE NO NIPPLES!"
Other info and notes: Epicurean, conversationalist, bit of an airhead, thinks the other members of sex squad are her harem.

Approved.  Your character is going to LOVE Big Butt Birtha!

ApesAmongUs

I'm not sure how ridiculous you were planning on getting, so here is an attempt to push the limit.  Feel free to reject with extreme prejudice.

Player's name:ApesAmongUs
Character's name: Chris.  Just Chris.
Character's super hero name: Everyman
Description: 
Images

Basics: As the situation demands.  I mean, you know Chris, right?
History and how they got their powers:
Have you ever met someone for the second time and they didn't remember meeting you?  Well, Chris has.  That's why he wears his bowler hat.  No one forgets a bowler hat. 

Have you ever had just the skill to get the job done at the right time?  Well, Chris has.  She was Second Alternate on the Olympic Triathalon/Badminton/Curling/Juggleing/Equestrian team in 1964,2016, and 2215.

Have you ever wished you could get into that building over there?  Well, Chris used to work there as a night security guard on every fifth Wednesday in July, and he still may have the keys.  That was the year before she hosted that daytime talkshow on the Home Bowling Network.

Have you ever wondered why Chris has an astounding set of double Ds that he didn't have last time you saw him?  Chris doesn't.  She's always had these, you just don't remember properly.  You've always had that problem with your memory.

Have you ever noticed that Chris is making out with two different sets of twins in three different rooms all at the same time, while Chris prepares some after-sex snacks for the group?  Chris doesn't concern him...er...her? self with such trivial things, who are you to judge?

Chris is Everyman, and she's there when you need him.

Example:  Remember when The Diddler robbed First National Bank downtown? Well, luckily Chris was working the street kielbasa stand on 4th that day when he tried to make a get-away through the crowd.  It would have been a tough fight for a street vendor, but Chris happened to drive by on her way to work at Central City Hospital for the Criminally Insane and had her sedation kit at the ready.  That situation would certainly give her something to talk about with The Diddler in their therapy session next week.

Exciting yes, but just another day in the life of Ev...Re...Mayun!

Offs: Scat Mutilation

Major on: Groups, Randomness

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?
Hey guys.  Sorry, I'm feeling a bit tentacly today.  But you're welcome inside if you don't mind the cramped quarters.

Other info and notes: OK, this is incredibly stupid, but it's not that out of line for a comic with animate labia.  Thought I would give it a shot.

Yukina

So if I'm getting this correct, Chris's power is to live all his/her alternate realities at once?

quozax

Quote from: ApesAmongUs on August 06, 2016, 08:49:24 AM
I'm not sure how ridiculous you were planning on getting, so here is an attempt to push the limit.  Feel free to reject with extreme prejudice.

Player's name:ApesAmongUs
Character's name: Chris.  Just Chris.
Character's super hero name: Everyman
Description: 
Images

Basics: As the situation demands.  I mean, you know Chris, right?
History and how they got their powers:
Have you ever met someone for the second time and they didn't remember meeting you?  Well, Chris has.  That's why he wears his bowler hat.  No one forgets a bowler hat. 

Have you ever had just the skill to get the job done at the right time?  Well, Chris has.  She was Second Alternate on the Olympic Triathalon/Badminton/Curling/Juggleing/Equestrian team in 1964,2016, and 2215.

Have you ever wished you could get into that building over there?  Well, Chris used to work there as a night security guard on every fifth Wednesday in July, and he still may have the keys.  That was the year before she hosted that daytime talkshow on the Home Bowling Network.

Have you ever wondered why Chris has an astounding set of double Ds that he didn't have last time you saw him?  Chris doesn't.  She's always had these, you just don't remember properly.  You've always had that problem with your memory.

Have you ever noticed that Chris is making out with two different sets of twins in three different rooms all at the same time, while Chris prepares some after-sex snacks for the group?  Chris doesn't concern him...er...her? self with such trivial things, who are you to judge?

Chris is Everyman, and she's there when you need him.

Example:  Remember when The Diddler robbed First National Bank downtown? Well, luckily Chris was working the street kielbasa stand on 4th that day when he tried to make a get-away through the crowd.  It would have been a tough fight for a street vendor, but Chris happened to drive by on her way to work at Central City Hospital for the Criminally Insane and had her sedation kit at the ready.  That situation would certainly give her something to talk about with The Diddler in their therapy session next week.

Exciting yes, but just another day in the life of Ev...Re...Mayun!

Offs: Scat Mutilation

Major on: Groups, Randomness

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?
Hey guys.  Sorry, I'm feeling a bit tentacly today.  But you're welcome inside if you don't mind the cramped quarters.

Other info and notes: OK, this is incredibly stupid, but it's not that out of line for a comic with animate labia.  Thought I would give it a shot.

Very interesting, but trust me,  You can't be too insane for this game.  your character won't be listed on the list of contacted supers, but hey, he'll be there.  Just one of the crowd.

ApesAmongUs

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 06, 2016, 08:56:34 AM
So if I'm getting this correct, Chris's power is to live all his/her alternate realities at once?
When Chris is around, you need to learn to accept a bit of ambiguity.

Or call it replication and shape shifting if you tried to model it in a standard game.  Maybe a little mind link. But mostly the power of extreme ambiguity.

Yukina

Angel Fire

I think that I sm going to back out of this.  It would take ne too long to create a character.  Have fun everyone!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

quozax

Quote from: Angel Fire on August 06, 2016, 10:16:54 AM
I think that I sm going to back out of this.  It would take ne too long to create a character.  Have fun everyone!
Thanks for letting us know.  Have fun on the site!

quozax

For those not noticing...

THE GAME HAS STARTED!

Thank you.