Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Saric

Quote from: MiraMirror on October 06, 2016, 01:47:45 AM
Kalla is still a blushing virgin, so there's gonna be some competition there.

That said, she might not just proposition her like that.

Well she could just sort of shyly suggest that, maybe, she's be interested in being fucked silly and stuffed full of cum... and then just meekly nod when Synthia starts making overtures. She's also a horny slut that likes trying to breed new people. >:)

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 06, 2016, 01:50:15 AM
Regina's getting Talla's virgnity just so you know lol.

Synthia isn't so worried about getting someone's first time as getting them good every time! ;)

That said she's still going to be looking for first to put a bun in that oven! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

VonDoom

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 06, 2016, 01:50:15 AM
Regina's getting Talla's virgnity just so you know lol.

You should bring her over, we'll do it together. A virginity shared is, uh ... a pussy twice filled? I dunno, just do it.  ;D

And clearly y'all should just stay in Kasdeya's dungeon full time.  >:)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Chulanowa

Aite. I have a few ideas, but no more time tonight. And work tomorrow... And then a four-day weekend. So I hope there's no rush  ;D

Vergil Tanner

So, um...is recruitment still open for servants / slaves? Because I have an idea for a delicious little Trap Male Servant, if anybody is interested...?

So I guess my question is twofold: is recruitment still open, and if so, is anybody looking for their Princess or High-Ranking Futa to have a little human Trap!Servant? If so, I'll dig up and dust off the bio I was thinking of using and post it here. :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

VonDoom

Yes and yes. And I'm still very much on the lookout for a dedicated servant character with my Kasdeya, who just so happens to be very into traps.  :-)

O&O

Vergil Tanner

Good to know that there's SOME interest at least ;)

So what kind of Mistress would Kasdeya be to my poor little timid Renny? :P Cruel and harsh, or affectionate and tender? Or somewhere in between?

Not saying that Renny would definitely be Kasdeya's...I'd have to look over those who are interested to see who would be a good match. :P Though I have to say, she LOOKS like a decent match. :P

Oh, just working on my History now. I should have the bio up within the next half hour. Hopefully.

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

VonDoom

I'd say that depends entirely on their established dynamic. She can be very kind, very cruel or somewhere inbetween depending on person and context.

Once you've posted a profile, I can give you some thoughts. I'd say more already, but am currently on the phone.

O&O

Vergil Tanner

Haha, that's fair. I don't see Renny being the rebellious type, though. Which is odd, considering his family line...but hey ho! Every family has to have a Black Sheep! :P Will get the bio up ASAP.

Vergil Tanner

Name: "Renny" Inglefell [Real name: Regnayl Inglefell]

Distinguishing features: Bright, wide blue eyes, hot pink hair and a small, jagged scar along his lower back, just across his spine.

Build: Lithe, athletic, soft and smooth; distinctly feminine despite his biological gender. He is only around 5'2, with the sort of build that means that he is easily mistaken for a female even when he isn't actively encouraging the confusion.

Orientation: Bisexual.

Ons: Giving/recieving oral, recieving anal, BDSM (sub), ropes, handcuffs, spanking, petplay, dress-up, being insulted and degraded, Being disgraced, being taken from behind, exhibitionism, facials, bukkakes, snowballing, internal cumshots, gangbang, multiple cocks, multiple oral penetration, double anal penetration, orgasm control / denial, scratching, biting, hair pulling, humiliation, discipline, throat fucking and deepthroat, skullfucking, gagging, blindfolds, breastplay, cowgirl and R-Cowgirl, against the wall, bent over furniture, public disgrace, giving vaginal, giving anal.

Offs: breath play, scat, gore, vore, watersports, nipple torture, non-sexual pain or torture, Domming.

Likes (Non sexual): Tenderness, pleased Mistresses, shopping, sewing, performing, joking with friends / other servants, doing housework to keep Mistresses happy.
Dislikes (Non sexual): Being yelled at, confrontation, being chased / followed, heavy manual labour, displeased Mistresses.

Strengths: Textile work (sewing, knitting, etc), singing and dancing (performance), massages.
Weaknesses: Manual labour, non-textile creative work, combat, sports and competition, gambling, drinking.

Personality:

Perhaps befitting his height and build, “Renny” as he likes to be known is a relatively timid, soft-spoken young man who prefers to keep his head down and his thoughts to himself. He knows the position he finds himself in is a precarious one, a male in a Futanari-dominated society – and a member of the conquered ex-elite, at that! - and is fearful of any kind of rebellion being interpreted in his actions or speech. He is a dutiful servant, instantly bowing to those he recognises as his Mistresses, and is both obedient and humble in their presence. He listens to everything said, and tries his hardest to please. However, catch him with his friends and other servants, and you might see a different side to him; whilst still quiet and somewhat shy, he is more free with his smiles when in the company of those he trusts, and is always trying to make people smile and laugh.

Despite his situation, he is not cynical or bitter or unfriendly; quite the opposite! He is a kindhearted, gentle soul who will always try to make people feel better any way he can, and delights in earning grateful or amused smiles from people he sets out to help. If his Mistress earns his trust as well as his loyalty and obedience – the latter two he gives as a matter of course – she too might see the more carefree side of him as he relaxes in her presence. Around people he distrusts or actively fears, however, his demeanour changes extensively. He clams up, withdraws inside himself and seems scared to even take a breath lest the sound anger or annoy them. He wilts at the slightest sign of conflict, terrified as he is of being yelled at or displeasing somebody too much, and instead of fighting back will often just stand there and take the abuse. If physically threatened, he will attempt to run or escape, but if he fails, he is far too passive to do anything other than struggle weakly before giving in, withdrawing inside himself to endure whatever torment is being dealt upon him.

History:

The Inglefells were a proud, powerful family once, ruling one of the very few City-States on the very outskirts of the Futanari Empire, doing their best to survive the Empires constant attempts to absorb them into their now world-dominating territory. Had the full might of the Empire come down upon them, they would have folded much sooner than they did, but thankfully, they were treated as more of an afterthought for much of their existence. This rankled many of the powerful members of the family – they were important, damnit, and should be treated as such – but certainly not enough to tempt fate. The Inglefells were a long line of Warrior Lords, rumoured to be descended from amongst the first of the Mercenary Guilds that aided in the foundation of Fellhaven, who had risen to greater and greater prominence within their city until eventually they controlled the city if not in name – that “honour” belonged to the Vismarck line, the hereditary Viscounts of the city – then in practice. Their wealth kept the military paid, their corruption kept the underworld thriving and loyal to the Inglefell name, and their influence kept their political opponents in the shadows...they controlled everything and everyone within Fellhaven, a vast empire of wealth, illegal and legal ventures and bickering relatives all kept in line by the powerful Patriarch, Rosgoth Inglefell.

Unfortunately, Rosgoth was growing older and the attempts on his life were consistently getting closer and closer to success. He wasn't as young and spry as he once was, and though he was still a strong enough warlord to thwart any attacker who dared challenge him in the open, his wits were beginning to fade...and though he would bloodily execute anybody who dared say that to his face, he knew that they were right. He needed a legacy, or the Inglefells would fall to ruin through infighting and bickering upon his death. He needed an heir. So, he took his fifth wife, Sylvana, the female heir to a rich and powerful Merchant Lord Line, and within the year...Regnayl was born. His father rejoiced and, as soon as he could walk, began to teach him the skills and knowledge that he would need to be a proper and true Inglefell Patriarch. Battle tactics, swordplay, horseback riding, archery, the proper implementation of assassins and how best to guard himself against hostile ones...he tried to pass on all his knowledge to his son, hoping that one day he would be shaped into a worthy successor to his name. Unfortunately, fate had a different plan for the young Regnayl.

Regnayl was hopeless at swordplay, he always fell off his horse – even the docile little pony they bought him as a training steed – he always stumbled right into the mock assassins his father set up for him, he always got his men slaughtered to a man in the wargames, and one time he actually managed to fail at firing his bow so spectacularly that the arrow ended up behind him, lodged in his instructors foot. He endured many a powerful, stern lecture about his failures, always ended up feeling like nothing by the end of his fathers angry tirade, and it was only his mother – Sylvana – who kept him somewhat grounded during all of it. She recognised that her son was not cut out to be a Inglefell warlord, and instead encouraged him to follow his passions...they tried many different things, but eventually he realised that he loved performing for people; he loved to sing and dance and entertain. He loved to sit with his mother and her handmaids, sewing and knitting and talking about the days gossip and news. He loved helping the maids with their housework, finding the repetitive task of cleaning and scouring the house for dirt oddly cathartic and relaxing after the stressful, often-tear-inducing failures in his “Manly” lessons, followed by the furious tirades of his father. What's more...he soon found that he loved more than just making dresses and frocks.

It began as an accident. One morning, after a forced tavern session with his father – who thought that taking his 13 year old soon out drinking would be a good way to “Put some hairs on his chest” - he was in no small amount of agony as he rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing his flailing arms could reach to pull on and stumble out of his room. It just so happened that he'd mistakenly gone to sleep in a maids room – who had been too scared to wake him and correct him because of who his father was – and he accidentally pulled on her uniform dress (which was scandalously lowcut with a very short skirt, since his Uncle Kyran was a pervert). He realised his mistake quickly, having caught sight of himself in the mirror, but...something stopped him from taking it off. It felt...nice. Smooth, and light...soft, nothing like those coarse leather plates his father made him wear. It was richly made – of course – and the stitching was beautifully smooth and graceful. The fabric glided against his skin magnificently rather than catching and rubbing like the rough cotton tunics he usually had to wear, and he found that – though he knew he must – he just couldn't take it off. He spent what felt like hours there, just touching the fabric and feeling it against his skin, feeling how right it felt on him.

He did eventually take it off, of course, but he never forgot it...and he never stopped. Whenever his father wasn't looking for the next five years, he would slip on a dress or a skirt, revelling in the freedom and the rebellion against his fathers oppressive ways...and then he started doing more. His hair had always been a very unmanly shade of pink – much to his fathers fury, he took after his mother in that regard – and he found that with very little effort, he could make it look even more feminine...his body, though well-maintained thanks to the constant exercise, was soft and smooth rather than corded and hard, so with not much effort at all...he looked like a female, rather than just wearing their clothing. And he loved it. He felt like he was finally free, that he had finally found his niche, his self...and, of course, he had to explore it. So he began to sneak out at night, going to taverns and inns, performing there in his new persona of “Renny,” finally being able to do what he wanted with people cheering rather than shifting nervously in case his father burst in and killed them all. He was happy.

But that lasted only for a few months. One night, while performing, the door burst open in the middle of his song...and his father, Rosgoth, stood there, fury in his face and murder in his eyes. Nobody else had recognised him, but his father did. His father always did. That night, he received the worst beating of his life, beaten to a pulp that couldn't even moan in protest when his mother – who attempted to stop Rosgoth – was thrown from the room with a force that splintered her skull on impact with the opposite wall. She was dead before she came to a stop, but Rosgoth didn't care. He turned back to Regnayl, a cold fury in his eyes, and if the castle hadn't shaken like the world itself was trying to swallow it up, he might have done the same to Renny. As it was...the City was under attack. The Futanari Empire had decided that enough was enough, and had turned its full attention onto the loose alliance of City States that had defied it for decades....and Fellhaven was the last bastion of resistance. If Fellhaven fell, well...the others would quickly fall into line. And fall it did. His father did his best, but it was a losing battle and everybody knew it. He stalled and delayed and obstructed...but all it took was one knife through the ribs from one of Sylvana's handmaidens, and it was all over. Without the fearsome Rosgoth to drive them, the soldiers of Fellhaven threw down their weapons and surrendered. The citizens attempted to flee, and the nobles fell to bickering and infighting, even with the enemy at their gates. Fellhaven didn't last a single night.

And, of course, captives were taken. Slaves and servants were captured, those who aided in the conquest of the city were rewarded – as it happened, the Handmaiden who killed Rosgoth had approached the Futanari Empire as soon as Sylvana died, just to spite the abusive old asshole and was rewarded with Citizenship – and life moved on. Some Futanari soldiers found Renny, battered and bruised and clinging to life in his Fathers dungeon in the tatters of what remained of his performance garb, and took him to the medical tents to get him treated. He was wearing female clothes, yet had a cock; they didn't have the equipment on hand to determine that he was in fact male, and...well, they weren't about to take the risk. When he had healed – and they found out that he was male – they promptly sold him into servitude, his being spared slavery purely by the sympathetic mood of the conquering General.

Apparently, having been found beaten and bloodied in the dungeon of the local Lord earned him some sympathy, such as it was. He was promptly shipped off to a life of indentured servitude – slavery in all but name, he thought – in the Empire, sold as a unique specimen; a male, who willingly and happily dressed as a female! Well, that turned heads, and he went through a couple of Mistresses intrigued by the oddity...but they tired of him – he was quiet, shy and quickly became uninteresting with how little he said or did without their prompting - and sold him on. Until he arrived at his current Mistress at the age of 20. Now, three years later, he has settled into a life of servitude. His nightmares of the death of his mother and the rage of his father still haunt his sleep, but despite himself...he is glad to be free from the Inglefell name and the legacy of butchery and corruption that once awaited him. He is free from his father, at least...and as long as he stays in his Mistresses good graces, perhaps things will be ok for him. Of course...that depends on the kind of Mistress he has found himself the possession of....

And that's Renny! I hope he's acceptable as a Servant, and I hope he looks enticing to a Mistress or two who might want him as their personal little plaything :P Obviously aspects of the backstory can be altered depending on who decides they want him. I'm flexible to alterations! ^_^

Vergil Tanner

THERE WE GO. That took longer than expected. That History turned out...rather more complex than I originally planned XD

VonDoom

Ohhhh. I like! Excellent profile and detail! The Ons are largely stuff I'm into and can accomodate, the only ones I don't go for are the 'multiple cocks in the same orifice at the same time' scenarios unless it's tentacles (though I'm willing to give it a go if it's a big want, it's not 'ugh no I can't deal I'm out forever' bad) and I'm not entirely sure how you do skullfucking without, well, permanent damage involved.

The offs are just fine, too, though we should probably talk about when exactly nipple teasing tips over into torture. ;D

But other than that … since Renny is a rather fragile personality (and it'd be a waste to break a young noble into nothing more than a cumdump or frightened mouse), Kasdeya would act accordingly to make him bloom rather than wilt as a pretty slave-girl. He doesn't need breaking -- he needs more education and introductions to new things.

Kasdeya is an expert at breaking people into slavery as well as training and polishing slaves, so I'm confident she could coax out the more degrading and harder things he responds well to without damaging rapport and framing it in such a way that it's more of an … indulgence, I suppose, rather than cruel imposition. Honestly, he seems like someone Kasdeya might enjoy spoiling a bit. He naturally likes things Kasdeya usually breaks people into until they end up enjoying it (or not, if they're someone she doesn't like and keeps around to punish), which … makes him kind of teacher's pet, I guess.

The background could work just fine as is, or if you like she could have been informed immediately after Renny was discovered in the dungeon. Her affinity for pretty boys, high rank and wealth would make her a natural choice as a first go-to, if they think that Renny is good raw material.

O&O

TheLaughingOne

Heyyo!looks awesome! But might wanna spoiler or just link the pics, as request board cant have the naughty pics load right up! Dont want ya getting paddled! Well... Out of play at least:3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

JoanieSappho

Oh yes. Definitely in.

And yeah, I should have said earlier, since you're not the only one, no explicit pictures in public place. Even behind spoilers, apparently.

VonDoom

Yeah, you can only do external links with a nsfw warning. Character threads are fine though (unless they're on a public board for some reason).

O&O

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AM
Ohhhh. I like! Excellent profile and detail!

Thank you! I do my best ^_^

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMThe Ons are largely stuff I'm into and can accomodate, the only ones I don't go for are the 'multiple cocks in the same orifice at the same time' scenarios unless it's tentacles (though I'm willing to give it a go if it's a big want, it's not 'ugh no I can't deal I'm out forever' bad)

That's there more for completions sake; it isn't a "WE MUST DO THIS NOW," though now that you mention Tentacles...
>.>
<.<
>.>

Are there any Mages and/or Tentacle Monsters in this game? :P

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMand I'm not entirely sure how you do skullfucking without, well, permanent damage involved.

Carefully :P But again, completions sake. I'll settle for a good hard throat fucking :P

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMThe offs are just fine, too, though we should probably talk about when exactly nipple teasing tips over into torture. ;D

When it becomes painful more than pleasurable. As soon as the character is in more pain than pleasure, then it's torture. Like...the difference between light nipple clamps and strings attached to weights pulling them down :P

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMBut other than that … since Renny is a rather fragile personality

I'll say! Constant terror of your father, followed by the murder of your mother and the fall of your city will do that to a boy. :P

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AM(and it'd be a waste to break a young noble into nothing more than a cumdump or frightened mouse),

Well...would Kasdeya know that he's a noble? That's the question. He was found in his Fathers dungeon, beaten and bloody, so...it depends on who they talked to, I guess. Something to talk about, certainly! I mean, I would imagine that SOMEBODY knows, but would Kasdeya?

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMKasdeya would act accordingly to make him bloom rather than wilt as a pretty slave-girl. He doesn't need breaking -- he needs more education and introductions to new things.

As long as those new things aren't weapons, he'll try his best. :P Him trying his best with weapons always ends up with something broken and somebody hurt. Usually his instructors XD

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMKasdeya is an expert at breaking people into slavery as well as training and polishing slaves, so I'm confident she could coax out the more degrading and harder things he responds well to without damaging rapport and framing it in such a way that it's more of an … indulgence, I suppose, rather than cruel imposition. Honestly, he seems like someone Kasdeya might enjoy spoiling a bit. He naturally likes things Kasdeya usually breaks people into until they end up enjoying it (or not, if they're someone she doesn't like and keeps around to punish), which … makes him kind of teacher's pet, I guess.

This. Given his situation and the life he COULD have had, a spoiled pet is hardly a life he's going to complain about, especially if his Mistress is nice to him. And as long as he gets to wear pretty dresses and uniforms and costumes, and as long as he gets to perform for guests, he's more than happy. If he's kept happy, he is MOST CERTAINLY a teachers pet. XD I mean, he'll be obedient either way - he's terrified of conflict and confrontation - but if he gets to wear dresses, dress up for his Mistress and perform? He'll be the most eager to please sonuvabitch EVER. XD

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 07:09:26 AMThe background could work just fine as is, or if you like she could have been informed immediately after Renny was discovered in the dungeon. Her affinity for pretty boys, high rank and wealth would make her a natural choice as a first go-to, if they think that Renny is good raw material.

I'm happy with either! If you think it would work better if she got him when he was 18 and freshly discovered, that's A-OK with me. If you want her to get him after his first mistress got bored with him - so he's coming in scared, distrusting and abandoned - that's cool too! Though again...they found him in the dungeon, so a discussion would have to be had whether a denizen of Fellhaven would have identified him before he got shipped off. I don't know how their treatment of nobles and the citizenry at large would differ. I mean, The Inglefells were the ruling family, and he IS technically the heir to whatever connections and wealth the Inglefells have left hiding in the shadows, so...I dunno how the Empire would have played that, if they found out about it. I mean, they would have had spies inside Fellhaven, so she could know that way.
So how WOULD they treat him, as the Heir to a Noble Family?

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on October 07, 2016, 07:10:23 AM
Heyyo!looks awesome! But might wanna spoiler or just link the pics, as request board cant have the naughty pics load right up! Dont want ya getting paddled! Well... Out of play at least:3

Thanks! :D And LOL, who says? I'll take a good paddling whenever, wherever :P

But seriously, SPoilered now! Thanks for the heads up...I was NEVER aware of that rule, so thanks XD

Joanie:

YAY! :D

And shit. Ok, I'll just remove the pictures and add them in on the Character Thread. Do we have one of those up yet, or...?

Vergil Tanner

Actually, Joanie! Can you answer something for me please? Would the Empire treat Renny any differently from the common folk since he's the Heir to the Inglefells? Like...any wealth that might be hidden away, any soldiers that might still be loyal...I dunno, maybe worried about Fellhaven rebels using him as a symbol? I dunno, just figured it's an important thing to clarify for Renny's internal monologues. You know how much I love those! :P

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 07, 2016, 07:33:07 AM
Actually, Joanie! Can you answer something for me please? Would the Empire treat Renny any differently from the common folk since he's the Heir to the Inglefells? Like...any wealth that might be hidden away, any soldiers that might still be loyal...I dunno, maybe worried about Fellhaven rebels using him as a symbol? I dunno, just figured it's an important thing to clarify for Renny's internal monologues. You know how much I love those! :P

Outwardly, no. Although an eye is being kept on him and he may have started to notice. It depends on who owns him, really.
I mean, who he works for.

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 07, 2016, 07:40:13 AM
Outwardly, no. Although an eye is being kept on him and he may have started to notice. It depends on who owns him, really.
I mean, who he works for.

Judging by his (lack of) aptitude with stealth and espionage, if he DID notice, then the Empire has their most incompetent Trainees spying on him :P Actually, that's something I need to put in his "Weaknesses."
"Anything stealth or espionage related." XD Though I would imagine his pain threshold is fairly high, what with his fathers constant beatings. XD

And I just realised that I put " XD " at the end of a sentence about serial abuse. I am a horrible, horrible human being. >.<

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 07, 2016, 07:42:53 AM
Judging by his (lack of) aptitude with stealth and espionage, if he DID notice, then the Empire has their most incompetent Trainees spying on him :P Actually, that's something I need to put in his "Weaknesses."
"Anything stealth or espionage related." XD Though I would imagine his pain threshold is fairly high, what with his fathers constant beatings. XD

And I just realised that I put " XD " at the end of a sentence about serial abuse. I am a horrible, horrible human being. >.<

Well, they need to train their new spies somehow!
And you don't want to know what sort of things I imagined the Empress doing to him if she got the chance ...  :P

Vergil Tanner

LOL. And now I have an utterly out of character moment in my head. Renny is walking in the garden talking to one of his servant friends, they split up, and he's like "And tell that guy trying to hide behind the sapling to stop spying on me! It's creepy!"
Spy: "Shitshitshitshitshit!"

....to be fair. I DID just rewatch Hellsing Abridged, so I blame Team Four Star. :P

On topic:

I am a depraved, twisted individual, so I think I would very much like to know what the Empress wants to do to him. If it involves anything akin to impaling him with her cock and waving him around like a sock puppet, I am more than down :P :P

...maybe she visited Kasdeya once or twice and as a "present," Kasdeya had Renny entertain her with a performance, and then "entertain" her with a "performance?"
>.>
<.<
>.>

Oh, question! Is there an OOC and / or character thread yet, or is that still in the works? Just so I know whether I need to put my Bio anywhere. :-)

VonDoom

Hey! Sorry, writing this at work and copy-pasting-posting over to my cellphone, so doing actual quotes is a bit too difficult, but I hope this is clear enough.

QuoteTentacles

There aaaarrre! We have Evangeli, who is a dedicated tentaclemancer and Kasdeya just so happens to be one of her best customers for 'special items' and maybe the odd tentacle monster or two to put in her dungeon for recreative purposes.

Kasdeya herself uses corruption magic, but that probably won't be something to use on Renny. …. though. Maybe a very very light dose that isn't enough to cause any changes as a rare reward? A taste of sweet, sweet depravity and fiendish desire. To feel closer to Mistress and know how she feels like all the time~

Quotekink stuff

That's good, then! And for nipple things that sounds about right to me. I saw that piercings are an off for you -- I do enjoy them and Kasdeya has one nipple piercing, but we can gloss over that in their scenes if it's a turn-off on partner-characters.

Quotenobility

Weeell, there are a few things that identify a noble (or one of higher birth) pretty readily. Manners, stance, (proper) speech and so on, so unless he completely clams up to the guards they'll at least be able to tell to some extent regardless of other factors like familiarity or potential recognition.

Kasdeya herself has an eye for those things as part of her slavemaker-package, I'd say. Spotting diamonds in the rough to refine into the most prestigious of slaves.

QuoteAcquired earlier or later

I can work with either. Though if later, to go with her [Invidia] weakness of envy, I'd be very happy if we could include that she literally destroyed his prior owner  (socially, mentally, maybe physically) to get him.

Quotenoble heirs

Don't hold me to this, but … I think they were mostly just targetting high royals to establish the princesses as local rulers. But they probably left power structures alone to some extent, so wealthy and important people likely had it a lot better as long as they conformed.

O&O

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 07, 2016, 07:55:31 AM
LOL. And now I have an utterly out of character moment in my head. Renny is walking in the garden talking to one of his servant friends, they split up, and he's like "And tell that guy trying to hide behind the sapling to stop spying on me! It's creepy!"
Spy: "Shitshitshitshitshit!"

....to be fair. I DID just rewatch Hellsing Abridged, so I blame Team Four Star. :P

On topic:

I am a depraved, twisted individual, so I think I would very much like to know what the Empress wants to do to him. If it involves anything akin to impaling him with her cock and waving him around like a sock puppet, I am more than down :P :P

...maybe she visited Kasdeya once or twice and as a "present," Kasdeya had Renny entertain her with a performance, and then "entertain" her with a "performance?"
>.>
<.<
>.>

Oh, question! Is there an OOC and / or character thread yet, or is that still in the works? Just so I know whether I need to put my Bio anywhere. :-)

Yep, we have both a character thread and ooc.
And VonDoom is pretty much right. The local leadership gets reduced to the highest-placed female, who then produces the first of the regions imperial rulers with the reigning Empress. Depending on how willing she is to submit, she might then retain some measure of power, or end up kept as a pet/slave. Local power structures are kept in place, although steered towards pro-Empire stances. And the current Empress has a habit of ensuring that women or futa tend to be in charge sooner or later ...

Also, put her cock in him?  Oh no.
She would make it very clear to him how he's far too pathetic for that!
You put all that stuff about insulting and humiliated and disciplined ... she'd probably indulge in the rope and petplay stuff, too. If he's lucky she might spare him a glass of fresh cum. And sometimes she'll even let him drink it, rather than wear it on his face!

(I'm not entirely sure where all the man-hating came from, honestly. Or why it's fun to think about, so speaking of being more horrible than we usually are ...)

VonDoom

Well, I put in my relation thingie that Kasdeya supplied (and then quietly got rid of) the males that our Empress occasionally likes to mistreat. Which I hope works! That being said, not sure she'd like to risk Renny. I mean, I'm not sure how bad those males are actually off but I assumed pretty bad.

Maybe if some assurances of relative kindness are made ...?

Edit: the above sounds fine though!

O&O

JoanieSappho

Quote from: VonDoom on October 07, 2016, 08:12:52 AM
Well, I put in my relation thingie that Kasdeya supplied (and then quietly got rid of) the males that our Empress occasionally likes to mistreat. Which I hope works! That being said, not sure she'd like to risk Renny. I mean, I'm not sure how bad those males are actually off but I assumed pretty bad.

Maybe if some assurances of relative kindness are made ...?
She's not into the blood stuff! More emotional abuse, with only a little bit of physical ...
She'll make sure he stays sane, is that enough of an assurance?  :P