News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyra

It's because of the baby and other rebellious thoughts.

Insanityenviesme

Relax, my sweet.. Everything will be alright
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

It's tempting to think that...but, well, you know whats going on. 

Insanityenviesme

Dont lose heart, Gorgeous
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

I'll try not to, even if the other half acts supercilious.

Insanityenviesme

Stay strong, sweetheart...
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You are so gloriously wonderful, it almost makes my heart break.

Insanityenviesme

Please refrain from the Y's..I will pay in Yen if i have to
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

That won't be necessary, I'll refrain from y's for awhile...after this one :-*

Insanityenviesme

Thank you for satisfying my Yearning with that smiley kiss :p
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I'd rather ride a goat than smile today...that was a kiss for you.

Insanityenviesme

Tantalizing though was that kiss, my dear..I would exchange it for a smile to adorn you in a heartbeat..
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You are so gallant my dear...much love.

Insanityenviesme

Tis but my pleasure, dear friend
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Enjoying my solitude today.

Insanityenviesme

Would you still wish to enjoy solitude if I offered you my company, Enchantress?
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Oh if that was only an option! I would gladly submit to you.

Insanityenviesme

If that was an option..Now that's a mood killer if ever there was one :p
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I'm scared to ask..,.Is it an option?

Insanityenviesme

As definite as life itself
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Oh...how is that even a possibility?

Insanityenviesme

It is in my book..sadly not so in yours
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You don't know that to be true...maybe it's my kismet for it to happen.

Insanityenviesme

Kismet is not something I necessarily believe in. I envision our fates to be shaped rather than written
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You may not envision everything correctly.
I believe that everything happens for a reason...it's up to us as individuals to mold the resulting factors in our lives.