Halloween story request: transformation horror (F for anyone)

Started by Beorning, October 20, 2020, 06:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, E!

It's the Halloween season and - perhaps appropriately - I'm currently seeking a writing partner for a specific story request of horror-esque nature:

WOMAN TO MONSTER / DEMON / OTHER SCARY UNNATURAL CREATURE

The story I have in mind could work in any setting: historical, modern, futuristic, fantasy... That said, I feel that the closer to the real world (modern or historical), the better. In any case, the story would involve my character (a woman) getting herself into some sort of supernatural situation and, then, being abducted by supernatural forces and transformed into some kind of unnatural creature herself.

The supernatual situation mentioned could be many things: an attempt at an occult ritual gone wrong... activating a magical artifact and releasing the forces of Hell... stepping into a haunted house that turns out to be really, really haunted. In any case, my character would find herself at the mercy of some dark, supernatural force: a demon or a few, an Eldritch abomination, some other, even weirder being... maybe even something more impersonal, like a whole cursed house? Whatever the case, that being or force would desire to make my character its own - by transforming her physically and mentally into one of lesser unnatural beings at its service.

The nature of the transformation is up for discussion, although I'd prefer to refrain from my character being turned into a vampire or a werewolf. Let's dig deeper :) How about her being turned into a demon (Hellraiser movies come to mind...), or some weird mutated creature, or even something like a living mannequin? In any case, the transformation would be scary and dramatic. It doesn't have to be permanent - we could give my character a happy ending. Or, we could have her remain transformed and end it that... or even continue her story with her as an inhuman protagonist. Whatever my writing partner would be interested in!

As I mentioned, I'd like to play a female character in that story, the transformation's victim. I'm looking for a writing partner to play the being or beings behind the transformation - whatever the being's nature would be.

So, anyone interested? If so, please PM me - let's do some brainstorming :)