Eden (Dragons & Dragonriders {Freeform}) - CURRENTLY RECRUITING!!

Started by Adonis, May 01, 2012, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Dragon Recruitment Status : OPEN
Rider Recruitment Status : OPEN

What's better than Elves, Mystical Fae, Sea-Dwelling Elves, humans, and Desert warriors? All of the above ON A DRAGON of course ! I invite you to join a game that has just started, and is working its way through its infancy stages, and either ride, or *play as* one of the massively powerful beings of myth !

Players are allowed *TWO* (or a third, if conditions are met) characters if they so choose (one rider, and one dragon). HOWEVER, you will *not* be allowed to pair your own characters together (i.e., play both sides in a pair)!

Eden, Earth's Last Hope

QuoteShort Synopsis (for the lazy): So far, the ship "Eden" has crash landed onto a strange planet, now known to the survivors as "Ceres". Upon their crash landing, a chain event was set in motion that released one of the most mythical, and ancient beings known across several galaxies. That of the dragon.

Few survivors have made it off the ship, bonded their dragons, and are now loose in the world. The souls meant of the riders that perished in the crash were scattered across the realms, the energy needed to draw in the counterpart of a Dragon hammering into new bodies. The call has gone out worldwide now that the twisted, cruel visage of the massive Red "Malistairiss" has been sighted. The hunt to fill the skies with riders to protect Ceres from her brood has begun.

~~

Now, the nest has been moved to a safe location, hidden deep within the forests of another continent. Dragons are calling out to their riders to be freed, and begin new lives together. The process of growth will not be an easy one however, as Malistairiss' own opposing brood battles bonded pairs for territory, the right to live, and the right to plunder.

Bonding will be between a single humanoid, and a single dragon. All pairings are welcome (m/f, f/f, m/m)

1NOTE : Most likely, you will enter the game un-paired. PLEASE see the "Un-paired" section in the main directory thread that is linked below!

2NOTE : This game is NOT categorized for bestiality, and will not be changed over to the category for it anytime soon. 

-------------------------------------------
Silver - Ice/Cold affinity.
Gold - Fire affinity
Emerald (Green) - Earth affinity
Cobalt (Blue) - Air affinity                             
Onyx (Black) - Darkness affinity
Crystalline (White) - Light affinity
------------------------------------------

^^^^
THESE are the wyrm types that this game will involve, though others *may* arise later at my discretion. Please do not request anything else at this point. The "evil" drakes are NOT playable. This is non-negotiable.

Players / Characters currently involved

*Female
*Male

Paired Characters

Dragon - As Day Fades' Silver - Clodroxxus (Cloud) - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Caela's Rider - Damini - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Bubby's Silver - Anishal - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Adonis' Rider - Jeremy D'stan - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Adonis' Gold - Aurinaxikus (Auri) - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Sapphie's Rider - McKenzie - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Kokaine's Cobalt - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Lord Drake's Rider - Jarr Slithe - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Caela's Emerald - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Kokaine's Chosen - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Muse's Onyx "Balspazar Xan" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Niferbelle's "Marguerite" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Scribbles' Onyx "Tenebrae" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - DartimusRae's "Deshco" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Niferbelle's "Xyrielle" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Moon Hound Hati's "Sam" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Ember Star's "Guinevere" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Brazen Endeavor's "Marc" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - CurvyKitten's Cobalt "Tanit" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Shadowsteel's "Xanatos" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Karasu's Silver "Si'Railine" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - QT's "Chavdar" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Qt's Emerald "Acid" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - PeaceThatPowerBrings' "Sorana" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Peace's Crystal "Sola" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Adonis' "Andrei" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Timeless' Crystal "Ilaijra"- CONFIRMED
Chosen - Pink Professional's "Joseph" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Brazen's Cobalt "Brandeis"- CONFIRMED
Chosen - TheRomanticPerv's "Jake" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - TheDreadPirateRoberts' Cobalt "Azure" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Ember Star's "Thera" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Lord Drake's Gold "Pyros" - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Fenrir's "Leola Nix" - CONFIRMED

Dragon - Adonis' Silver "Reoallthazin - CONFIRMED
Chosen - Demi's Ithilethiel- CONFIRMED

Pairings In Discussion

UN-PAIRED

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playing, but no sheet yet

Usha
DTW

~~~~~~~~~~~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragons of course will have a "humanoid" form that they may shift into and out of when it comes to possible sexual relations. They are also able to change their size almost at will. They may not grow any larger than their current age allows (I.e, there is a maximum as defined by age), they may make themselves as small as a large housecat, but no smaller (think roughly thirty lbs.)

Dragons and riders will develop powers of the occult as they move along in both age and experience (Practice makes perfect!) Usage of this will "mark" the riders with the element of their dragon.

Dragons will be able to create "nests" to call their own, as well as amass wealth to spend with their rider through a treasure-hunt of sorts.

Playable Races - (In Progress)

Peranos - RESTRICTED DUE TO HIGH NUMBERS

AVG Lifespan: 800yrs (Take the age you want, and multiply by 8. I.e, 25 yrs = 200 yrs old)
Desc: Of the two known sub-races of surface dwelling elves, the Peranos are the race closer to nature itself. Their homes are not built, but grown over centuries within the treetops of the dense forests across Ceres. Their skin tones, rather than being pale whites and lighter tans lean more towards the richer earth tones mirroring the trees from living in and under the sun their entire lives. They are flighty, and more playful than their city-dwelling cousins, and delight in teasing one another openly in both sexual and non-sexual natures.

Trithos

AVG Lifespan: 800yrs (Take the age you want, and multiply by 8. I.e, 25 yrs = 200 yrs old)
Desc: Of the two known sub-races of surface dwelling elves, the Trithos are more earthbound, and prefer to have static homes that need no tending. This allows them to build upon the libraries of knowledge that are kept hidden in the depths of their libraries. They tend to be slightly more serious than their cousins, spending quite a bit more time within their cities, rather than out in the open woods.  Their skin tones vary from pearlescent whites to lighter tans, but rarely darker than that.

Draishok

AVG Lifespan: 600yrs (Take the age you want, and multiply by 6. I.e, 25 yrs = 150 yrs old)
The Draishok were rumored to have once been elves that chose to worship an offshoot of the main elven deities. Rather than revere the earth, they worshipped the sea and all of its bringings. Thus they were granted the ability to breathe underwater for months at a time simply by filtering seawater through the pores of their skin. They’ve built their cities within coral reefs in the more tropical waters of Ceres. Physically, their skin tends to be lighter, with hints of blue and green coloring. Upon land, they appear to look almost identical to the Trithos other than the skin undertones.

**Gm's Note: Please note, these are NOT mermaids/mermen. The first sheet I get with fins, I will roll it up, and redden your bottom with it. Then kindly hand it back, and ask for you to edit  :-)

Haas-Filoth

AVG Lifespan: 200yrs (Take the age you want, and multiply by 2. I.e, 25 yrs = 50 yrs old)
The Haas-Filoth, or “Desert Born” are a nomadic culture consisting mainly of what technically is a half-breed of the Centos and Peranos. Of all the cultures, the Haas are the most openly military-trained of the known humanoids. Preferring to use the culturally trained weapon, the “Tier-Dran”, they are among the most deadly of combatants at close range. The Tier-Dran is a blade, roughly two to three feet in length that attaches to the inner arms of the warriors (both male and female), and is able to be pushed out and retracted using simple centrifugal force.

Centos

AVG Lifespan: 100yrs (Average human)
The most common of the five races, the Centos are what we would refer to as human. They vary as much in personality as they do color, size, and shape. Even with a shorter lifespan than the other main races, their thirst for knowledge has made them considerable, and powerful masters of the studies that they choose to pursue, whether it be politics, tinkering, or any of the other fine arts and scientific studies that the mind may wander towards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applications for play should be PM'd to me in the following format:

[center][u][b]Character:[/b][/u][/center]

[Insert Image here (Human or Human form), please use a picture. Nothing anime. If dragon, you may include a picture of that form as well if you so choose.]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity (ignore for dragons):[/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Age: (Dragons begin as "hatchling")[/b]
[b]Dragon or Chosen:[/b]

[center][u][b]Human Appearance:[/b][/u][/center]

[b]Hair: [/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance)

If Human:

[b]Place Of Birth:[/b]

[center][b][u]Information:[/u][/b]
[/center]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b] [At least two decent paragraphs, ignore if dragon.]

[b]Job aboard the Eden (Disregard if Draconian):[/b]

OOC Ons and Offs:
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Demi

-raises hand Hermione-style, waves it around vigorously and nearly falls off of her desk chair- ME! ME! Pick me!

;)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Fenrir

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

DemonLord FuriousPyro

Taunting your desires, feeding from your hate. Evolving in darkest fires.

Adonis

Well, send me a sheet and well see where we can fit ya in :P
O/O's

CAO

Roleplay Frog

"Dragons of course will have a "humanoid" form that they may shift into and out of when it comes to possible sexual relations"

Why? muahaha..

Ahem.. I'd show interest but I don't seem to be good at these partner picking thingies.

Adonis

Azaria and CAO, just create a sheet for me, and toss it on over.

Deva, because dragon + human = party foul here :P (I.e., were not in the category for beastiality.) Partner picking thingies are taken care of by me unless specific requests are made by/for other players.
O/O's

Teridas

Been looking at this for awhile now so what the hell, mind if I join?
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Adonis on May 04, 2012, 10:18:03 AM
Azaria and CAO, just create a sheet for me, and toss it on over.

Deva, because dragon + human = party foul here :P (I.e., were not in the category for beastiality.) Partner picking thingies are taken care of by me unless specific requests are made by/for other players.

*raises finger* whysbestialityabadthing? *innocent look*

Mistress Sorcha

Quote from: Deva on May 04, 2012, 02:33:49 PM
*raises finger* whysbestialityabadthing? *innocent look*

*glances over at Deva* Whatever his personal views on the matter, Adonis didn't say it was a bad thing, just that Eden is not in the correct category to support that. Eden is in Exotic, not Extreme, and so it needs to play by those rules.

And just so we have a public placeholder, Adonis, you already know that once I'm through with finals, I would love to play in your world.  :-) When I get the chance, should I just submit a character to you for a Chosen, and you'll match me up with someone eventually?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

summoner2183

I'm interested in this.... lemme think up of a Character Sheet.

Adonis

Wow, quite a bit more interest than I thought there would be for round two :P Glad to see  so many new faces, and I look forward to seeing all the pretty new toys! Erm... *cough*. Characters. Definitely meant characters.
O/O's

Mistress Sorcha

I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Adonis

Still waiting on sheets from:

QuoteDemonLordFuriousPyro
Azaria
Deva
Teridas
Summoner2183
Brittlby
CAO
O/O's

Jassara Sunn

Adonis

Just submit a sheet dearie, and we'll move from there :)

Recruitment is completely open at the moment!
O/O's

Adonis

Once again, were quite heavy on female talent! Im looking for a few talented men willing to help me fill in gaps!
O/O's

Brittlby

n_n I'm looking for a female dragon for my rider if that helps?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Jassara Sunn

Adonis

Brittlby dear, youre perfectly fine, and Jas, play whatever your heart desires :)
O/O's

Jassara Sunn

Could you PM me the sheet, I can't seem to pull it up.....