Darkness controlling an Angel

Started by AngelOfDarkness, November 29, 2014, 02:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

Mason is the son of Jack, Jack is the president of the local motorbike club. Mason is unlike the other guys, he has a conscious, he doesn't like killing people. The club almost runs the town, they have a hook in the police department and hospital.

Ava moved back to town after attending college, lives in an apartment big enough for her, works at a diner. She comes from a life that is opposite of Mason's life, she innocent and possibly naive.

The pair meet at the diner and they talk. He secretly meets with her and they secretly start to date. Jack finds out about them and watches them and checks up on her. Finding out Mason and Ava were friends younger, also finding out that Ava is a genuis and could help them out. He gets Mason to pull her into the the lifestyle to help them, or he'll have Ava sent out of town.

PM me if interested in discussing
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

DeathCallsInTime

Hello I'd like to do this storyline, but only if I can be the male and I'd like to alter his character a little if possible. I am not approved yet so I can't pm yet, I'm sorry.