Looking for ideas: "Enchante/d/ Rings" CYOA game

Started by Sethala, May 12, 2016, 11:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

For those that never hop on 4chan, one of the occasional threads is a bunch of "choose your own adventure" images.  Basically, the image is a small game where you make a fantasy character, usually either by rolling for stats or by spending points (and earning points with various drawbacks).  Naturally, being on 4chan, several of them turned out very lewd, such as one called Enchante/d/ Rings (warning, very large image):

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

For those that don't want to read the whole thing, the gist of this one is that you are gifted with the ability to create as many magic rings as you want, adding both powers and drawbacks to each, though the cost of the powers has to be earned back by the drawbacks, and each ring pas the first has a cumulative cost so you'll eventually end up with rings with far too many drawbacks to be worthwhile.  Naturally, the drawbacks tend to be very sexual in nature, such as being forced to wear a pair of animal ears and an anal plug with a tail, or wearing some kind of bondage outfit when outside, all the way to occasionally having a group of people kidnap you and tie you up for a day, with extra drawbacks adding on to the bondage in various ways.

I was thinking that an RP based on this would be fun, but I'm also thinking that just RPing someone who gets the rings may end up stale fairly quickly, especially since the "rules" say you're not allowed to make any more rings after the initial chance.  So, I was hoping someone here could help me come up with ideas for making a more fleshed out RP based on this initial idea.

If anyone has any interest, feel free to post here or PM me.

Edit:  I realized I may not have been clear in what I'm looking for in this RP.  The main theme should be that the main character is tempted by the promise of power from the rings, and should have some sort of descent into debauchery as she takes on more drawbacks to obtain more powers, or possibly has to take more drawbacks to prevent the powers she does have from fading away.